NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

October 2018

User avatar
Mari
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 10:11 am

Re: October 2018

Post by Mari » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:22 pm

Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Karen Aijou
Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Hikari Kagura
Mahoutsukai Precure! | Character | Kotoha Hanami
Mahoutsukai Precure! | Character | Mofurun
Tales of Graces | Character | Pascal

User avatar
Cas
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:09 am

Re: October 2018

Post by Cas » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Claudine Saijou
Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Maya Tendou
THE iDOLM@STER: Million Live! | Character | Konomi Baba
Wake Up, Girls! | Character | Minami Katayama
Wake Up, Girls! | Character | Nanami Hisami

User avatar
Sorcha
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Sorcha » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:55 pm

Bleach | Character | Yoruichi Shihoin
Keijo | Character | Nozomi Kaminashi
Keijo | Character | Sayaka Miyata
Silver Spoon | Character | Yūgo Hachiken
Silver Spoon | Character | Aki Mikage
Image
... trade post ...
Collecting: Halloween 2017 and Haruhi Suzumiya

User avatar
Megumi
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:33 am

Re: October 2018

Post by Megumi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:27 pm

Baccano! | Character | Firo Prochainezo
CLANNAD | Character | Nagisa Okazaki
Honey and Clover | Character | Ayumi Yamada
Honey and Clover | Puzzle | Yuuta Takemoto, Hagumi Hanamoto, Shinobu Morita, Takumi Mayama, Ayumi Yamada | [I'll figure out one later..... LMAO something about stars maybe]
Nodame Cantabile | Character | Megumi Noda

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5804
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Cassidy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:32 am

ALL CLAIMS UNTIL HERE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!

Mari wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:22 pm
Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Karen Aijou
Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Hikari Kagura
Mahoutsukai Precure! | Character | Kotoha Hanami
Mahoutsukai Precure! | Character | Mofurun
Tales of Graces | Character | Pascal
Your claims are approved as well but please don't forget to list your claims in alphabetical order by series name!

Megumi wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:27 pm
Baccano! | Character | Firo Prochainezo
CLANNAD | Character | Nagisa Okazaki
Honey and Clover | Character | Ayumi Yamada
Honey and Clover | Puzzle | Yuuta Takemoto, Hagumi Hanamoto, Shinobu Morita, Takumi Mayama, Ayumi Yamada | [I'll figure out one later..... LMAO something about stars maybe]
Nodame Cantabile | Character | Megumi Noda
LOL no problem! Just make sure to have a name ready when you donate the image in your thread! And in the future, you can actually separate your claims based on deck type even if they're from the same series since I pretty much update claims by category if someone claims a variety of different deck types!

Online
User avatar
Ajisaitea
Amacha
Posts: 3209
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 am
Location: °☆°☆°☆°☆°
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Ajisaitea » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 pm

Image Image
Puella Magi Suzune Magica : | Character | Suzune Amano
Puella Magi Tart Magica: | Character | Tart
Tsukipro: | Character | Shiki Takamura
Tsukipro: | Character | Tsubasa Okui
Tsukiuta: | Character | Iku Kannaduki
Tsukiuta: | Character | Kai Fuduki
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: | Puzzle | Kyoko and Sayaka | Mermaid's Sorrow
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: | Puzzle | Mami and Charlotte | Tea for Two (working title, might be changed)

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5804
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Cassidy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:01 pm

Ajisaitea wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 pm
Image Image
Puella Magi Suzune Magica : | Character | Suzune Amano
Puella Magi Tart Magica: | Character | Tart
Tsukipro: | Character | Shiki Takamura
Tsukipro: | Character | Tsubasa Okui
Tsukiuta: | Character | Iku Kannaduki
Tsukiuta: | Character | Kai Fuduki
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: | Puzzle | Kyoko and Sayaka | Mermaid's Sorrow
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: | Puzzle | Mami and Charlotte | Tea for Two (working title, might be changed)
These are fine but since I'm going by how MAL lists their name, Kai is going to be listed as Kai Fuzuki so please use that spelling when making his deck instead! Also, like the other Puella Magi series, since we list PMMM as Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, I want to keep them listed together alphabetically since they're spin-offs of the original so they'll be Mahou Shoujo Suzune Magica and Mahou Shoujo Tart Magica!

User avatar
Kairi
Posts: 6757
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:37 pm
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Kairi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:13 pm

knew there was a reason i saved a spot, craft egg i'm UNDER ATTACK-- tbd because i'm bad with names

BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Arisa Ichigaya and Lisa Imai | TBD
[michelle play despacito]
trade post

User avatar
Jun
Posts: 1392
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:46 pm
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Jun » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Donkey Kong | Character | Donkey Kong
Earthbound | Character | Ness
Kirby | Character | King Dedede
Pripara | Character | Falulu
Pripara | Character | Dorothy West
Pripara | Character | Hibiki Shikyoin
Pripara | Character | Leona West
Pripara | Character | Mirei Minami
Pripara | Character | Shion Toudou
Street Fighter | Character | Ryuu
Street Fighter | Character | Chun Li



* I am listing Falulu's name with l's as opposed to r's as that is how it is supposed to be romanized as.
* Listed Earthbound for now, but I can list it as Mother if that is prefered (idk if Ill donate Lucas (Mother 3) in the future, and I doubt I (or anyone) will donate other characters from the series, But just incase, Earthbound is the english localized title of the second game (the one with Ness), while the series is called Mother in Japan. Series is well known as Earthbound, so thats why I listed it as such, but obviously the games not released outside of Japan have been called Mother.. so idk which to go with? Maybe Mother? idk.



Image
Image - Gifted from Sami (07/28)
Image - May 30th Update
Image - Gifted from Sami (05/17)
*The last was prior to her quiting, the first was after she quit orz idk if that helps.

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5804
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: October 2018

Post by Cassidy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Kairi wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:13 pm
knew there was a reason i saved a spot, craft egg i'm UNDER ATTACK-- tbd because i'm bad with names

BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Arisa Ichigaya and Lisa Imai | TBD
I understand........... Don't forget to list a name when you donate the deck though okay!!!

Jun wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:50 pm
Donkey Kong | Character | Donkey Kong
Earthbound | Character | Ness
Kirby | Character | King Dedede
Pripara | Character | Falulu
Pripara | Character | Dorothy West
Pripara | Character | Hibiki Shikyoin
Pripara | Character | Leona West
Pripara | Character | Mirei Minami
Pripara | Character | Shion Toudou
Street Fighter | Character | Ryuu
Street Fighter | Character | Chun Li



* I am listing Falulu's name with l's as opposed to r's as that is how it is supposed to be romanized as.
* Listed Earthbound for now, but I can list it as Mother if that is prefered (idk if Ill donate Lucas (Mother 3) in the future, and I doubt I (or anyone) will donate other characters from the series, But just incase, Earthbound is the english localized title of the second game (the one with Ness), while the series is called Mother in Japan. Series is well known as Earthbound, so thats why I listed it as such, but obviously the games not released outside of Japan have been called Mother.. so idk which to go with? Maybe Mother? idk.
You're fine! I don't know much about the series either so I'll just go with what you say and list it as Earthbound. We can always change it later if needed so it's nbd!

Locked