Error Reporting (General)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
scott
Pronouns: any

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by scott »

mastering girlsstreetwear gives me a blank screen and no logged reward, but it does add me to the mastered list. (twice because i attempted twice before realizing)
Cassidy
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Cassidy »

scott wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:15 am mastering girlsstreetwear gives me a blank screen and no logged reward, but it does add me to the mastered list. (twice because i attempted twice before realizing)
Did you get logged out when you mastered the deck? And did you use any coupons/skills when mastering?

In the mean time, you can try mastering it again to see if i gives you a reward that time and if it does then just report the duplicate masteries here so we can remove them!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
scott
Pronouns: any

Post by scott »

Cassidy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:22 pm Did you get logged out when you mastered the deck? And did you use any coupons/skills when mastering?

In the mean time, you can try mastering it again to see if i gives you a reward that time and if it does then just report the duplicate masteries here so we can remove them!
no, just a regular mastery and i'm still logged in after. honestly, i think it might have something to do with the apostrophe in the deck name.
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

scott wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:03 pm
Cassidy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:22 pm Did you get logged out when you mastered the deck? And did you use any coupons/skills when mastering?

no, just a regular mastery and i'm still logged in after. honestly, i think it might have something to do with the apostrophe in the deck name.
Hm, that could be it but since other decks with an apostrophe in it have been released and master by others before, I'm not 100% sure if that is the reason behind your attempt at mastering girlsstreetwear not going through properly!

However, I'll ask in the Discord and see if anyone else has come across an error like this when trying to master a deck with an apostrophe in it and see if I can figure out how to possibly resolve this from that. Otherwise, I'm not too sure how else to fix this since no other mastery-related issues/errors have been reported to me recently that could somehow be affecting this mastery orz But thank you for letting me know, I'll keep looking into this!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Claire

Post by Claire »

I really don't know where to put it. Have just once made 10 Membercard Mastery and this happened. o_O

Is that just intentional that you get two times a reward for 10 MC's or is that unintentional.

Oh yeah for info I took the upper reward.
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Claire wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:57 am I really don't know where to put it. Have just once made 10 Membercard Mastery and this happened. o_O
Spoiler
Is that just intentional that you get two times a reward for 10 MC's or is that unintentional.

This is the correct spot to report an error like this!

That said, you should not be seeing two rewards; there should only be one and after asking other members, it doesn't look like anyone else has run into this problem recently (even today which someone did submit a special mastery) so I'm not sure why you got this error ;;

Did you by chance accidentally refresh the page? Or try to submit another set of Member IDs by using the back button on the page and submitting a new form from there (instead of accessing the page brand new)? Or submitted 2 sets of special masteries at once? Or if you could detail the steps you did or anything else you might remember, that would be helpful!

Also, if the second reward was logged on your profile, please report it in this thread so it can be removed from your site logs!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Claire

Post by Claire »

That is exactly what shocked me. I only entered 10 member cards and clicked the submit button. Suddenly came this output. Therefore, I have also immediately entered here in the forum.
Cassidy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:36 am
Claire wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:57 am I really don't know where to put it. Have just once made 10 Membercard Mastery and this happened. o_O
Spoiler

This is the correct spot to report an error like this!

That said, you should not be seeing two rewards; there should only be one and after asking other members, it doesn't look like anyone else has run into this problem recently (even today which someone did submit a special mastery) so I'm not sure why you got this error ;;

Did you by chance accidentally refresh the page? Or try to submit another set of Member IDs by using the back button on the page and submitting a new form from there (instead of accessing the page brand new)? Or submitted 2 sets of special masteries at once? Or if you could detail the steps you did or anything else you might remember, that would be helpful!

Also, if the second reward was logged on your profile, please report it in this thread so it can be removed from your site logs!
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Claire wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:14 am That is exactly what shocked me. I only entered 10 member cards and clicked the submit button. Suddenly came this output. Therefore, I have also immediately entered here in the forum.
Okay, well since no one else has reported this so I don't know if this is a general case I can fix or just a one time mishap that happened somehow, I'll keep this error in mind and if it comes up again (whether it's you who reports it or someone else) then I'll see what I can do at that time! Thank you for letting me know though!!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Shinya
✩₊‧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ‧₊✩

Post by Shinya »

Cassidy wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:20 am

Hm, that could be it but since other decks with an apostrophe in it have been released and master by others before, I'm not 100% sure if that is the reason behind your attempt at mastering girlsstreetwear not going through properly!

However, I'll ask in the Discord and see if anyone else has come across an error like this when trying to master a deck with an apostrophe in it and see if I can figure out how to possibly resolve this from that. Otherwise, I'm not too sure how else to fix this since no other mastery-related issues/errors have been reported to me recently that could somehow be affecting this mastery orz But thank you for letting me know, I'll keep looking into this!
I'm here to say that i had the same problem with the same deck right now! i tried to master the girlsstreetwear deck and it gave me a blank page as well! and i did it with the mastery skill form 🤔
✩‧₊˚ view trade post ˚₊‧✩
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Shinya wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:14 pm
Spoiler
Cassidy wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:20 am

I'm here to say that i had the same problem with the same deck right now! i tried to master the girlsstreetwear deck and it gave me a blank page as well! and i did it with the mastery skill form 🤔
This one is really stumping me lol I just copied the apostrophe from a different (seemingly working?) deck and pasted it into the girlsstreetwear deck's name if you want to try mastering it again and see if it gives you a reward this time (assuming you haven't already done this)! If you have then don't worry about it, I'll see if it happens again to someone else who masters it!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚