While this is one of our Monthly Set games, a new round will only be posted once the previous round has been completely finished (meaning we must get enough image donations to make the deck). If a round is not finished by the time a new month starts, the next round may not start until the following month depending on when the previous round finished.
- Players can only donate 1 image per week. Please wait until a new post is made before donating again if a new week has started or it will be considered invalid and must be re-donated!
- The image you donate must match the theme! If it doesn't, we will ask you to submit another image and hold a spot in the deck for you for 1 week. If you don't submit another image by then, your spot will be given up to someone else!
- There can only be 1 image per character in the deck. If someone has already donated Makoto (from Free!) then no one else can donate another image of him.
- The exception to the above rule is if the image is of more than one character. If someone has already donated Makoto but someone else donates an image of Makoto & Haruka together then it would be allowed.
- There can only be 2 images per series in the deck. So if 2 Free! images have been donated already, no more Free! images will be accepted.
- Please try to donate images that have not already been used in an already released or upcoming deck.
- When you're ready to donate an image, please fill out the form below and make sure you re-upload your image to another source to prevent dead links that often happen when direct linking!
Code: Select all
[b]Donation #:[/b] (if it's your first then write "1", your second then write "2", etc.)
[b]Featuring:[/b] (in "Series Name - Character Name/s" format please!!)
[b]Image:[/b] (the url to the image you want to donate)
[b]Specifications:[/b] (ie. if you only want specific characters cropped in an image featuring multiple characters)
- For donating an image, you will receive 2 random cards.
- Once the deck is released, you also get the card that your image was used in on top of any other pulls you use on the deck.
- If your image is the master badge, you can take any card from the deck when it's released instead of a specific card!
This is the third of several colour decks we'll be doing so please submit an image that is at least 80-90% yellow! As always, official art only!! If you're unsure if an image will be yellow enough (or is official art), donate it anyways and I'll let you know.
21/21 spots have been filled! The master badge will be decided from the donations submitted at the end of the round.
WEEK 1 (11/18 - 11/24) ----------------------
- Aikatsu Stars! - Yume Nijino (Haylee #1)
- Akatsuki no Yona - Zeno (Samu #1)
- Amnesia - Toma (Becca #1)
- Card Captor Sakura - Keroberos (Kupo #1)
- Chobits - Chii (Amber #1)
- Digimon Tamers - Renamon (Anna #1)
- Free! - Nagisa Hazuki (Mio #1)
- Love Live! Sunshine!! - Hanamaru Kunikida (Shiranna #1)
- Macross - Lynn Minmay (Jessica #1)
- Pokemon - Pikachu (Jun #1)
- Sailor Moon - Princess Serenity (Jelle #1)
- THE iDOLM@STER: Million Live! - Minako Satake (Idil #1)
- Tokyo Babylon - Subaru Sumeragi (Kairi #1)
- Unknown Series and Character by Mamiya Oki (Ajisaitea #1)
- Vocaloid (Story of Evil) - Rin Kagamine (Rosenel #1)
- xxxHOLiC - Doumeki, Himawari, Watanuki (melinda #1)
- 7th Dragon 2020 - Hacker (Rosenel #2)
- B-PROJECT - Haruhi Teramitsu (Mio #2)
- Full Moon wo Sagashite - Mitsuki Kouyama (Nea #1)
- Kobato. - Kobato Hanato (Amber #2)
- Shin Shunkaden - Chun Yan (Ajisaitea #2)
(or earlier/later, if the deck is/is not finished before/by then.)