NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Error Reporting (Profiles & Related)

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Error Reporting (Profiles & Related)

Postby Cassidy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:47 am

If there's an error with your profile (like masteries or custom graphics weren't added to your profile, typos, etc.) or something related to it (ie. your name is missing from the masters list on a deck) then post here with what you need to be fixed and we'll get to it ASAP!

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Re: Error Reporting (Profiles & Related)

Postby Ajisaitea » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:57 am

LOL you gave it it's own thread.

quoted from the other post -
I'm back. I'm missing the mastery of shizumamayuzumi from not only the update but from my profile and the card page.

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:08 am

LOL you gave it it's own thread.

quoted from the other post -
I'm back. I'm missing the mastery of shizumamayuzumi from not only the update but from my profile and the card page.
I figured it was about time!! Since I feel like this will not be the last time some sort of error pops up lol... but fixed!

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Postby Ajisaitea » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:49 am

It's me again.
/feels like she complains too much/

On my profile I've got the normal mastery badge for genjosanzo twice instead of showing the second remaster badge for that set since I've mastered that set 3 times. Since I don't have repeats of those badges for the second time I mastered the deck or for the second time I mastered faidflourite I think this might be an error.

/runs away now/

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:30 am

It's me again.
/feels like she complains too much/

On my profile I've got the normal mastery badge for genjosanzo twice instead of showing the second remaster badge for that set since I've mastered that set 3 times. Since I don't have repeats of those badges for the second time I mastered the deck or for the second time I mastered faidflourite I think this might be an error.

/runs away now/
It was indeed an error! Sometimes I don't double check if custom master badges were properly added to profiles since sometimes they're already added/moved before I make them and when I'd go to move them myself, they were already there so I probably thought this happened when I made your second custom badge. That, or I just forgot to change it entirely if I was the one who added that mastery to your profile originally when I was updating all the masteries others have made lol. Sorry about that!! Should be fixed now!

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Postby Kayori » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:13 am

My custom badges for my re-masteries of blackmagiciangirl, faidflourite, and renjinguji have not been updated on my profile. :)

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:28 am

My custom badges for my re-masteries of blackmagiciangirl, faidflourite, and renjinguji have not been updated on my profile. :)
Sorry about that! I must've forgotten to add them when I was adding everyone else's custom masteries and regular masteries. ;; They should be there now though!

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Postby Ajisaitea » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:30 am

No hurry Cass but I'm missing the Member of the Month Achievement badge on my Profile.

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:35 am

No hurry Cass but I'm missing the Member of the Month Achievement badge on my Profile.
Whoops, it's there now!!

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Postby Ajisaitea » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Me again.

My 2nd remaster of sakurakinomoto has the wrong badge on it. It should be this one:

Return to “Help Center”