NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Error Reporting (General)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Error Reporting (General)

Post by Cassidy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:56 am

Before reporting an error in this thread, please make sure it's not something that can be reported in either the Profile & Related Errors, Card & Custom Graphic Errors or Game Errors! If it doesn't fit in any of the above categories then feel free to post it here (along with any links, screenshots, etc. that you think we might need to see) and we'll look it over ASAP.

Known Unresolved Issues:
  • The original author when quoting another user's posts not displaying (ex.) Fixed!
  • Topic Review when making a new post showing posts as only taking up half the space it should be (ex.) Fixed!
If you might know how to solve any of these issues or know where I can find help, please let me know!

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Cami » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:18 pm

The "Profile Badge" and "Profile Badge Replacement" coupons don't exist so right now they just show up as broken images.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:14 pm

Cami wrote:The "Profile Badge" and "Profile Badge Replacement" coupons don't exist so right now they just show up as broken images.
That would be because I forgot to change the filenames for one of them, and forgot to make the other entirely lol... but everything should be working and showing up properly now!

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Post by Ajisaitea » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:00 am

On the Adopt a Character page under Adoption Fees you have written "The total feel to adopt a character must be paid in full!"

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:03 am

Ajisaitea wrote:On the Adopt a Character page under Adoption Fees you have written "The total feel to adopt a character must be paid in full!"
Wow, you are speedy! This is fixed now~

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Post by Ajisaitea » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:04 am

Cassidy wrote:
Ajisaitea wrote:On the Adopt a Character page under Adoption Fees you have written "The total feel to adopt a character must be paid in full!"
Wow, you are speedy! This is fixed now~
I actually just happened to refresh the page the moment it went up which is rare for me. XD

Jun

Post by Jun » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:54 am

Small and silly, but on the game page Crossed Wires is listed as Crssed Wires

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:40 am

Jun wrote:Small and silly, but on the game page Crossed Wires is listed as Crssed Wires
It's okay! I make so many typos so I consider these useful errors since I want to fix them all but I very rarely pick up on them even if I read over what I write. ;; All fixed now!

Jules
it's britney, b**ch

Post by Jules » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:21 am

i didnt see a profile & services place so i just wanted to let u know that i mastered faidflourite before makototachibana, but only the makototachibana mastery shows up on my profile! (this may not be an error & might be pending to be put up? uvu idk how the forum masteries are handled when they're put in and all!)

Eon
A Special Case

Post by Eon » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:34 am

Jules wrote:i didnt see a profile & services place so i just wanted to let u know that i mastered faidflourite before makototachibana, but only the makototachibana mastery shows up on my profile! (this may not be an error & might be pending to be put up? uvu idk how the forum masteries are handled when they're put in and all!)
it was pending report by the masteries mod, yeah. fixed now
Duties include deckmaking, site maintenance and shitposting. Feel free to PM me if there's anything I can help with!