NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Error Reporting (General)

Post Reply
User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5804
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Error Reporting (General)

Post by Cassidy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:56 am

Before reporting an error in this thread, please make sure it's not something that can be reported in either the Profile & Related Errors, Card & Custom Graphic Errors or Game Errors! If it doesn't fit in any of the above categories then feel free to post it here (along with any links, screenshots, etc. that you think we might need to see) and we'll look it over ASAP.

Known Unresolved Issues:
  • The original author when quoting another user's posts not displaying (ex.) Fixed!
  • Topic Review when making a new post showing posts as only taking up half the space it should be (ex.) Fixed!
If you might know how to solve any of these issues or know where I can find help, please let me know!

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 2583
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Cami » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:18 pm

The "Profile Badge" and "Profile Badge Replacement" coupons don't exist so right now they just show up as broken images.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5804
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Cassidy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:14 pm

Cami wrote:The "Profile Badge" and "Profile Badge Replacement" coupons don't exist so right now they just show up as broken images.
That would be because I forgot to change the filenames for one of them, and forgot to make the other entirely lol... but everything should be working and showing up properly now!

Online
User avatar
Ajisaitea
Amacha
Posts: 3209
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 am
Location: °☆°☆°☆°☆°
Contact:

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Ajisaitea » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:00 am

On the Adopt a Character page under Adoption Fees you have written "The total feel to adopt a character must be paid in full!"

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5804
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Cassidy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:03 am

Ajisaitea wrote:On the Adopt a Character page under Adoption Fees you have written "The total feel to adopt a character must be paid in full!"
Wow, you are speedy! This is fixed now~

Online
User avatar
Ajisaitea
Amacha
Posts: 3209
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 am
Location: °☆°☆°☆°☆°
Contact:

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Ajisaitea » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:04 am

Cassidy wrote:
Ajisaitea wrote:On the Adopt a Character page under Adoption Fees you have written "The total feel to adopt a character must be paid in full!"
Wow, you are speedy! This is fixed now~
I actually just happened to refresh the page the moment it went up which is rare for me. XD

User avatar
Jun
Posts: 1392
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Jun » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:54 am

Small and silly, but on the game page Crossed Wires is listed as Crssed Wires

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5804
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Cassidy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:40 am

Jun wrote:Small and silly, but on the game page Crossed Wires is listed as Crssed Wires
It's okay! I make so many typos so I consider these useful errors since I want to fix them all but I very rarely pick up on them even if I read over what I write. ;; All fixed now!

User avatar
Jules
it's britney, b**ch
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Jules » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:21 am

i didnt see a profile & services place so i just wanted to let u know that i mastered faidflourite before makototachibana, but only the makototachibana mastery shows up on my profile! (this may not be an error & might be pending to be put up? uvu idk how the forum masteries are handled when they're put in and all!)

User avatar
Eon
A Special Case
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:15 am
Location: MEME HELL
Contact:

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Eon » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:34 am

Jules wrote:i didnt see a profile & services place so i just wanted to let u know that i mastered faidflourite before makototachibana, but only the makototachibana mastery shows up on my profile! (this may not be an error & might be pending to be put up? uvu idk how the forum masteries are handled when they're put in and all!)
it was pending report by the masteries mod, yeah. fixed now
Duties include deckmaking, site maintenance and shitposting. Feel free to PM me if there's anything I can help with!

Image

Post Reply