NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Error Reporting (General)

yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by yasu » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:57 am

Hisuiryu wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:29 pm
In the lost and fount these character decks are showing on the puzzle page: rangikumatsumoto, rankalee, ranshibuki, reanschwarzer

And on the character page akatsuki puzzle is showing... I think there were more but I didn't note them down .__.
This was fixed! Please, if you do come across any others, let us know lmao

Sabrael

Post by Sabrael » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm

I think this is a php includes issue on the menu at the top, but whenever you are in a game (not the games menu itself), and I would assume any level 2 subpage (so .net/level1/level2) it seems to want to inject level1 into the url for the main menu. I highlighted the screenshot of what url I was hovering over, but you can see it tries to go to .net/interactive/card instead of just .net/cards, you can see it here. And it isn't just for cards, it adds /interactive/ to all the links in the top menu.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:23 pm

Sabrael wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm
I think this is a php includes issue on the menu at the top, but whenever you are in a game (not the games menu itself), and I would assume any level 2 subpage (so .net/level1/level2) it seems to want to inject level1 into the url for the main menu. I highlighted the screenshot of what url I was hovering over, but you can see it tries to go to .net/interactive/card instead of just .net/cards, you can see it here. And it isn't just for cards, it adds /interactive/ to all the links in the top menu.
I forgot to add the backslash to the links after I had finished testing the layout while coding it, but they're there now so the links should hopefully be working and leading to where they need to!