Q&A (General)

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Q&A (General)

Postby Cassidy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:12 am

Any questions you may have regarding anything to do with the TCG can go here! We'll answer as soon as we can.

Cami
The Flame Empress

Re: Q&A (General)

Postby Cami » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Just curious.
Is there a certain amount of posts needed in order to send a PM?
Image Image
★☆ Cami's Trade Post ☆★
★☆ event stuff ☆★

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Just curious.
Is there a certain amount of posts needed in order to send a PM?
There wasn't supposed to be but if that happened to you then it was probably because I didn't know I had to change the level of access newly registered members have on the forums which I think is what was saying you needed to have a certain amount of posts before you could send PMs (and was also why earlier in the night, posts had to be approved before they would show up).

BUT that should all hopefully be fixed by now! If you're still having problems though then please let me know so I can look into it again!!

Samu
Sloth Princess

Postby Samu » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:58 am

A few questions!
1. Is there a limit to requests at the Sakura shop?
2. Is there a place for suggested decks? / & or are you not doing suggested decks?

Thanks~

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:41 am

A few questions!
1. Is there a limit to requests at the Sakura shop?
2. Is there a place for suggested decks? / & or are you not doing suggested decks?

Thanks~
1. At the moment, no! The more requests there are though, the longer it might take me to make them but when I do make them, they would be done in all go!

2. There isn't one because all of the other times I had one for TCGs, no one ever used it since they just preferred to donate it themselves and the suggestions on the Deck Claims List now were from friends who personally messaged me about them! If people would like there to be deck suggestions though then I can definitely open up a thread for it but in the mean time, if you do have some suggestions you can just PM me them and I'll add it to the spreadsheet!

Raie
~*The Kyoto Geisha*~

Postby Raie » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:46 pm

With Member cards and Event Card being masterable do they count towards your card count? I'm aware they are worth 0 but I couldn't find any clarification on whether or not they count to card count.
--||-- ImageImage --||--

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:08 am

With Member cards and Event Card being masterable do they count towards your card count? I'm aware they are worth 0 but I couldn't find any clarification on whether or not they count to card count.
Member IDs and Event Achievements can be included in your total card count if you'd like since it doesn't really matter either way as only the card worth is relevant to the TCG in terms of levelling up! But if you use eTCG and have a field for Member IDs and Event Achievements like you would for your future/keeping and trading section then anything you'd add there would be included in your total card count automatically.

Cami
The Flame Empress

Postby Cami » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:44 am

If we're doing a Love Live box set, is it okay to mix school idol project and sunshine? Just asking for box sets and possibly adoptions because of template size...
Image Image
★☆ Cami's Trade Post ☆★
★☆ event stuff ☆★

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:26 am

If we're doing a Love Live box set, is it okay to mix school idol project and sunshine? Just asking for box sets and possibly adoptions because of template size...
In general, it'll depend and change based on the series but for this specific case, I'm going to go with no for now because even though they're part of the same franchise, they have separate series pages due to a completely different main cast of characters and everything!

Cami
The Flame Empress

Postby Cami » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:49 am

In general, it'll depend and change based on the series but for this specific case, I'm going to go with no for now because even though they're part of the same franchise, they have separate series pages due to a completely different main cast of characters and everything!
Seems fair. I just wanted to make sure first.
Image Image
★☆ Cami's Trade Post ☆★
★☆ event stuff ☆★

Return to “Help Center”