NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Q&A (General)

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Re: Q&A (General)

Post by Cami » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Mio wrote:It's from a manhwa/webtoon called Noblesse. I didn't really think about it when I posted it for a badge...

But I wouldn't mind changing it if it's not allowed.
Well, the second animation (done by Production I.G so I'm assuming this is what was used for the level badge) would probably be okay for the profile badge but you'd definitely want to wait for input from Cassidy, Aqua, or Eon.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm finally home so I'm here to clear a few things up!!

Firstly, like Eon said, we didn't know that MM was a Korean game from a Korean company when we first made custom graphics using images from the series. For me personally, I just thought it was a series I had never heard of or paid attention to but assumed it was a Japanese series because that's what this TCG focuses on. It was only after everything was already made and weeks had passed that I started looking into the game and eventually playing it myself that I realized it was Korean and not Japanese like I originally thought.

However, I now know that there was some misunderstandings on how I worded that on the Cards & Masteries information page and that it was overlooked as well because I didn't mention it on the Sakura 101 information page either so I will be editing those tonight to add that information in and make things clearer. I'll also mention this in the next update so anyone who doesn't check this thread will be informed.

Going forward, we won't accept any more MM things but anything MM-related made before this post will be kept as is so no need to change that (as an apology for me not catching things earlier)! This also applies to any other series like MM that are of a non-Japanese origin like Noblesse which again, I did not know originated from Korea at the time that I made the custom graphics so I couldn't stop it. Of course, if a non-Japanese series gets a Japanese adaptation or something like that then we would consider accepting it!

Lastly, I would like to just state here once and for all that only series of Japanese origin or source are allowed in this TCG. This extends to not only card decks but any custom graphics such as Member IDs, Level Badges, Achievement Badges, Profile Badges, Box Sets, Adoptions, etc. I know now that other anime TCGs allow anything from an Eastern source so I can see why some would assume the same was here and it's my bad that I didn't think about clarifying that and mentioning it in other places that would've made sense to mention it aside from the Cards & Masteries page so I apologize!

If there are any more questions or concern, please post them here or PM me and I will do my best to answer! Sorry for all the confusion, guys. ;;;

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Just wondering, is there a chance that there will be new milestone markers created as the TCG progresses? I understand that some people are easily collecting those points. I'm having a harder time collecting them, and I'm a pretty active member here. I'm pretty close to getting lvl 04 worth-wise (592 worth), but I just can't seem to get the MP to back up my lvl ups. It's a literal struggle

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Post by Ajisaitea » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:49 pm

jessica wrote:Just wondering, is there a chance that there will be new milestone markers created as the TCG progresses? I understand that some people are easily collecting those points. I'm having a harder time collecting them, and I'm a pretty active member here. I'm pretty close to getting lvl 04 worth-wise (592 worth), but I just can't seem to get the MP to back up my lvl ups. It's a literal struggle
I'm in the same boat as you. Card wise I am at lvl 4 having over 600 cards but I have less then 20 mp. And I would consider myself pretty active. So I would also like to know about this as well.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:53 pm

jessica wrote:Just wondering, is there a chance that there will be new milestone markers created as the TCG progresses? I understand that some people are easily collecting those points. I'm having a harder time collecting them, and I'm a pretty active member here. I'm pretty close to getting lvl 04 worth-wise (592 worth), but I just can't seem to get the MP to back up my lvl ups. It's a literal struggle
Ajisaitea wrote:I'm in the same boat as you. Card wise I am at lvl 4 having over 600 cards but I have less then 20 mp. And I would consider myself pretty active. So I would also like to know about this as well.
Yes, there is a chance that new MP tasks will be created! I actually did think of adding some tasks related to the activities we have here but since those aren't mandatory and not everyone participates in those or would want to, it might be a bit unfair to award MP for those? Other than that though, I haven't thought of any new ones yet aside from what we have now lol... I've noticed that I am gaining more cards than I am MP even though I'm fairly active as well so if you have any suggestions for those, let me know!

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Maybe we could get +1 MP for maxing donations for the month, or maybe participating is a specific number of game rounds (although it seems unfair, it presents more of an incentive to participate in the forum games)

Samu
Sloth Princess

Post by Samu » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Hm, you could maybe raise mp for things like level ups or maybe for every 5 trade cards +1 MP?

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Post by Ajisaitea » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Well you could give MP for having 3 completed adoptions; because that's a lot of petals. You could also have a certain number of completed Box Sets give you MP as well. When we get more card sets going it will open up room to have more box sets.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:39 pm

jessica wrote:Maybe we could get +1 MP for maxing donations for the month, or maybe participating is a specific number of game rounds (although it seems unfair, it presents more of an incentive to participate in the forum games)
This is true! MP for maxing out donations would be good and since it's a monthly thing, it might be fine to reward like +2 MP for doing that. Participating in a specific number of game rounds might take a bit long to complete since we don't have many forum games at the moment and most of them are monthly so how much you can participate is usually limited but once more games are added then I think this task would be doable!
Samu wrote:Hm, you could maybe raise mp for things like level ups or maybe for every 5 trade cards +1 MP?
That's a good idea too! Since it does seem like levelling up takes quite a bit more time, we could possibly increase every level up-related task by 1 MP or maybe just the "Level up to a new rank (Level 2 - 5)" task to give out 2 MP instead as sort of a beginners bonus type of thing? As for the trade cards, I'll have to look into how often trade cards are being completed and turned in before I decide to add a MP task for that!
Ajisaitea wrote:Well you could give MP for having 3 completed adoptions; because that's a lot of petals. You could also have a certain number of completed Box Sets give you MP as well. When we get more card sets going it will open up room to have more box sets.
Yeah, this is along the lines of the tasks I was thinking of for activities! But like I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure if I'll go through with it since not everyone does or will want to participate in activities while things like levelling up, mastering decks, trading, etc. are more likely and easier for everyone to do.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, guys! If you have anymore, feel free to PM me and I'll think over everything that's been said already! ^^

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Post by Ajisaitea » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Oh Yeah, BTW are you doing that Raffle thing?