NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Victory Road - A Pokemon TCG

For talking about possible new TCGs, feedback on projects, and other TCG-related topics!
Lex

Re: Victory Road - A Pokemon TCG

Post by Lex » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:32 pm

ooh nice to see you're still working on this! I'd love to see a Totodile deck. :D also Pumpkaboo which I only recently learned existed but it's so cute I love it??? if there's even enough images since i know it's like the most recent gen or something

edit: just saw you already have a Totodile deck so yay, how about Spheal or Whimsicott then?

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Post by Kayori » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:34 pm

I have a suggestion for the decks actually. Since this is Pokemon based I think it would be best to order them by Dex # instead of by name. That way all of one particular Gen stay together, and in order. Also you will have to add zeros to the beginning of the Dex #s.

Also that deck list is going to get pretty long. You could even do categories like Gen I, Gen II, Gen III, Gen IV, Gen V, Gen VI, and Gen VII. XD

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:17 pm

Kayori wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:34 pm
I have a suggestion for the decks actually. Since this is Pokemon based I think it would be best to order them by Dex # instead of by name. That way all of one particular Gen stay together, and in order. Also you will have to add zeros to the beginning of the Dex #s.

Also that deck list is going to get pretty long. You could even do categories like Gen I, Gen II, Gen III, Gen IV, Gen V, Gen VI, and Gen VII. XD
Viewing the cards by dex # is already an option - it's just not the default!
http://pokemon.heart-unlocked.net/cards.php?view=dex

Viewing the separate individual generations is also an option.
http://pokemon.heart-unlocked.net/cards ... generation
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Cami wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:17 pm
Kayori wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Viewing the cards by dex # is already an option - it's just not the default!
http://pokemon.heart-unlocked.net/cards.php?view=dex

Viewing the separate individual generations is also an option.
http://pokemon.heart-unlocked.net/cards ... generation
Like Cami said, you can already view the cards by Dex # and by gen (just don't have the images up for the gens). For the dex #, it cuts off the 0's, so those won't show, but that honestly shouldn't be that big of a deal since the actual dex # is displayed on the cards already.

Lee

Post by Lee » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Ooooh, I love this! I really want to join a Pokemon TCG but Elite Trainer always seemed complicated to me, lol. For Pokemon, I'd say Torchic, Lugia, and Zekrom!
❀ Feel free to trade with me! ❀

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:20 pm

We're so excited about the response we're getting! I've added the requests thus far to the original post, and Samu and I will be going through them to see who's making them on our spreadsheet

Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚

Post by Haylee » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:31 pm

I forgot to say it in my first post, but I LOVE the template!! It's so cute!

Nyaasu

Post by Nyaasu » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:37 am

Please make a post when it's up for pre-join, I REALLY want to join <3
And I would (obviously) love to have a Meowth deck <3

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Just 4 decks left from Gen I, ladies and gents! I want to get the rest of the requested decks as well, and then we'll get this thing open :D

Lee

Post by Lee » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Awesome, I'm super excited!
❀ Feel free to trade with me! ❀