- During Prejoin, each forum member can only claim up to 10 decks (of any combination of Character and Puzzle decks) but of these 10 decks, only up to 3 can be from the same series. All decks claimed during this period must also be donated before Prejoin ends or the claims will become invalid and will be up for anyone to claim once we officially open!
- Only decks from anime, manga/light novel, or video game series of Japanese source/origin can be donated!
- Check the Donation Claims List (both the tabs underlined in red and the tabs that have "(Pre-Prejoin)" in them) to make sure what you want to claim isn't already claimed, donated, or made.
- Character Deck donations must have at least 25 but no more than 50 images! Please provide a mix of different media types if the series has been adapted in more than one format.
- Puzzle Deck donations must only be 1 image that is fairly large (preferably larger than 600x400 px) and features 2 or more characters. Horizontal images are best for puzzle decks as vertical images will likely end up being cropped weird so that characters will probably be cut off!
- High quality images and images in colour are always preferred but if you absolutely cannot find enough images for a deck that fall under those requirements then you can still include them! Just try to include as much HQ/HD and in-colour images as possible.
- All claims must be approved by an admin before they can be donated! To claim a deck, make a new post in this thread and follow the information under the "How To Claim" header below. We only require a deck name for Puzzle decks which can basically just be some sort of title or phrase that sums up what is featured in the puzzle image. See the already made Puzzle decks on the site for ideas/examples!
- Once approved, drop off your finished donation in the Donations Drop Off thread using the form provided there. Make sure your images are already in a folder (preferably labelled as "Series Name - Character Name(s)") before you make them into a .zip, .rar or similar file!
- Use one of the codes below (depending on what kind of deck you're claiming) and fill it out for each of your claims. Please list all the claims in alphabetical order by series name and then by character name (with first name first and last name last)! Please also make sure that character names with long vowels are spelled out (ie. Kyousuke, not Kyosuke; Yuuki, not Yuki)!
CHARACTER DECKSPUZZLE DECKS
Code: Select all
[b]Series Name[/b] | Character | Character NameEXAMPLE CLAIMS:
Code: Select all
[b]Series Name[/b] | Puzzle | Character Name(s) | Deck Name
- Love Live! School Idol Project | Character | Kotori Minami
- Love Live! School Idol Project | Character | Maki Nishikino
- Haikyuu!! | Puzzle | Club Managers | Training Camp Sleepover
- Haikyuu!! | Puzzle | Various Characters | Beach Volleyball
- Once the TCG opens, players will get 3 random cards for each deck donated and 1 choice card from the donated deck once released. If any decks that a player donates during Prejoin are already released upon opening, they will also get to take 1 choice card from those decks too!