NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

EasyTCG & Archived Logs

For talking about anything else that doesn't fall under the other topics!
User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 3045
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Cami » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:19 am

Haylee wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:53 am
Since it's on topic, maybe someone knows the answer? I just went through and and put in all the missing logs I could find and saved it, but when I tried to archive those, I get this error "Warning: mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /home/hayleetcgs/glitteredwing.fairy-fountain.net/etcg/logs.php on line 72". That didn't appear the first time I did it, so idk what went wrong :/
What happens when you try to copy & paste them into the archives? Personally, I recommend keeping an archive not managed by etcg but I'm just asking out of curiosity.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Haylee » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:52 am

Cami wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:19 am
Haylee wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:53 am
Since it's on topic, maybe someone knows the answer? I just went through and and put in all the missing logs I could find and saved it, but when I tried to archive those, I get this error "Warning: mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /home/hayleetcgs/glitteredwing.fairy-fountain.net/etcg/logs.php on line 72". That didn't appear the first time I did it, so idk what went wrong :/
What happens when you try to copy & paste them into the archives? Personally, I recommend keeping an archive not managed by etcg but I'm just asking out of curiosity.
That worked! I guess I'll just have to do that. I've been saving them somewhere else too, probably the best idea!

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 3045
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Cami » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:02 am

Haylee wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:52 am
Cami wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:19 am
Haylee wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:53 am
Since it's on topic, maybe someone knows the answer? I just went through and and put in all the missing logs I could find and saved it, but when I tried to archive those, I get this error "Warning: mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /home/hayleetcgs/glitteredwing.fairy-fountain.net/etcg/logs.php on line 72". That didn't appear the first time I did it, so idk what went wrong :/
What happens when you try to copy & paste them into the archives? Personally, I recommend keeping an archive not managed by etcg but I'm just asking out of curiosity.
That worked! I guess I'll just have to do that. I've been saving them somewhere else too, probably the best idea!
Yeah, sometimes the archive button just doesn't want to work - which is another reason that I recommend just keeping your log archives elsewhere. I actually just archived my trade logs again after seeing your post.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

User avatar
Jules
it's britney, b**ch
Posts: 611
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Jules » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 pm

YEP. i just had this happen to me OTL;; i remembered seeing this thread and was like 'o right i need to make a .txt file and move shit over.' ... GUESS WHO FORGOT AND TRIED TO DO IT TODAY.

warning to ppl who dont think it could happen to them: IT COULD. BACK UP UR LOGS.

User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Haylee » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Jules wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 pm
YEP. i just had this happen to me OTL;; i remembered seeing this thread and was like 'o right i need to make a .txt file and move shit over.' ... GUESS WHO FORGOT AND TRIED TO DO IT TODAY.

warning to ppl who dont think it could happen to them: IT COULD. BACK UP UR LOGS.
Oh nooo!! D:

User avatar
Ajisaitea
Amacha
Posts: 3220
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 am
Location: °☆°☆°☆°☆°
Contact:

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Ajisaitea » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:51 pm

I wonder if there is some kinda of text limit that's not in the general coding?

User avatar
Jules
it's britney, b**ch
Posts: 611
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Jules » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 pm

well after a text test i found out that i can manually add but the button to archive no longer works uvu its strange

User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Haylee » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Jules wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 pm
well after a text test i found out that i can manually add but the button to archive no longer works uvu its strange
That's exactly what happened to mine :/

User avatar
Ajisaitea
Amacha
Posts: 3220
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 am
Location: °☆°☆°☆°☆°
Contact:

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Ajisaitea » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Jules wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 pm
well after a text test i found out that i can manually add but the button to archive no longer works uvu its strange
To my knowledge the archive button has never worked right. Bloo was trying to fix it when she dropped of the face of the world again.

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 3045
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Cami » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:58 am

So adding my most recent logs to DW will apparently exceed the character limit for entries...not sure how to format things to avoid this issue at the moment...have you ever run into this, Cassidy?
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Post Reply