NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

EasyTCG & Archived Logs

For talking about anything else that doesn't fall under the other topics!
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: EasyTCG & Archived Logs

Post by Cassidy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Cami wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:58 am
So adding my most recent logs to DW will apparently exceed the character limit for entries...not sure how to format things to avoid this issue at the moment...have you ever run into this, Cassidy?
No, I don't think I have! My archives still have everything since I first added me starter pack... Then again I'm not nearly as active as a player so I probably have less logs?

The only thing I can think of suggesting if you still want to use DW to archive your logs is make multiple entries for your logs!

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:15 pm
Cami wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:58 am
So adding my most recent logs to DW will apparently exceed the character limit for entries...not sure how to format things to avoid this issue at the moment...have you ever run into this, Cassidy?
No, I don't think I have! My archives still have everything since I first added me starter pack... Then again I'm not nearly as active as a player so I probably have less logs?

The only thing I can think of suggesting if you still want to use DW to archive your logs is make multiple entries for your logs!
I think that I'll just move my Sakura archives to pages that I manually update. I'll stick to DW for my less active tcgs.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Samu
Sloth Princess

Post by Samu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:42 am

Yeah i literally just logged in to update my archived loge (not with etcg) and ALL of my log data is GONE.
Im literally so upset because this never happens T_T

I had an archive up to Dec 30 2016 - August 24, 2017.
So i pretty much lost this entire month im screaminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚

Post by Haylee » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:45 am

Samu wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:42 am
Yeah i literally just logged in to update my archived loge (not with etcg) and ALL of my log data is GONE.
Im literally so upset because this never happens T_T

I had an archive up to Dec 30 2016 - August 24, 2017.
So i pretty much lost this entire month im screaminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Oh nooooo D: I'm sorry! It definitely SUCKS. :/