NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

EasyTCG and MySQL Problem

For talking about anything else that doesn't fall under the other topics!
SasuraUchiha

EasyTCG and MySQL Problem

Post by SasuraUchiha » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Okay... So after I sat here a few hours trying to find the error, why I just can't setup EasyTCG, I'll try asking for help.

Basically, it always says:
Couldn't connect to MYSQL:

No error code, no hint what is wrong...
The server is running. I triple checked the login data. I triple checked the path to the config.php file.
But I just can't find why it won't connect.

Does anyone maybe has an idea?
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

Amber

Re: EasyTCG and MySQL Problem

Post by Amber » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Hello hello! Which page do you get this error on? Would it be possible to take a screenshot for us? :> I feel like we may need a few more details in order to be able to help, but I'm sure we can figure it out!

If you're interested, Sakura also has a Discord server you can join to chat with fellow players in real time, and we may be able to figure it out quicker on there. No pressure of course, just an alternative to the forums since I know it can be a slower turnaround sometimes!