NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

'Cause days come and go but computer troubles are forever PSA

For talking about anything else that doesn't fall under the other topics!
Rosenel

'Cause days come and go but computer troubles are forever PSA

Post by Rosenel » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:11 pm

---hopefully not!

I wasn't sure where else to post this but it's just a up that I'm currently with a dead computer and my only means of access to the internet is through my phone. •w•;;;; So regrettably I might be slower with updates and trades although I have been checking them and I seem to have access to forumboards without trouble. So you might see updates here and there about me choose new deck cards but not playing the games. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience to those who usually trading with me!

For now I'm working on fixing the problem but it's all dependent on whether I can get a replacement piece and if that's really what solves it. =-=;;; Since I'm not expecting for this to take the whole month I haven't gone on hitus but if it does come to that, I will update this post with the situation. Thanks for reading!

Edit: I got the piece I needed to fix the problem and everything seems to be working well thus far. I'll probably think it's safe if it hits a three day mark with no problems so in the mean time I'll be playing catch up and am available for trades!