NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Masterie Pages on your Sakura Post.

For talking about anything else that doesn't fall under the other topics!
Jun

Masterie Pages on your Sakura Post.

Post by Jun » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Wasn't sure where to post this (its also kind of TCG Talk, but only this TCG maybe hahaha)

I was curious, how do you orginize your Masterie pages, especially on this TCG? Is there a certain code you use? or do you just let it go unorganized? (I am asking cause I really want to orginize it, but my normal code would require decks to have unique names, since I remaster decks on this tcg. e: i cant have 10 blackmagiciangirl decks listed, cause it probably would just show the first one over and over again).

:0 what do you reccomend?

Lee

Re: Masterie Pages on your Sakura Post.

Post by Lee » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:06 pm

I just use the regular way eTCG does it because I can sometimes figure out how to change stuff but then I'm also scared of losing the entire document on accident or screwing the whole thing up, LOL. I bet you could manually update it, like putting the image files though?

By removing the red part and then adding the image links there? No idea if that would actually work or just screw stuff up though, that does work on my mass deck pages, but I just add the images of the mastered decks ABOVE all the card stuff, so I've never actually removed it. Plus it would screw things up if you had something automatically doing your card count, since you'd have to remove those decks, probably? Or you might still be able to move them to mastered and they just wouldn't show up because you didn't have the php file there, like I said I am just mostly spouting nonsense because I have no idea if that would actually work, LOL. But if you did it manually it'd be a big pain in the ass at first but then you could just add the files as you mastered obviously and that would make it easier? Plus you could just split it into sections if you wanted for special, Hanami decks, Black Magician Girl, etc.
❀ Feel free to trade with me! ❀

Kotono

Post by Kotono » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:46 pm

I created a category called "masteries" and upload master badges like regular cards with a worth of 0:

Then use the show_cards function to display them:

Code: Select all

<?php show_cards('Sakura','masteries'); ?>
You should be able to add multiple masteries of the same type.

Jun

Post by Jun » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:30 pm

@Lee - I have that for my other TCGs. I was thinking of doing that originally, since usualyl it would be good for single decks. I wonder if i can make it work with just the numbers? like show mastery 99391 or w.e. I should check it out tho..

@Kotono - That would work pretty well for just showing badges I think, kind of like when you make mass-collections on tcgs. Though, the downfall is you cant click them if you want to see the full decks. Though, when you master it a billion tiems its not liek the deck changes i guess lol

Jun

Post by Jun » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:18 am

replying to my own comment cause I actually figured this out!

SO LISTING the mastery the same way I would on other TCGS like
<? show mastery = 'sakura' '' 'blackmagiciangirl'>

like doing that actually list ALL OF THE DECKS AT ONCE. so pretty much it does it for me that way :' ) so
tl;dr issue solved.