NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Event Q&A

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: Event Q&A

Postby Cassidy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Yeah, same thing happened with me, I've gotten three Adoption coupons even though we're only allowed two. Maybe we can have some kind of exchange for randoms/choice cards? In my case I'd almost like to let the person who bought me the extra have the choice cards, but maybe that's too complicated rkkj
I have a similar issue, Min and Adelicya both bought me Custom Forum Rank Coupons, which were delivered within 7 minutes of each other. :)
I have thought of something like that but if I were to allow extra coupons be exchanged then I think it should go back to the person who bought the gift since it was them who spent the currency but that means the recipient has one less gift than they were supposed to get? So I don't know yet! I'm still thinking about what to do but I'll try to find a solution ASAP!

However, until I figure out what to do all I can suggest is that going forward, players should:
  • keep track of how many of each coupon they've received (or will be receiving, in the case of a gift not yet approved/passed out yet) in their thread
  • double check other player's purchases/threads to make sure that what they want to give hasn't already been given

Cami
The Flame Empress

Postby Cami » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:19 pm

I don't want to return it if I don't have to so I'll ask here. I received a total of 3 "+2 Additional Donation" coupons - I've already used one of them, but would I have to return one of the two remaining?
Image Image
★☆ Cami's Trade Post ☆★
★☆ event stuff ☆★

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Postby Cassidy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:30 pm

I don't want to return it if I don't have to so I'll ask here. I received a total of 3 "+2 Additional Donation" coupons - I've already used one of them, but would I have to return one of the two remaining?
Nope! Each of those coupons are only good for 1 use so once you use one of them, it can't be used again. If you have more than one of those coupons though, you can use them all either in the same month or separate-- it's up to you! But no you don't need to return those coupons. The only ones you'd really need to return are the "Free Hanami Card" (if you've already unlocked all the cards in your Hanami Deck and mastered it) and/or "Additional Adoption" coupons (if you already have the maximum amount of adoptions allowed). Any other special coupons you can have more than 2 of!

I also saw that you had posted a question here earlier in the month then deleted it but since I addressed that topic today on Twitter and in the Gift Returns thread, I thought I might as well mention it here as well just in case anyone looks here but not on Twitter or that thread: The "max. 2 of each coupon type per recipient" limit only applies to the player who is buying the gifts and sending them out! Player A cannot buy 3 of the weeklygamerewards coupon and send all 3 to Player B but they could send 2 of them to Player B and 1 to Player C. On the other hand, Player B could receive a total of 5 weeklygamerewards coupons if 2 were from Player A, 2 were from player C, and 1 was from Player D.

Hopefully that all makes sense?

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Postby Kayori » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:35 pm

I also saw that you had posted a question here earlier in the month then deleted it but since I addressed that topic today on Twitter and in the Gift Returns thread, I thought I might as well mention it here as well just in case anyone looks here but not on Twitter or that thread: The "max. 2 of each coupon type per recipient" limit only applies to the player who is buying the gifts and sending them out! Player A cannot buy 3 of the weeklygamerewards coupon and send all 3 to Player B but they could send 2 of them to Player B and 1 to Player C. On the other hand, Player B could receive a total of 5 weeklygamerewards coupons if 2 were from Player A, 2 were from player C, and 1 was from Player D.

Hopefully that all makes sense?
Oh lol that makes more sense. Pretty sure most of us thought each player could only receive 2 of those coupons.

Jessica
kira ~

Postby Jessica » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:41 pm

Haha that's def what I thought xD

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Postby Cassidy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:33 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought while looking through players' threads and the Gift Returns thread! Which is why I thought I should mention it today in every possible place I could think of, haha. Sorry about that, guys! Everything makes more sense in my head than when I write it down and realize later that it only made sense to me because I was the one who had all the information in my mind lol...

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Postby Ajisaitea » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:03 am

Question but it's late. XD
I got an adoptiondiscount for a gift but I don't really have a need for it. Am I allowed to pass it on to someone else in the future? Unless you plan to up the limit to 6 adoptions; which would be great /wink wink/; I really don't have a use for it and it's not a coupon that has a limit like the special gift cards.

Natsu

Postby Natsu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:04 pm

FORGIVE ME IF THIS HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY but for custom forum rank coupons, are we allowed to hold onto a spare just in case we might want to change it later on?

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Postby Kayori » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:32 pm

FORGIVE ME IF THIS HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY but for custom forum rank coupons, are we allowed to hold onto a spare just in case we might want to change it later on?
"Once the rank has been added, it cannot be changed!" It says that on the coupon information page, so there's a chance that we can't. That's why I chose something other than "happy holidays" or something seasonal. lol

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Postby Cassidy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:58 pm

Question but it's late. XD
I got an adoptiondiscount for a gift but I don't really have a need for it. Am I allowed to pass it on to someone else in the future? Unless you plan to up the limit to 6 adoptions; which would be great /wink wink/; I really don't have a use for it and it's not a coupon that has a limit like the special gift cards.
If you got an adoptiondiscount coupon as a gift from this event (and this event only), you can return it in the Gift Returns thread! If you don't want to do that then you can hold onto it if you'd like but I don't think I'll increase the limit anytime soon since I just did at the beginning of this month due to the event. But otherwise no, I'd rather coupons not be re-gifted or passed on to another player!
It hasn't been asked so no worries there but to answer your question, those coupons are only good for adding a custom forum rank and can't be used to change it later on. There probably will be a coupon added in the future that you can use to change your forum rank but for the time being, what you use as your rank now is permanent can't be changed!

Return to “Christmas 2016”