NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Cookies Exchange

Amanda

Re: Cookies Exchange

Postby Amanda » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:43 am

Trade Post: http://amanda.letstrade.cards/tcgs/sakura.php
Total Cookies: 200
Exchanging For: 2 flowers (150 cookies), 30 petals (45 cookies)

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Postby Kayori » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:07 am

Trade Post: Here
Total Cookies: 10
Exchanging For: 6 Petals
Since I need 15 cookies to get 10 petals, I technically only have 66% of the required amount of cookies. So I'll take only 66% of the 10 petals to stay accurate to the exchange rate (which is 6 petals).

Like the last post I was refunded 10 cookies, and I logged them, but have not added them to my Trade Post since I have already spent all my original cookies, and removed the actual cookies from my page. The post I received them is here for proof.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Postby Cassidy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:12 pm

Please note that I am only responding to those who have edited their original form with what they want to exchange their cookies for! If you do not see your name below then that means you haven't done that yet (or I just overlooked you, in which case please let me know) so please make sure you read what I posted here and follow what it says.
Trade Post: https://ursaminor.lima-city.de/826_tcgs_sakura.php
Total Cookies: 350
Exchanging For: 230 petals
With this, you have 5 cookies leftover but I'll just exchange that for 5 petals so you'll be getting 235 petals all together!

x235
Cookies Exchange: 235 sakura petals (-350 cookies)
Trade Post: bep
Total Cookies: 195
Exchanging For: 2 Sakura Flowers (150 cookies) + 30 Sakura Petals (45 cookies)
Your trade post says you only have 125 cookies but you listed 195 as your total here so I was wondering which one was the correct total? ;;
Trade Post: HEre
Total Cookies: 350
Exchanging For: Four Sakura Flowers and 30 petals
Just so you know, exchanges had to be approved by a staff member first before you can update your post and this usually applies to most things on the forums unless otherwise stated! So since you already went ahead and did that, I won't include the exchange below but I am adding 5 sakura petals which were converted from the 5 cookies you had leftover.

x5
Cookies Exchange: 5 sakura petals (-5 cookies)
Total Cookies: 90
Exchanging For: i guess one sakura and 10 petals?
Yep! Here you go!

x2 x10
Cookies Exchange: 2 sakura flowers, 10 sakura petals (-90 cookies)
Trade Post: http://garden.ajisaika.com/sa.php
Total Cookies: 125
Exchanging For: 1 flower 45 petals with 5 cookies left over
Like I mentioned to Raie, exchanges had to be approved by a staff member before you could add them to your post but since you already went ahead and did that, I'm only including the exchange for the 5 cookies you had left over below.

x5
Cookies Exchange: 5 sakura petals (-5 cookies)
Trade Post: Here, cookies are here
Total Cookies: 930
Exchanging For: 620 sakura petals

... I forgot to participate in the event.
But at least you have a lot of petals now!

x620
Cookies Exchange: 620 sakura petals (-930 cookies)
Trade Post: http://alucard.fairy-fountain.net/sakura.php
Total Cookies: 195.
Exchanging For: 2 sakura flowers, 30 sakura petals.

Thank you!
You're welcome!

x2 x30
Cookies Exchange: 2 sakura flowers, 30 sakura petals (-195 cookies)
Since I need 15 cookies to get 10 petals, I technically only have 66% of the required amount of cookies. So I'll take only 66% of the 10 petals to stay accurate to the exchange rate (which is 6 petals).

I only have 10 cookies, and I logged them, but have not added them to my Trade Post since I have already spent all my original cookies, and removed the actual cookies from my page. The post I received them is here for proof.
We actually only give out petals in increments/multiples of 5 so what I can give you is 5 sakura petals for the 10 cookies you had leftover!

x5
Cookies Exchange: 5 sakura petals (-10 cookies)
Trade Post: http://amanda.letstrade.cards/tcgs/sakura.php
Total Cookies: 200
Exchanging For: 2 flowers (150 cookies), 30 petals (45 cookies)
I've added on an extra 5 sakura petals for the 5 cookies you had leftover so you'll be getting a total of 35 petals instead of just 30!

x2 x35
Cookies Exchange: 2 sakura flowers, 35 sakura petals (-200 cookies)

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Postby Kayori » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:55 am

I only have 10 cookies, and I logged them, but have not added them to my Trade Post since I have already spent all my original cookies, and removed the actual cookies from my page. The post I received them is here for proof.
We actually only give out petals in increments/multiples of 5 so what I can give you is 5 sakura petals for the 10 cookies you had leftover!

x5
Oh ok, that makes more sense lol. I also had a second form posted for this refund as well, however it seems that my post has been deleted because someone thought it was a duplicate post. I looked everywhere for it.

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Postby Ajisaitea » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:01 am

Ah Sorry about that Cass I thought we were suppose to do the exchange ourselves.

Minty

Postby Minty » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Your trade post says you only have 125 cookies but you listed 195 as your total here so I was wondering which one was the correct total? ;;
woop i was definitely wrong! corrected below:

Exchanging For: 1 Sakura Flowers (75 cookies) + 30 Sakura Petals (45 cookies) and then 5 cookies leftover

Amber
2000 IQ Killjoy Detective

Postby Amber » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Trade Post: http://tcg.winterlantern.net/sakura.php
Total Cookies: 765
Exchanging For: 10 sakura flowers (750 cookies) + 10 sakura petals (15 cookies)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Postby Cassidy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:57 am

Oh ok, that makes more sense lol. I also had a second form posted for this refund as well, however it seems that my post has been deleted because someone thought it was a duplicate post. I looked everywhere for it.

Like the last post I was refunded 10 cookies, and I logged them, but have not added them to my Trade Post since I have already spent all my original cookies, and removed the actual cookies from my page. The post I received them is here for proof.
Sorry about that! That was me because I saw the forms were identical and thought it was a double post since I didn't think of double checking the link and therefore didn't know it was for different exchanges. But here is the exchange for that!!

x5
Ah Sorry about that Cass I thought we were suppose to do the exchange ourselves.
No worries! I know I write more than I need to sometimes, so I can see how that part would be overlooked when I posted saying that Cookies to Sakura Currency exchanges can be made. ;;
Trade Post: http://leo.letstrade.cards/sakura.php?activity (i actually deleted the part where i had my cookies listed but... i'm not lying /)___(\)
Exchanging: 25 petals?? right?
Total Cookies: 75

thank you!
You're welcome!! You put the fields in the wrong order, and you actually get 50 sakura petals if you're exchanging all 75 cookies for petals (every 15 cookies = 10 sakura petals so 75/15 = 5, and 5x10 = 50) but everything else is correct! And no worries, I'll trust you on your remaining cookies total!

x50
Cookies Exchange: 50 sakura petals (-75 cookies)
woop i was definitely wrong! corrected below:

Exchanging For: 1 Sakura Flowers (75 cookies) + 30 Sakura Petals (45 cookies) and then 5 cookies leftover
No problem! Since you have 5 cookies leftover, you'll just get an extra 5 sakura petals as well!

x35
Cookies Exchange: 1 sakura flower, 35 sakura petals (-125 cookies)
Total Cookies: 230

Thank you~ I just had too much happening after Christmas to get in here and spend the last few. Sorries. :c

EDIT:

Total Cookies: 230
Exchanging For: 3 flowers (x225 cookies)
You're welcome! You will also be getting an extra 5 sakura petals for the 5 cookies you have leftover. And no need to apologize, I know how busy and hectic the holidays can be!

x3 x5
Cookies Exchange: 3 sakura flowers, 5 sakura petals (-230 cookies)
Trade Post: http://tcg.winterlantern.net/sakura.php
Total Cookies: 765
Exchanging For: 10 sakura flowers (750 cookies) + 10 sakura petals (15 cookies)
And here you go!

x10 x10
Cookies Exchange: 10 sakura flowers, 10 sakura petals (-765 cookies)

Return to “Christmas 2016”