NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Gift Returns

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: Gift Returns

Post by Cassidy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Just a note that cookies being returned to the original purchasers of the gift(s) being returned will be posted all at once after I've finished passing out compensation rewards to everyone who's posted so far!
jessica wrote:Christmas Tree: here
Coupon(s) Returning: hanamicard (x01); additionalboxset (x01); adoptiondiscount (x01)
Original Sender(s): Kayori for all three
Reward Choice(s): 5 random cards for each please
I'll refund Kayori for the hanamicard and adoptiondiscount coupons and give you 5 random cards for each of them now but did you actually want to keep that additionalboxset coupon? Since how those coupons work is once used, it only applies to that one Box Set so once you complete the Box Set that the coupon was used to apply for it, you don't automatically get to start a new one like you would for the initial 2 Box Sets that all players are allowed and would need another coupon to get a new Box Set (if that makes sense).

If you still want to return it just let me know here and I'll refund the cookies to Kayori, and give you the 5 random cards for it as well! As for the other coupons, please remove them from your post once you log the compensation rewards below.

Christmas 2016 Event (Gift Return): emahinata09, windyday12, niceflowers19, mariohara15, kotoriminami12, starryskyinwinter09, inspring01, fairytaleteatime16, stride08, nilsside01 (-1 hanamicard coupon, 1 adoptiondiscount coupon)
Cami wrote:Christmas Tree: ☆☆☆
Coupon(s) Returning: hanamicard (x1)
Original Sender(s): Kayori
Reward Choice(s): 5 random cards
Here you go! Please remove the coupon from your post once you log the compensation reward below.

Christmas 2016 Event (Gift Return): neroclaudius14, utapridebut11, richard12, shizumamayuzumi09, magenanashiro02 (-1 hanamicard coupon)
haleyrenee wrote:Christmas Tree: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=562
Coupon(s) Returning: weeklygamerewards, additionaladoption, additionalboxset (x2)
Original Sender(s): Lee (weeklygamerewards), min (additionaladoption), Cami (additionalboxset (x2))
Reward Choice(s): 8 sakura flowers

hope i did this right! ty!
Like Jessica, you can actually keep the additionalboxset coupons to use later on if you'd like! You can also have multiple weeklygamerewards coupons as after you've used up all 4 uses in one coupon, you can use another coupon and get double the rewards for weekly games again until all the uses run out in that coupon so if you want to keep extra copies of that coupon as well then you're welcome to!

So for now, I'll only give you compensation reward for the additionaladoption coupon but if you'd like to still return those coupons then just let me know here and I'll give you compensation rewards for those as well! Don't forget to remove the additionaladoption coupon from your post once you log the reward below too~

x2
Christmas 2016 Event (Gift Return): 2 sakura flowers (-1 additionaladoption coupon)
Eon wrote:Christmas Tree: here
Coupon(s) Returning: additionalboxset
Original Sender(s): min
Reward Choice(s): 2 sakura flowers
So like Jessica and haleyrenee, you can actually keep the additionalboxset coupons to use later on if you'd like! If you still want to return it though, just let me know again here and I'll give you the compensation rewards for it + refund the cookies to min!
Mio wrote:Christmas Tree: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=542
Coupon(s) Returning: additionaladoption x2, hanamicard x1
Original Sender(s): Aqua Kairi (2 additionaladoption coupons), yasu Hotaru (1 hanamicard)
Reward Choice(s): 150 petals
You actually received the 2 additionaladoption coupons from Kairi and the hanamicard coupon from Hotaru as Aqua and yasu are just the ones passing out the presents on behalf of the gifters so I edited your original post to make note of this (so I don't get confused later when I need to refund cookies to the correct players)!

Other than that, please remove the coupons that you've returned from your post once you log the compensation rewards below!

x150
Christmas 2016 Event (Gift Return): 150 sakura petals (-2 additionaladoption coupons, 1 hanamicard coupon)
Lee wrote:Christmas Tree: Here!
Coupon(s) Returning: Additional Adoption Coupon
Original Sender(s): min
Reward Choice(s): 2 Sakura Flowers

Thanks!
You're welcome! Please remove the additionaladoption coupon you're returning from your post once you log the compensation reward below.

x2
Christmas 2016 Event (Gift Return): 2 sakura flowers (-1 additionaladoption coupon)
Minty wrote:Christmas Tree: boop
Coupon(s) Returning: biweeklygamerewards (x1), deckmasteryrewards (x1), weeklygamerewards (x1)
Original Sender(s): Kayori (biweeklygamerewards), haleyrenee (deckmasteryrewards), Kayori (weeklygamerewards)
Reward Choice(s): sakura flowers (x3)
Like I mentioned for haleyrenee, it actually is possible to own multiple copies of the biweeklygamerewards, deckmasteryrewards, and weeklygamerewards coupons as you can use a new one once you finish the previous one but if you'd still like to return them, just let me know here and I'll give you your compensation rewards + refund the cookies to the original senders!
Kayori wrote:Christmas Tree: Here
Coupon(s) Returning: Custom Forum Rank
Original Sender(s): Adelicya
Reward Choice(s): 50 Sakura Petals
Kayori wrote:Christmas Tree: Here
Coupon(s) Returning: Hanami Card Coupon (x3)
Original Sender(s): Jessica (Hanami Card Coupon), Lee (Hanami Card Coupon), Eon (Hanami Card Coupon)
Reward Choice(s): 50 Sakura Petals for each

Between what I was able to unlock naturally and with coupons, these 3 are extras.
No problem! Just remember to remove the coupons you're returning from your post once you log the compensation rewards below~

x200
Christmas 2016 Event (Gift Return): 200 sakura petals (-1 customforumrank coupon, 3 hanamicard coupons)

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Cassidy wrote:
jessica wrote:Christmas Tree: here
Coupon(s) Returning: hanamicard (x01); additionalboxset (x01); adoptiondiscount (x01)
Original Sender(s): Kayori for all three
Reward Choice(s): 5 random cards for each please
I'll refund Kayori for the hanamicard and adoptiondiscount coupons and give you 5 random cards for each of them now but did you actually want to keep that additionalboxset coupon? Since how those coupons work is once used, it only applies to that one Box Set so once you complete the Box Set that the coupon was used to apply for it, you don't automatically get to start a new one like you would for the initial 2 Box Sets that all players are allowed and would need another coupon to get a new Box Set (if that makes sense).

If you still want to return it just let me know here and I'll refund the cookies to Kayori, and give you the 5 random cards for it as well!
I thought I could only have 2, and I received 3. If I am able to keep more than two coupons for the boxsets, I would love to keep my 3rd one :)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

jessica wrote:I thought I could only have 2, and I received 3. If I am able to keep more than two coupons for the boxsets, I would love to keep my 3rd one :)
Yeah, that's what I figured! I was reading over what I wrote in the information pages/threads and realized it could easily be understood as that but my intention was that players could receive more than 2 of the same coupon if they were given by different players. I just didn't want a player to send more than 2 of the same coupon to the same player in case they wanted to just spend all their cookies and send gifts to only their friends, as opposed to sending gifts to others who they might not necessarily know very well in an attempt to spread the gift of giving. ;; That being said, if you want to keep your third additionalboxset coupon then please feel free to!!

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Perfect, I'll keep it then, and just take the 10 random cards you gave me above for the other two! Thanks Cassidy :)

Minty

Post by Minty » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:28 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Minty wrote:Christmas Tree: boop
Coupon(s) Returning: biweeklygamerewards (x1), deckmasteryrewards (x1), weeklygamerewards (x1)
Original Sender(s): Kayori (biweeklygamerewards), haleyrenee (deckmasteryrewards), Kayori (weeklygamerewards)
Reward Choice(s): sakura flowers (x3)
Like I mentioned for haleyrenee, it actually is possible to own multiple copies of the biweeklygamerewards, deckmasteryrewards, and weeklygamerewards coupons as you can use a new one once you finish the previous one but if you'd still like to return them, just let me know here and I'll give you your compensation rewards + refund the cookies to the original senders!
WOO i'll keep mine then! :3

Becca
Nanomachine: Crusnik 02

Post by Becca » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Christmas Tree: here
Coupon(s) Returning: Custom Forum Rank x1

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Becca wrote:Christmas Tree: here
Coupon(s) Returning: Custom Forum Rank x1
Don't forget to remove the extra customforumrank coupon once you've uploaded the compensation reward below!

x2
Christmas 2016 Event (Gift Return): 2 sakura flowers (-1 customforumrank coupon)

Samu
Sloth Princess

Post by Samu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Christmas Tree: my tree's here!
Coupon(s) Returning: free hanami card (x1)
Original Sender(s): Jun
Reward Choice(s): 2 sakura flowers

Hotaru

Post by Hotaru » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:27 am

Christmas Tree: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=551&p=10283
Coupon(s) Returning: weeklygamerewards
Reward Choice(s): 2 sakura flowers please <3

Becca
Nanomachine: Crusnik 02