NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Break Room

Online
User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2676
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Haylee » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:45 am

melinda wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:39 pm
Name: melinda
Trade Post: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=969#p24408

Purchase: Prize Pack x 2
Choice Cards: harukananase14, harukananase17, harukananase18, harukananase19, harukananase20, taigakagami09, taigakagami10, taigakagami12, taigakagami13, taigakagami14
Cost: 250 Medals

Total Medals: 250 Medals


Don't forget to remove the medals used in this purchase!

x100
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): harukananase14, harukananase17, harukananase18, harukananase19, harukananase20, annashomra17, rikajougasaki03, takerufujiwara06, satoshiisshiki20, company10, ichigomomomiya20, saberfsn02, absolutezero10, shuusakamaki19, ukyo05, weeklygamerewards coupon, +4 sakura flowers, +100 sakura petals (-125 medals)

x100
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): taigakagami09, taigakagami10, taigakagami12, taigakagami13, taigakagami14, yuzurihanekoi03, cheza02, chiharusakuragi07, rinhoshizora04, autumn18, saberfsn12, guitarists01, atthewatersedge02, reisakuma02, sakuraharuno09, biweeklygamerewards coupon, +4 sakura flowers, +100 sakura petals (-125 medals)

User avatar
Kayori
The Arctic Rose
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am
Location: Missouri, United States
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Kayori » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Name: Kayori
Trade Post: Here

Purchase: Limited Edition coupons (x2) - biweeklygamerewards (x1), weeklygamerewards (x1)
Cost: 250

Purchase: Prize Pack
Cost: 125
Choice Cards: glitterbutterflies08, glitterbutterflies09, glitterbutterflies10, glitterbutterflies13, glitterbutterflies14

Purchase: Limited Grab Bag - Mixed
Cost: 75

Total Medals: 450

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5654
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Cassidy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Kayori wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:36 pm
Name: Kayori
Trade Post: Here

Purchase: Limited Edition coupons (x2) - biweeklygamerewards (x1), weeklygamerewards (x1)
Cost: 250

Purchase: Prize Pack
Cost: 125
Choice Cards: glitterbutterflies08, glitterbutterflies09, glitterbutterflies10, glitterbutterflies13, glitterbutterflies14

Purchase: Limited Grab Bag - Mixed
Cost: 75

Total Medals: 450
Here you go! Don't forget to remove the medals used in this purchase from your trade post!


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): biweeklygamerewards coupon, weeklygamerewards coupon (-250 medals)

x100
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): glitterbutterflies08, glitterbutterflies09, glitterbutterflies10, glitterbutterflies13, glitterbutterflies14, risekujikawa04, inuyasha12, karamatsumatsuno01, sixgravity01, littledevils10, rintohsaka11, satoshiisshiki18, kougyokuren09, procellarum20, gilbertnightray15, deckmasteryrewards coupon, +4 sakura flowers, +100 sakura petals (-125 medals)


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): coupleofallcosmos15, violetevergarden06, xday14, stride06, relaxingwithnorsegods08, thewindwaker09, glassslipper01, roadtrip11, summerfestival10, missionpreparations17, villains07, godeaters11, beautyandbeasts11, foryoumylove17, valentines06 (-75 medals)

User avatar
Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Mio » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Name: Mio
Trade Post: Overzealous Orchid Mio's Points ✿

Purchase: +1 Permanent Box Set x1
Cost: 200

Purchase: +1 Hanami Deck x1
Cost: 200

Purchase: Custom Level Badge for "Legend" Rank coupon x1
Cost: 125

Purchase: Personal Player Achievement Badge coupon x2
Cost: 150

Purchase: Past Event Achievement x1
Cost: 50

Purchase: Limited Edition coupon: Double Deck Mastery Rewards x2
Cost: 250

Total Medals: 975

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Cami » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Name: Cami
Trade Post: medals & point tracker

Purchase: Instant Choice Cards (x5)
Choice Cards: nicoyazawa19, nicoyazawa20, keiokazaki07, keiokazaki10, keiokazaki11
Cost: 250

Purchase: +1 Hanami Deck
Cost: 200

Purchase: Custom Level Badge for "Legend" Rank coupon
Cost: 125

Purchase: Prize Pack
Choice Cards: keiokazaki14, keiokazaki17, umiryuuzaki08, umiryuuzaki09, umiryuuzaki12
Cost: 125

Total Medals: 700

Online
User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2676
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Haylee » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Mio wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:44 pm
Name: Mio
Trade Post: Overzealous Orchid Mio's Points ✿

Purchase: +1 Permanent Box Set x1
Cost: 200

Purchase: +1 Hanami Deck x1
Cost: 200

Purchase: Custom Level Badge for "Legend" Rank coupon x1
Cost: 125

Purchase: Personal Player Achievement Badge coupon x2
Cost: 150

Purchase: Past Event Achievement x1
Cost: 50

Purchase: Limited Edition coupon: Double Deck Mastery Rewards x2
Cost: 250

Total Medals: 975
Don't forget that the new coupons (Instant Mastery, +1 Permanent Box Set, +1 Hanami Deck, Custom Legend Level Badge, Personal Player Achievement Badge, Non-Instant Choice Cards) cannot be used currently so please hold onto them along with proof of your purchase to use at a later date. Please also remove the medals used in this purchase from your total!


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): additionalboxsetfreebie coupon (-200 medals)


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): additionalhanamideck coupon (-200 medals)


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): customlegendbadge coupon (-125 medals)


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): personalplayerachievement coupon (-150 medals)

Image (go ahead and take whichever event you choose!)
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): ev-event (-50 medals)


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): filename coupon (-250 medals)

Online
User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2676
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Haylee » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:22 pm

Cami wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:39 pm
Name: Cami
Trade Post: medals & point tracker

Purchase: Instant Choice Cards (x5)
Choice Cards: nicoyazawa19, nicoyazawa20, keiokazaki07, keiokazaki10, keiokazaki11
Cost: 250

Purchase: +1 Hanami Deck
Cost: 200

Purchase: Custom Level Badge for "Legend" Rank coupon
Cost: 125

Purchase: Prize Pack
Choice Cards: keiokazaki14, keiokazaki17, umiryuuzaki08, umiryuuzaki09, umiryuuzaki12
Cost: 125

Total Medals: 700
Don't forget that the new coupons (Instant Mastery, +1 Permanent Box Set, +1 Hanami Deck, Custom Legend Level Badge, Personal Player Achievement Badge, Non-Instant Choice Cards) cannot be used currently so please hold onto them along with proof of your purchase to use at a later date. Please also remove the medals used in this purchase from your total!


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): nicoyazawa19, nicoyazawa20, keiokazaki07, keiokazaki10, keiokazaki11 (-250 medals)


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): additionalhanamideck coupon (-200 medals)


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): customlegendbadge coupon (-125 medals)

x100
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): keiokazaki14, keiokazaki17, umiryuuzaki08, umiryuuzaki09, umiryuuzaki12, kotoriminami17, magenanashiro19, niceflowers11, partydresses20, chiharusakuragi11, rengehoushakuji15, westwardjourney06, yuna06, moa08, mikleo14, biweeklygamerewards coupon, +4 sakura flowers, +100 sakura petals (-125 medals)

User avatar
Amber
Posts: 5263
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Boston / EDT
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Amber » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Name: Amber
Trade Post: my trophy cabinet

Purchase: +1 Hanami Deck (2/2 maxed out)
Cost: 200

Purchase: +Personal Player Achievement Badge coupon (2/2 maxed out)
Cost: 75

Purchase: +Past Event Achievement x2 (ev-201611, ev-layout02)
Cost: 100

Total Medals: 375

Thank you!

User avatar
Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Mio » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Name: Mio
Trade Post: Overzealous Orchid Mio's Points ✿

Purchase: +1 Hanami Deck x1
Cost: 200

Total Medals: 200

Online
User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2676
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Break Room

Post by Haylee » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Amber wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:24 pm
Name: Amber
Trade Post: my trophy cabinet

Purchase: +1 Hanami Deck (2/2 maxed out)
Cost: 200

Purchase: +Personal Player Achievement Badge coupon (2/2 maxed out)
Cost: 75

Purchase: +Past Event Achievement x2 (ev-201611, ev-layout02)
Cost: 100

Total Medals: 375

Thank you!
Don't forget that the new coupons (Instant Mastery, +1 Permanent Box Set, +1 Hanami Deck, Custom Legend Level Badge, Personal Player Achievement Badge, Non-Instant Choice Cards) cannot be used currently so please hold onto them along with proof of your purchase to use at a later date. Please also remove the medals used in this purchase from your total!


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): additionalhanamideck coupon (-200 medals)


Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): personalplayerachievement coupon (-75 medals)

Image Image
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Break Room): ev-201611, ev-layout02 (-100 medals)

Locked