NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Team Roster & Introductions

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Team Roster & Introductions

Post by Cassidy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:16 pm

TEAM 2 (Overzealous Orchids)
Our Blood, Our Sweat, Your Tears

Team Flower: Orchid ☆ Team Colour: Purple ☆ Team Captain: Mio

Members:
Team members can fill out the form below with any information that you'd like to so your teammates can get to know you better.
All fields are optional and you don't have to stick to just the form so feel free to add/remove anything, just introduce yourself!

Code: Select all

[b]Trade Post:[/b] 
[b]Alternative Contact:[/b] if you have any other ways that your captain/teammates can contact you through aside from forum PM!
[b]Favourite Series:[/b]
[b]Favourite Character(s):[/b]
[b]Literally Anything Else:[/b]

Lee

Re: Team Roster & Introductions

Post by Lee » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 pm

Trade Post: Here!
Alternative Contact: You can private plurk me @tentomon if you need to!
Favourite Series: COWBOY BEBOP I also love Evangelion, Fate/Zero, Monogatari, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Favourite Character(s): Saber (WHO WAS SURPRISED), Kyon, Eijirou Kirishima, Shuichi Nakatsu (Hana-Kimi), about a million others
Literally Anything Else: I'm currently reading My Hero Academia and Food Wars (and am a little obsessed, oops). I'm also participating in a MAL challenge, which is a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to this event and I hope we all have a great time, feel free to ask me if you need help with anything!
❀ Feel free to trade with me! ❀

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:24 am

Trade Post:
Alternative Contact: the best way to contact me is on the forums tbh! i do have a tcg twitter but i rarely use it these days... i also have a discord now that i check more than i check my tcg twitter! i believe my username is moonpillows#8845? idk how discord works

Favourite Series: most idol series (shocking, i know) + free!, haikyuu!!, hero academia, and a little yuri!!! on ice are the main ones i can think of... you can also browse my mal that's mostly up to date!
Favourite Character(s): maki nishikino, riko sakurauchi, yoh tomoe, makoto tachibana, tobio kageyama, hokuto hidaka, nao kamiya, mahiru kasumi, ran shibuki, tokiya ichinose/masato hijirikawa TO NAME A FEW bc i would die listing them all, let alone even listing my favs from just idol series ;;;

Literally Anything Else: i love idols, both fictional and real, and i am playing way too many mobile games-- it's usually what i'm doing when i'm not online... someone help me????? (but also if you think we're playing the same games or want to know which and want to add me on any, please ask!) i have a ~personal~ twitter that i frequent much much much more often (i am literally signed on and have it open in a tab always) that i can give out if asked or if you manage to find on your own! but be warned that i rt a lot and it's not just about anime/manga/games (i like kpop + some jpop), plus i rant sometimes/talk about life/complain about work lmao

AND YEAH?? I WROTE A LOT, THE SKY IS BLUE, WATER IS WET, but i'm really excited to both run and participate in this event and i hope you guys will enjoy it as well!! i'll do my very best to be as active as possible and actually contribute to the team! and i may be admin but please feel free to talk to me w/o worry about that bc when i'm not in admin mode, i'm cool i swear...!!

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:44 am

Trade Post: http://kyoshin.us/sakura.php
Alternative Contact: skype (xxxwildfire), twitter (@CamiTCG) --- I do have a Discord but its more for rp purposes than anything else
Favourite Series: kuroko no basuke + most idol anime
Favourite Character(s): all of undead from enstars, tokiya ichinose, hokuto hidaka, eichi tenshouin, chiaki morisawa, mahiru kasumi, yume nijino, miki hoshii, sumire hikami, ryouta kise
Literally Anything Else: I play a lot of mobile games, might be checking out a3 soon...
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Trade Post: shooting star ミ★

Alternative Contact: I think the fastes way to contact me would be through PMs in the forums or with Skype @livingdeadgirl826. I have a Twitter, but rarely use it :>

Favourite Series: D.Gray-man, Kuroshitsuji, (Noblesse - which is actually a Manhwa/Webcomic lol), Love Live & Ensemble Stars, UtaPri, well mostly anything with male idols~, all the sports animes, especially Haikyuu and Kurobas <3, KyoAni stuff... I also love everything from the Horror genre! And Yaoi/Boys Love!! I actually read a lot more mangas and doujinshis than I watch animes

Favourite Character(s): Nico Yazawa, Ruby Kurosawa, Honoko Kousaka, Yoshiko Tsushima, Koga Oogami, Rei Sakuma, all the other idols~, Allen Walker, Sebastian Michaelis, Chii, Yui Hirasawa, and most of the characters from my mass decks :> I can't list all of them xd

Literally Anything Else: My favorites have expanded considerably since I joined Sakura ^^
I think everyone already knows that I literally live on the web and visit Sakura several times a day lol This makes contacting me fairly easy, so to everybody: feel free to talk to me anytime! I'm currently obsessed with idols like everyone else, have a thing for cute anime guys, it seems I like tsundere boys with short hair the most atm lol, have way too many on-going yaoi mangas that destroy me and I can't stop making icons with the Love Live girls~

I'm captain of this team so I hope I'll be able to do my best and to the satisfaction of everybody~ and wish for everyone to have lots of fun ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง

Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚

Post by Haylee » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:55 pm

WOOO PURPLE TEAMMM!!

Trade Post: Follow the Glitter
Alternative Contact: I'm available in so many places... username haydub07 everywhere, like skype and twitter [+2307 for Discord]
Favourite Series: Oh gosh... uhh, well Free! and UtaPri mostly :3 I love slice of life and comedy and horror and anything with hot boys obvi
Favourite Character(s): Ren Jinguji, Rin Matsuoka, Sousuke Yamazaki, Mahiru Kasumi, mostly hot boys obvi
Literally Anything Else: UHMMMM let's see... I currently have a BAJILLION shows on my list I want to watch. NGL I usually add a show to my list if there's a hot boy in it bc I love hot boys if you haven't noticed. I love otome games a little too much. I'm also on my phone 24/7 which is why I'm easy to get a hold of; as well as my computer usually, because of online classes x.x I like KPOP but mostly BIGBANG. I tweet lots of random stuff because I'm extremely interesting. I THINK THAT'S IT.

I'm excited to play my first event!!

Jules
it's britney, b**ch

Post by Jules » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:22 am

Trade Post: CANDY-KISS YO
Alternative Contact: plz email me. i check it legit every 20 secs on the train to and from work
Favourite Series: Love Love!, Diabolik Lovers, The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls, Yuri!! On Ice, Sailor Moon, Persona, Final Fantasy (X & XV)
Favourite Character(s): Mari Ohara, Kanato Sakamaki, Rin Shibuya, Victor, Noctis
Literally Anything Else: im kpop trash, im dying bc i dont have any sort of break over the next week (plz forgive my initial slowness. moving apartments and working fulltime and I DONT HAVE FURNITURE GUYZ). i love cute girls and hot men and secretly wish i was a drag queen. i would adopt every cat if i could. && i hate waking up in the morning no matter what time it is. LET ME SLEEP. i also started reading again but only old stories bc i dont know any new good books and sob. THATS ABOUT IT.

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Post by Kayori » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:37 am

Trade Post: Here
Alternative Contact: At the moment all I've got is my email.

Favourite Series: For the most part I tend to like older classic series like G Gundam, Gundam Wing, and Yu Yu Hakusho. Very rarely do I actually watch newer ones. lol My absolute favorite series from the 80's is Saint Seiya though. This much is evident, as my entire Hanami deck is made up of Saint Seiya characters. The first 12 being the Gold Saints in order of Zodiac, and the last 3 are Seiya, Shiryuu, and Shun.

Favourite Character(s): My first favorite character from Gundam Wing was Duo. XD From Saint Seiya, Dragon Shiryuu is my favorite Bronze saint, and Mu is my favorite Gold. I also adore Libra Dohko and Aries Shion from The Lost Canvas. Plus the fact that Furuya Tohru reprises his role as Seiya on Saint Seiya Omega made my heart so happy. <3