NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Kayori’s Points

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Cassidy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:22 am

Hello! Sorry for having to post this here but as I was checking points just now, I realized that I may have awarded you more points than you should've gotten in this specific post by mistake. OTL

I think I accidentally gave you 4 points for the 2 plays you made in the Spelling Bee round that was turned-in in that post, not realizing that Haylee had already approved that particular turn-in and rewarded you the 4 points for it already a couple of posts prior to mine so you actually should have only got 10 points + 50 medals from that specific turn-in. ;;

I'm not sure if you already noticed this yourself and took it into account by editing your totals and logs to reflect that but if not then please do so! I also apologize for this mistake, and for not even noticing until now!

Also as a side note, I don't know if I just overlooked something but I only counted a total of 697 points from all your turn-ins (based on the logs from the posts made by staff members when they were approved) and taking what I mentioned above into account but in your first post, it says you have 702 points total? So if you could let me know if I missed something so I can just have this cleared up that'd be appreciated! In the mean time, I'll be using 697 points as your current total for the individual player ranking!

User avatar
Kayori
The Arctic Rose
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am
Location: Missouri, United States
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Kayori » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:18 am

Cassidy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:22 am
Hello! Sorry for having to post this here but as I was checking points just now, I realized that I may have awarded you more points than you should've gotten in this specific post by mistake. OTL

I think I accidentally gave you 4 points for the 2 plays you made in the Spelling Bee round that was turned-in in that post, not realizing that Haylee had already approved that particular turn-in and rewarded you the 4 points for it already a couple of posts prior to mine so you actually should have only got 10 points + 50 medals from that specific turn-in. ;;
Actually you're right, I hadn't noticed that. lol So yes I would have only gotten 10 points for that. However the Medals awarded in that post were not just what was earned there, it was the first time Medals were actually awarded, so I would have actually received 115 Medals, not 50. The amount of Medals reflects the amount of points I had gained up to that point, which was 27. With this error discovered, it has been reduced to 23.

It's an honest mixup though, I had made a quote of the turn-in to let Haylee know what happened, could easily be mistaken for just a turn-in.
Last edited by Kayori on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Cassidy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:30 am

Kayori wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:18 am
Cassidy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:22 am
Hello! Sorry for having to post this here but as I was checking points just now, I realized that I may have awarded you more points than you should've gotten in this specific post by mistake. OTL

I think I accidentally gave you 4 points for the 2 plays you made in the Spelling Bee round that was turned-in in that post, not realizing that Haylee had already approved that particular turn-in and rewarded you the 4 points for it already a couple of posts prior to mine so you actually should have only got 10 points + 50 medals from that specific turn-in. ;;
Actually you're right, I hadn't noticed that. lol So yes I would have only gotten 10 points for that. However the Medals awarded in that post were not just what was earned there, it was the first time Medals were actually awarded, so I would have actually received 115 Medals, not 50. The amount of Medals reflects the amount of points I had gained up to that point, which was 27. With this error discovered, it has been reduced to 23.

It's an honest mixup though, I had made a quote of the turn-in to let Haylee know what happened, could easily be mistaken for just a turn-in.
Ah, you're right!! I totally forgot about that I had included the medals you were supposed to have gotten from the beginning based on the amount of points turned in orz but thanks for catching that! I think you'll get everything correct and up to date now so I won't have to worry about that!

User avatar
Kayori
The Arctic Rose
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am
Location: Missouri, United States
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Kayori » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:31 am

Cassidy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:22 am
Also as a side note, I don't know if I just overlooked something but I only counted a total of 697 points from all your turn-ins (based on the logs from the posts made by staff members when they were approved) and taking what I mentioned above into account but in your first post, it says you have 702 points total? So if you could let me know if I missed something so I can just have this cleared up that'd be appreciated! In the mean time, I'll be using 697 points as your current total for the individual player ranking!
I just went through myself and counted them all as well, I got 698, which is exactly 702 minus that 4 point mistake. But there was one turn-in that I had to alert you to, because it was missing a point. I had 28 points, but it is now 24.

This might be what was missed.
Kayori wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:03 am
Cassidy wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:09 pm
These have been all approved! You've earned 14 points from these specific turn-ins, and also 135 medals for earning 27 points altogether so far.
Actually I have earned 28 points, I redid all my calculations and fixed it in the top post before you posted this. I accidentally forgot to add a point awhile back when I did my turn in for my #6 Story Telling turn-in. :)
Cassidy wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:19 am
Ah, you're right! I missed that myself (obviously lmao), so here is your extra 1 point and 5 medals!

x5
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 1 Point + 5 Medals

User avatar
Kayori
The Arctic Rose
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am
Location: Missouri, United States
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Kayori » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:43 am

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 010
Proof: #2
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Story Telling 003
Proof: Completed, #5
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 012
Proof: #1
Points Earned: 2
Last edited by Kayori on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Cassidy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Kayori wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:31 am
Cassidy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:22 am
Also as a side note, I don't know if I just overlooked something but I only counted a total of 697 points from all your turn-ins (based on the logs from the posts made by staff members when they were approved) and taking what I mentioned above into account but in your first post, it says you have 702 points total? So if you could let me know if I missed something so I can just have this cleared up that'd be appreciated! In the mean time, I'll be using 697 points as your current total for the individual player ranking!
I just went through myself and counted them all as well, I got 698, which is exactly 702 minus that 4 point mistake. But there was one turn-in that I had to alert you to, because it was missing a point. I had 28 points, but it is now 24.

This might be what was missed.
Kayori wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:03 am
Cassidy wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:09 pm
These have been all approved! You've earned 14 points from these specific turn-ins, and also 135 medals for earning 27 points altogether so far.
Actually I have earned 28 points, I redid all my calculations and fixed it in the top post before you posted this. I accidentally forgot to add a point awhile back when I did my turn in for my #6 Story Telling turn-in. :)
Cassidy wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:19 am
Ah, you're right! I missed that myself (obviously lmao), so here is your extra 1 point and 5 medals!

x5
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 1 Point + 5 Medals
I thought I had included that point when I got the total that I initially did because with the 14 points you got here plus the 4 points from here plus the now 10 points from here your total would be 28 points, which is the total you said you were supposed to have had at that point in this post so I thought the extra point I gave you here was already included and thus the total I got was 697 after adding all the other points you were awarded after that!

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Cassidy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Kayori wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:43 am
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 010
Proof: #2
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Story Telling 003
Proof: Completed, #5
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Card Collectors 012
Proof: #3
Points Earned: 2
And since I'm here, I'll just approve this so it's not overlooked!

x50
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 10 Points + 50 Medals

User avatar
Kayori
The Arctic Rose
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am
Location: Missouri, United States
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Kayori » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:58 pm
I thought I had included that point when I got the total that I initially did because with the 14 points you got here plus the 4 points from here plus the now 10 points from here your total would be 28 points, which is the total you said you were supposed to have had at that point in this post so I thought the extra point I gave you here was already included and thus the total I got was 697 after adding all the other points you were awarded after that!
The extra point was overlooked at that point, I think you used my points that I had listed in my top post. I had fixed it while you were awarding it. lol I forgot to add a point for Story Telling to my total, so I had to fix it. I went through all my points awarded by using find for "Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): ". I added them all up and got 698 twice. :)

User avatar
Kayori
The Arctic Rose
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am
Location: Missouri, United States
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Kayori » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:44 pm

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 010
Proof: Completed
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 011
Proof: #1, #2, Completed
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 012
Proof: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, Completed
Points Earned: 21

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 013
Proof: #1, #2, #3, Completed
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 014
Proof: #1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Story Telling 003
Proof: Completed, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, Completed, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, Completed
Points Earned: 30

Task Completed: Card Collectors 012
Proof: #2, Completed
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 013
Proof: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, Completed
Points Earned: 17

Task Completed: Card Collectors 014
Proof: #1, #2, #3, Completed
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Card Collectors 015
Proof: #1, #2
Points Earned: 4


INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Proof: bloodbound, cloudstrife, cvmamorumiyano (worth 2), faidflourite, genjosanzo, haruhifujioka, izumisena, jinamamiya, kagomehigurashi, mikleo, midoritakamine, alphonseelric, suzuyatohzuki, azusakinose, blackmagiciangirl, deities, harukananami, roadtrip, summernight, summeryukatas
Points Earned: 21

Task Completed: Levelling Up
Proof: Approved by Yasu
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Turning in Trade Meters
Proof: Approved by Jessica, Approved by Jessica
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Mastering a Deck of your Team Colour
Proof: cvmamorumiyano, jinamamiya, roadtrip, summernight, summeryukatas
Points Earned: 15

Task Completed: Using Sunflowers at the Petal/Flower Shops
Proof: Spent 33 - Approved by Cami, Spent 66 - Approved by Yasu, Spent 66 - Approved by Cami, Spent 66 - Approved by Yasu
Points Earned: 92

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering a Mini Masteries Deck
Proof: Pre-Prejoin #1 (Approved by Yasu), #2 (Approved by Yasu), Rainbow #1, #2 (Approved by Yasu), Sakura #1, #2 (Approved by Yasu)
Points Earned: 24

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 030
Proof: #1, #2, #3
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 031
Proof: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7
Points Earned: 14

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 032
Proof: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13
Points Earned: 26

Task Completed: Card Shiratori Sets
Proof: #41, #42, #43, #44, #45, #46
Points Earned: 30

Task Completed: Sakura Matsuri
Proof: Stall #1, Stall #6, All Stalls Visited
Points Earned: 45
Last edited by Kayori on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:57 am, edited 72 times in total.

User avatar
Kayori
The Arctic Rose
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am
Location: Missouri, United States
Contact:

Re: Kayori’s Points

Post by Kayori » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:55 am

Cassidy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:59 pm
Kayori wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:43 am
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 010
Proof: #2
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Story Telling 003
Proof: Completed, #5
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Card Collectors 012
Proof: #3
Points Earned: 2
And since I'm here, I'll just approve this so it's not overlooked!

x50
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 10 Points + 50 Medals
I just realized that my Story Telling entry for this was on Thursday after the update for this week, making my play worth 2 points instead of 1.

Post Reply