NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Center of Operations

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Center of Operations

Post by Mio » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:29 pm

Overzealous Orchids' HQs

Hey ya'll! I want us to use this thread to coordinate our TEAM ACTIVITIES a bit more. Especially the Spelling Bee and Card Collectors. We can also help each other out more with the individual tasks here.

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Re: Center of Operations

Post by Mio » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:32 pm

I know each player can wait 2 posts before posting again, but if there's any member who has nothing to contribute, we can sort that out here! And especially with the Spelling Bee, if we all trade without talking to each other we might end up with double letters. And as you may have noticed, I already kept note of the activity we have had until now, so I hope the way I did it is okay!

Also, since I have so many cards I guess I have at least one card for each letter needed for the Spelling Bee, if anyone wants to trade, I'm always happy to do so! :D I'd also always gift cards if needed. And I have not a single shinobu card sadly lol

And if I have the time for it, nobody is against mass trades, right? lol I might do them again for this event soon~

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:23 pm

I can give you one of my shinobusengoku19 copies for a spelling bee card.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Lee

Post by Lee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:29 pm

I have shinobusengoku 05/09/11/12/13/14/16, if anyone needs them gifted so they can participate!

We can do big trades for Spelling Bee or work out individual ones, if possible, so everyone gets a chance to participate? Even if we just traded each team member three cards or something, it would be easier to keep track to make sure everyone had the right letters/could post so we could keep the momentum going, even though that obviously takes a little more work. I wouldn't mind writing something up though!
❀ Feel free to trade with me! ❀

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Post by Kayori » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:33 pm

of the shinobusengoku deck I still have 05, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚

Post by Haylee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:42 pm

I don't have any shinobusengoku cards either but I think I requested 11 and 12 from someone in a trade

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Cami wrote: I can give you one of my shinobusengoku19 copies for a spelling bee card.
That'd be lovely, Cami :D That way I could donate at least one card~ I can trade you a card we need for the Spelling Bee, if you want to!
Lee wrote: I have shinobusengoku 05/09/11/12/13/14/16, if anyone needs them gifted so they can participate!

We can do big trades for Spelling Bee or work out individual ones, if possible, so everyone gets a chance to participate? Even if we just traded each team member three cards or something, it would be easier to keep track to make sure everyone had the right letters/could post so we could keep the momentum going, even though that obviously takes a little more work. I wouldn't mind writing something up though!
That's a really good idea. If you don't mind writing what you have in mind ^^

It's a bit tricky with Card Collectors, with 20 cards and 7 members, basically every member could donate 2 cards and only 6 a third lol
And with Spelling Bee, there are 23 letters. Which means everyone can again donate 3 cards and 2 a fourth.

Lee

Post by Lee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Cami → [Cassidy]: rintohsaka08, alicebaskerville08, summeroasis16 [takumiusui15, kanamimashita04, utauhoshina20]
Haylee → [Jules]: tokiyaichinose12, sousukeyamazaki15, felicia04 [procellarum14, orihimeinoue07, reijisuwa07]
Kayori → [Lee]: ichigoamano09, vanillediaoerba12, yuihirasawa14 [eschamalier13, shin18, takumiusui06]
Lee → [Mio]: akiizayoi13, luciananami09 [akarimizunashi07, beachvolleyball04]

REMAINING LETTERS: T, K, U, R, A, S, P, O, R, T, S, F, E, S, T, I, V, A, L

Cami donates: TKU
Cassidy donates: RAS
Haylee donates: POR
Jules donates: TSF
Kayori donates: EST
Lee donates: IV
Mio donates: AL

----------

So obviously you and I would have one card less, Mio, but if you want one of mine that's fine too, I'd give you an extra card! The person in the brackets is trading the bracketed cards, if that makes sense! You guys can double-check me if you want but I think I did everything correctly.
❀ Feel free to trade with me! ❀

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Mio wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:56 pm
Cami wrote: I can give you one of my shinobusengoku19 copies for a spelling bee card.
That'd be lovely, Cami :D That way I could donate at least one card~ I can trade you a card we need for the Spelling Bee, if you want to!
No need for the spelling bee card! You can just have it as a gift.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:43 pm

Lee wrote: Cami → [Cassidy]: rintohsaka08, alicebaskerville08, summeroasis16 [takumiusui15, kanamimashita04, utauhoshina20]
Haylee → [Jules]: tokiyaichinose12, sousukeyamazaki15, felicia04 [procellarum14, orihimeinoue07, reijisuwa07]
Kayori → [Lee]: ichigoamano09, vanillediaoerba12, yuihirasawa14 [eschamalier13, shin18, takumiusui06]
Lee → [Mio]: akiizayoi13, luciananami09 [akarimizunashi07, beachvolleyball04]

REMAINING LETTERS: T, K, U, R, A, S, P, O, R, T, S, F, E, S, T, I, V, A, L

Cami donates: TKU
Cassidy donates: RAS
Haylee donates: POR
Jules donates: TSF
Kayori donates: EST
Lee donates: IV
Mio donates: AL

----------

So obviously you and I would have one card less, Mio, but if you want one of mine that's fine too, I'd give you an extra card! The person in the brackets is trading the bracketed cards, if that makes sense! You guys can double-check me if you want but I think I did everything correctly.
That system is awesome! Thank you, Lee :D I totally agree ^^ And I don't care if I only have two cards~

Cami wrote:
Mio wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:56 pm
No need for the spelling bee card! You can just have it as a gift.
thank you, cami <3