NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Center of Operations

Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚

Re: Center of Operations

Post by Haylee » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:16 pm

I think I donated all mine already! Thank you! <3

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Haylee wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:16 pm
I think I donated all mine already! Thank you! <3
no problem :*

Lee

Post by Lee » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:51 pm

I'm going to try and do as much Card Shiratori as I can today and tomorrow; if we need any ranshibuki cards or anything I have slots for like three weeks for choice cards, so just let me know! Also if we need trades for Spelling Bee so I can help out with that, too.

ETA: Mio, sending you a trade for Spelling Bee now!
❀ Feel free to trade with me! ❀

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:03 am

i don't know if you guys need more people to post in card collectors before someone can post again so if you do, let me know and what # to donate! i don't think i have any more ranshibuki cards to donate though...

also, are we still continuing with story telling or are we finishing with the last set of 150 words from lee's last post?

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 am

Cassidy wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:03 am
i don't know if you guys need more people to post in card collectors before someone can post again so if you do, let me know and what # to donate! i don't think i have any more ranshibuki cards to donate though...

also, are we still continuing with story telling or are we finishing with the last set of 150 words from lee's last post?
I don't have any more ranshibuki cards either, or I could gift you some :,D Haylee and I have the most donated cards right now, so that's okay, we just need to finish the deck now.

And we can go ahead and continue! I would have done so myself again, but I can't yet xd

Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚

Post by Haylee » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:11 am

Cassidy wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:03 am

I'm not sure who has the rest of the cards!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:16 am

Mio wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 am
I don't have any more ranshibuki cards either, or I could gift you some :,D Haylee and I have the most donated cards right now, so that's okay, we just need to finish the deck now.

And we can go ahead and continue! I would have done so myself again, but I can't yet xd
no worries! i can always choice some too, i still have lots of update wishes to use lol and okay! i'll go and post after this~
Haylee wrote: I'm not sure who has the rest of the cards!
if we go by the list from mio's post here, then the following have which cards!

ranshibuki12: Kayori, Lee
ranshibuki17: Cami, Kayori
ranshibuki18: Kayori
ranshibuki19: no one?
ranshibuki20: Kayori, Lee

so i guess we'll just need any of them to post and/or gift cards to someone else, and i can choice 19 if there's still no one who has it! since i'm not sure if that post is still up to date and what not ;;

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:19 am

Cassidy wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:16 am
Mio wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 am

no worries! i can always choice some too, i still have lots of update wishes to use lol and okay! i'll go and post after this~
Haylee wrote: I'm not sure who has the rest of the cards!
if we go by the list from mio's post here, then the following have which cards!

ranshibuki12: Kayori, Lee
ranshibuki17: Cami, Kayori
ranshibuki18: Kayori
ranshibuki19: no one?
ranshibuki20: Kayori, Lee

so i guess we'll just need any of them to post and/or gift cards to someone else, and i can choice 19 if there's still no one who has it! since i'm not sure if that post is still up to date and what not ;;
I haven't looked through the others' trade posts again but it should be mostly up to date xd So, please go ahead and donate 19 :D

Then we only have to wait for Lee, Kayori and Cami with the last cards~

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:22 am

Mio wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:19 am
I haven't looked through the others' trade posts again but it should be mostly up to date xd So, please go ahead and donate 19 :D

Then we only have to wait for Lee, Kayori and Cami with the last cards~
and done!!

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:29 am

I just posted #17!
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★