NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Center of Operations

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Re: Center of Operations

Post by Mio » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:57 pm

I also have something to say :D

It was a really, really nice experience working together with you all! I'm very happy I could be your captain and I hope you're content with me and how I did my job. I will miss the last few months <3 And I'm pretty sure we did everything we could to live up to our motto~

The Overzealous Orchids are still the best team, whatever the points might say!
。゚.(*♡´◡` 人´◡` ♡*)゚ °・

Ps. Also a big thank you to cait and all the other event staff that did such a good job!

Lee

Post by Lee » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Thank you so much, Mio! You were a fantastic captain! Thanks to Cait and as well for her hard work, and the whole team! We really put in a lot of effort and we did a great job!
❀ Feel free to trade with me! ❀

Jules
it's britney, b**ch

Post by Jules » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:35 pm

mio, you were a wonderful team captain! im so sorry that i couldnt contribute more towards the end ;w; ty for everything u did. && the rest of the team, u guys were so awesome! haylee, ty for always trading w/ me for the spelling bee! and i know some others gave me cards for card collectors to get those individual points. srsly, this whole team has been amazing && i am so happy that i got to play this event w/ u all!!