NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Cami's Points

User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Cami's Points

Post by Haylee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:16 am

Cami wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 pm
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 001
Proof: T, K, U + participation
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Card Collectors 002
Proof: participation + (13 / 19 / 12)
Points Earned: 11

Total Medals: 110
Approved!

x110
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 22 Points + 110 Medals

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Cami's Points

Post by Cami » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:54 am

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Card Collectors 003
Proof: 04 / 05 / 14 / 15 + participation
Points Earned: 13

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 002
Proof: U, B, I + paricipation
Points Earned: 11

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks (x5)
Proof: ♫♫♫ (jinamamiya, ryoutakise, noctisluciscaelum, remkaginuki, zain)
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Mastering a Purple Deck
Proof: ♫♫♫ (jinamamiya)
Points Earned: 3

Task Completed: Trade Meters
Proof: ♫♫♫ (trades #2426-2450)
Points Earned: 1

Total Medals: 165
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

User avatar
Samu
Sloth Princess
Posts: 2607
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Re: Cami's Points

Post by Samu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Cami wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:54 am
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Card Collectors 003
Proof: 04 / 05 / 14 / 15 + participation
Points Earned: 13

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 002
Proof: U, B, I + paricipation
Points Earned: 11

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks (x5)
Proof: ♫♫♫ (jinamamiya, ryoutakise, noctisluciscaelum, remkaginuki, zain)
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Mastering a Purple Deck
Proof: ♫♫♫ (jinamamiya)
Points Earned: 3

Task Completed: Trade Meters
Proof: ♫♫♫ (trades #2426-2450)
Points Earned: 1

Total Medals: 165
x165
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 33 Points + 165 Medals
Image

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Cami's Points

Post by Cami » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:14 am

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 003
Proof: S, E, I + participation
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Card Collectors 004
Proof: 01 / 09 / 10 + participation
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: my post + participation (list at bottom)
Points Earned: 6

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Proof: ♫♫♫ (absolutezero)
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Trade Meters
Proof: ♫♫♫ (trades #2451-2475)
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Using Sunflowers at Petal Shop (x6)
Proof: ♫♫♫ (30 sunflowers spent)
Points Earned: 12

Total Medals: 210
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

User avatar
cait
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Cami's Points

Post by cait » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:51 am

Cami wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:14 am
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 003
Proof: S, E, I + participation
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Card Collectors 004
Proof: 01 / 09 / 10 + participation
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: my post + participation (list at bottom)
Points Earned: 6

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Proof: ♫♫♫ (absolutezero)
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Trade Meters
Proof: ♫♫♫ (trades #2451-2475)
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Using Sunflowers at Petal Shop (x6)
Proof: ♫♫♫ (30 sunflowers spent)
Points Earned: 12

Total Medals: 210
Wow, great work! Here, soak up these points~ get it, because we're named after flowers... okay anyway

A P P R O V E D!
x210
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 42 Points + 210 Medals
Image

Hey there, let's trade! ^^

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Cami's Points

Post by Cami » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:59 am

cait wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:51 am
Cami wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:14 am
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 003
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Card Collectors 004
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Points Earned: 6

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Trade Meters
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Using Sunflowers at Petal Shop (x6)
Points Earned: 12

Total Medals: 210
Wow, great work! Here, soak up these points~ get it, because we're named after flowers... okay anyway

A P P R O V E D!
x210
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 41 Points + 00 Medals
I think the point total was supposed to be 42? Well, it looks like I calculated the medals right so I assume that was a typo.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

User avatar
cait
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Cami's Points

Post by cait » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Cami wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:59 am
cait wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:51 am
Cami wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:14 am
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 003
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Card Collectors 004
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Points Earned: 6

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Trade Meters
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Using Sunflowers at Petal Shop (x6)
Points Earned: 12

Total Medals: 210
Wow, great work! Here, soak up these points~ get it, because we're named after flowers... okay anyway

A P P R O V E D!
x210
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 41 Points + 00 Medals
I think the point total was supposed to be 42? Well, it looks like I calculated the medals right so I assume that was a typo.
Yeah, you're right! xD This is my fault for replying late at night, I'll fix it up right away~
Image

Hey there, let's trade! ^^

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Cami's Points

Post by Cami » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 am

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 10 words + 9 words (participation 1) // 10 words + 10 words + participation 2 // 9 words + participation 3
Points Earned: 20

Task Completed: Card Collectors 005
Proof: 03 / 06 / 14 + participation
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 004
Proof: K, A, R + participation
Points Earned: 11

Total Medals: 210
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Cami's Points

Post by Cami » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:50 am

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks (x2)
Proof: ♫♫♫ (nicoyazawa, keiokazaki)
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Mastering a Purple Deck
Proof: ♫♫♫ (keiokazaki)
Points Earned: 3

Total Medals: 25
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

User avatar
cait
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Cami's Points

Post by cait » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Cami wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 am
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 10 words + 9 words (participation 1) // 10 words + 10 words + participation 2 // 9 words + participation 3
Points Earned: 20

Task Completed: Card Collectors 005
Proof: 03 / 06 / 14 + participation
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 004
Proof: K, A, R + participation
Points Earned: 11

Total Medals: 210

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks (x2)
Proof: ♫♫♫ (nicoyazawa, keiokazaki)
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Mastering a Purple Deck
Proof: ♫♫♫ (keiokazaki)
Points Earned: 3

Total Medals: 25
These all look great to me! I've combined your rewards into one total for you, I hope you don't mind. ^ ^

A P P R O V E D!
x235
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 47 Points + 235 Medals
Image

Hey there, let's trade! ^^

Post Reply