NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Cassidy's Points ☆

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:09 am


User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:14 am

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 001
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 1 / 2 + 150 words (1st)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 001
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3
Points Earned: 6

Total Medals: 95 (19 Points)

User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Haylee » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 am

Cassidy wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:14 am
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 001
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 1 / 2 + 150 words (1st)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 001
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3
Points Earned: 6

Total Medals: 95 (19 Points)
Approved!

x95
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 19 Points + 95 Medals

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:43 pm

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Turning in Trade Meters x1
Proof: Trade Meter #70
Points Earned: 1

Total Medals: 5

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 3 / 4 / 5 + 150 words (2nd)
Points Earned: 8

Task Completed: Card Collectors 001
Proof: Completed
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Card Collectors 002
Proof: 1 / 2
Points Earned: 4

Total Medals: 85 (17 Points)

User avatar
cait
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by cait » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:43 pm
INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Turning in Trade Meters x1
Proof: Trade Meter #70
Points Earned: 1

Total Medals: 5

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 3 / 4 / 5 + 150 words (2nd)
Points Earned: 8

Task Completed: Card Collectors 001
Proof: Completed
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Card Collectors 002
Proof: 1 / 2
Points Earned: 4

Total Medals: 85 (17 Points)
Nice job, Cassidy! ^ ^

A P P R O V E D!
x85
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 18 Points + 90 Medals
Last edited by Cassidy on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited log to reflect correct amount of points and medals earned
Image

Hey there, let's trade! ^^

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:23 am

Sorry, I'm a fool and didn't realize my post wasn't clearer sooner but I should also have another point and 5 more medals for a total of 18 points and 90 medals, because I turned in 1 Trade Meter before the group tasks! I should've made the forms with the possibility in mind that people would turn in both individual and group tasks in the same post ;;

AND ALSO another turn in I just remembered!

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 6 + 150 words (3rd)
Points Earned: 6

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Proof: leisurelyjog (had 8 cards before 07/05)
Points Earned: 1

Total Medals: 35* (7 points)
* 30 from group task completion + 5 from individual task completion

User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Haylee » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:23 am
Sorry, I'm a fool and didn't realize my post wasn't clearer sooner but I should also have another point and 5 more medals for a total of 18 points and 90 medals, because I turned in 1 Trade Meter before the group tasks! I should've made the forms with the possibility in mind that people would turn in both individual and group tasks in the same post ;;

AND ALSO another turn in I just remembered!

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 6 + 150 words (3rd)
Points Earned: 6

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Proof: leisurelyjog (had 8 cards before 07/05)
Points Earned: 1

Total Medals: 35* (7 points)
* 30 from group task completion + 5 from individual task completion
The trade meter looks good! Don't forget to add that point if you haven't! :)

x35
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 07 Points + 35 Medals

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:15 pm

i forgot that halloweenhill was eligible to be used for this event lol...

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 + 150 words (4th set) + 150 words (5th set)
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 001
Proof: Completed
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Card Collectors 002
Proof: Completed
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Card Collectors 003
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 002
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Proof: halloweenhill (had 1 card before 07/05)
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Mastering a Deck of your Team Colour (Purple)
Proof: halloweenhill (had 1 card before 07/05)
Points Earned: 3

Total Medals: 135 (27 points*)
* 23 from group task completion + 4 from individual task completion

User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Haylee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:15 pm
i forgot that halloweenhill was eligible to be used for this event lol...

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 + 150 words (4th set) + 150 words (5th set)
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 001
Proof: Completed
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Card Collectors 002
Proof: Completed
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Card Collectors 003
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 002
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Proof: halloweenhill (had 1 card before 07/05)
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Mastering a Deck of your Team Colour (Purple)
Proof: halloweenhill (had 1 card before 07/05)
Points Earned: 3

Total Medals: 135 (27 points*)
* 23 from group task completion + 4 from individual task completion
Everything looks good, except for Storytelling, you get 14 points instead of 9!

x160
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 32 points + 160 Medals

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:07 pm

i definitely forgot to add the extra 5 points after adding in that 5th set last minute... orz thank you!! i think i got everything right here but idk anymore lmao

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 11 / 12 / 13
Points Earned: 3

Task Completed: Card Collectors 003
Proof: 2 / 3 / Completed
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 002
Proof: 2 / Completed
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 004
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Turning in Trade Meters x2
Proof: Trade Meter #71/#72
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Levelling Up x2
Proof: 7000 Cards + 7600 Cards
Points Earned: 4

Task Completed: Mastering Decks
Proof: jurikurebayashi (had 0 cards before 07/05), onstage, ushioamamiya (both had 8 cards before 07/05)
Points Earned: 3

Task Completed: Mastering a Deck of your Team Colour (Purple)
Proof: ushioamamiya (had 8 cards before 07/05)
Points Earned: 3

Total Medals: 165 (33 points*)
* 21 from group task completion + 12 from individual task completion

Post Reply