NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Cassidy's Points ☆

User avatar
cait
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by cait » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 am

Cassidy wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:22 pm
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001
Proof: 150 words (12th set)
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Story Telling 002
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 150 words (1st set - Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 12

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 006
Proof: Completed
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 007
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 + Completed (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 13

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 008
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Collectors 007
Proof: Complete
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Card Collectors 008
Proof: 2 / 3 + Complete
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Card Collectors 009
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Points Earned: 8

Total Medals: 295 (59 Points)
Look at you go! Nice work, Cassidy~ ^ ^ <3

A P P R O V E D!
x295
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 59 Points + 295 Medals
Image

Hey there, let's trade! ^^

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:31 pm

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks x3
Proof: heartbeater (had 0 as of 07/05), hanyuufurude (had 0 as of 07/05), mahirukasumi (had 7 as of 07/05)
Points Earned: 3

Task Completed: Mastering a Deck of your Team Colour x2
Proof: hanyuufurude (had 0 as of 07/05), mahirukasumi (had 7 as of 07/05)
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Turning in Trade Meters x3
Proof: Trade Meters #76-78
Points Earned: 3

Total Medals: 60 Medals (12 Points)

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 002
Proof: 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 + 150 words (2nd set) / 150 words (3rd set - Pending Approval) / 150 words (4th set - Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 22

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 008
Proof: 2 / 3 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 009
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Collectors 009
Proof: 5 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 010
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Card Collectors 011
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 004
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Total Medals: 275 (55 Points)

TOTALS OVERALL
Total Points: 67 (12 + 55)
Total Medals: 335 (60 + 275)

User avatar
cait
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by cait » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:16 am

Cassidy wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:31 pm
INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks x3
Proof: heartbeater (had 0 as of 07/05), hanyuufurude (had 0 as of 07/05), mahirukasumi (had 7 as of 07/05)
Points Earned: 3

Task Completed: Mastering a Deck of your Team Colour x2
Proof: hanyuufurude (had 0 as of 07/05), mahirukasumi (had 7 as of 07/05)
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Turning in Trade Meters x3
Proof: Trade Meters #76-78
Points Earned: 3

Total Medals: 60 Medals (12 Points)

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 002
Proof: 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 + 150 words (2nd set) / 150 words (3rd set - Pending Approval) / 150 words (4th set - Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 22

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 008
Proof: 2 / 3 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 009
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Collectors 009
Proof: 5 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 010
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Card Collectors 011
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 004
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Total Medals: 275 (55 Points)

TOTALS OVERALL
Total Points: 67 (12 + 55)
Total Medals: 335 (60 + 275)
Your proofs are always organised so neatly, thank you kind soul ; ; <3

A P P R O V E D!
x335
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 67 Points + 335 Medals
Image

Hey there, let's trade! ^^

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:55 pm

i'm doing all this when i feel a bit lightheaded so hopefully i got everything right and in order! but if not i apologize and i will fix it asap!!

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks x4
Proof: ranshibuki, harukashimazaki8th, nozomitojou, yozorakasumi
(prior to 07/05, ranshibuki had 9 cards; harukashimazaki8th had 0; nozomitojou had 10; yozorakasumi had 4!)
Points Earned: 4

Task Completed: Levelling Up x1
Proof: 8800 cards
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Using Sunflowers at the Petal/Flower Shops x8
Proof: 40 sunflowers used
Points Earned: 16

Task Completed: Mastering a Deck of your Team Colour x4
Proof: ranshibuki, harukashimazaki8th, nozomitojou, yozorakasumi
Points Earned: 12

Task Completed: Turning in Trade Meters x7
Proof: Trade Meters #79 - 82 + Trade Meters #83 - #85
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Mastering a Mini Masteries Deck (1 Year Anniversary Game) x6
Proof: Pre-Prejoin x2 + Rainbow x2 + Sakura x2
Points Earned: 24

Task Completed: Sakura Matsuri (1 Year Anniversary Game) x3
Proof: Stall #1, Stall #2 + Stall #6
Points Earned: 30

Total Medals: 475 Medals (95 Points)

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 002
Proof: 15 / 16 + 150 words (5th set)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Story Telling 003
Proof: 1 / 2 + 150 words (1st set - Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 009
Proof: 2 / 3 / 4 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 11

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 010
Proof: 1 / 2
Points Earned: 4

Task Completed: Card Collectors 011
Proof: 2 / 3 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Card Collectors 012
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori
Proof: 6th set of 10 plays
Points Earned: 5

Total Medals: 225 (45 Points)

TOTALS OVERALL
Total Points: 140 (95 + 45)
Total Medals: 700 (475 + 225)

User avatar
yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by yasu » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:55 pm
i'm doing all this when i feel a bit lightheaded so hopefully i got everything right and in order! but if not i apologize and i will fix it asap!!

TOTALS OVERALL
Total Points: 140 (95 + 45)
Total Medals: 700 (475 + 225)
Don't worry! Everything's correct, so here!!

x700
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 140 Points + 700 Medals

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:54 am

i really hope everything checks out lmao

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks x1
Proof: intheclouds (had 0 cards)
Points Earned: 1

Task Completed: Mastering a Deck of your Team Colour x1
Proof: intheclouds (had 0 cards)
Points Earned: 3

Task Completed: Turning in Trade Meters x5
Proof: Trade Meters #86 - #90
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Sakura Matsuri (1 Year Anniversary Game) x2
Proof: Stall #5 + Stall #3
Points Earned: 20

Total Medals: 145 (29 Points)

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 003
Proof: 3* / 4* / 5 + 150 words (2nd set, 3rd set - Pending Apprival, 4th set - Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 20
* these plays were made during 08/16 - 08/22 so they're worth 2 points each!

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 010
Proof: 3 + Complete
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 012
Proof: 1 / 2 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 013
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Collectors 012
Proof: 2 / 3 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 9

Task Completed: Card Collectors 013
Proof: 1 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 014
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 028
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 031
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 032
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 036
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Card Shiratori
Proof: 36th + 43rd + 46th set of 10 plays
Points Earned: 15

Total Medals: 415 (83 Points)

TOTALS OVERALL
Total Points: 112 (29 + 83)
Total Medals: 560 (145 + 415)

User avatar
yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by yasu » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:54 am
i really hope everything checks out lmao

TOTALS OVERALL
Total Points: 112 (29 + 83)
Total Medals: 560 (145 + 415)
no it doesn't! you're the worst!

jk

x560
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 112 Points + 560 Medals

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:53 am

STOP SASSING ME, I'M YOUR BOSS

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Sakura Matsuri (1 Year Anniversary Game)
Proof: Stall #6 + All 6 Tasks Completed
Points Earned: 35

Total Medals: 175 (35 Points)

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 003
Proof: 6 / 7 + 150 words (5th set - Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 013
Proof: Complete
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 015
Proof: 1 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 016
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Card Collectors 014
Proof: 2 + Complete
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 015
Proof: 1 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 016
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 045
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori
Proof: 54th + 55th set of 10 plays
Points Earned: 10

Total Medals: 265 (53 Points)

TOTALS OVERALL
Total Points: 88 (35 + 53)
Total Medals: 440 (175+ 265)

User avatar
cait
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by cait » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:57 am

Cassidy wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:53 am
STOP SASSING ME, I'M YOUR BOSS

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Sakura Matsuri (1 Year Anniversary Game)
Proof: Stall #6 + All 6 Tasks Completed
Points Earned: 35

Total Medals: 175 (35 Points)

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 003
Proof: 6 / 7 + 150 words (5th set - Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 013
Proof: Complete
Points Earned: 5

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 015
Proof: 1 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 016
Proof: 1 / 2 / 3
Points Earned: 6

Task Completed: Card Collectors 014
Proof: 2 + Complete
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 015
Proof: 1 + Complete (Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 7

Task Completed: Card Collectors 016
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori 045
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori
Proof: 54th + 55th set of 10 plays
Points Earned: 10

Total Medals: 265 (53 Points)

TOTALS OVERALL
Total Points: 88 (35 + 53)
Total Medals: 440 (175+ 265)
*waddles in with apologetic medals*
pls take these ;;

A P P R O V E D!
x440
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 88 Points + 440 Medals
Image

Hey there, let's trade! ^^

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Cassidy's Points ☆

Post by Cassidy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:34 am

thank you, cait!! i hope everything's going okay for you ;;

INDIVIDUAL TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Mastering Decks x1
Proof: kanatashinkai (4), christmascake (9), rubykurosawa (5), chiharusakuragi (7), remkaginuki (4), silentoath (8)
Points Earned: 6
* numbers in brackets are how many cards i had from that deck when the event started

Task Completed: Levelling Up
Proof: 9400 cards + 200 MP (Pending Approval -- posted in case it's not approved before the event ends)
Points Earned: 2

Total Medals: 40 (8 Points)

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 003
Proof: 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 + 150 words (6th set / 7th set - Pending Approval / 8th set - Pending Approval)
Points Earned: 21

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 016
Proof: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 + Complete - Pending Approval
Points Earned: 13

Task Completed: Spelling Bee 017
Proof: 1 / 2
Points Earned: 4

Task Completed: Card Collectors 016
Proof: 2
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Collectors 017
Proof: 1
Points Earned: 2

Task Completed: Card Shiratori
Proof: 75th set of 10 plays - Pending Approval
Points Earned: 5

Total Medals: 235 (47 Points)

TOTALS OVERALL
Total Points: 55 (8 + 47)
Total Medals: 275 (40 + 235)

Post Reply