- Players must wait until 2 other players have posted before they can post again.
- Please include both the card image and the card's filename when submitting a card.
- Each member can only claim a completed deck up to 2 times but their second claim can only be made after every other player on their team has claimed at least 1 deck.
- If the team member who contributed the most cards to a deck has already claimed a deck to turn in for rewards and points, the player who contributed the most cards after that player can claim it, and so on. In the case of ties, flip a coin!
- In the event that each member on a team has claimed 2 decks and the event is not over yet then we will allow every member in the team to claim a 3rd deck (and so on if more rounds are needed).
- Trading and gifting are both okay for this activity so that players can help out their teammates to the best of their abilities!
COMPLETING A ROUND
To claim the individual points that players can get from participating in this activity, the player only needs to turn in the specific posts that they used to participate (for the 2 points per play completion) and include a link to the round's thread (for the 5 points each contributing player gets for helping to complete that round) in their personal points thread! If the player has claimed a completed deck, they must add the cards to their post and log it as "SportsFes Card Collectors 000" before turning it in like a regular mastery in their usual mastery thread. They may then also turn that mastery in for points in their personal points thread!