NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Stall List (October 2018)

Moderators: Amber, Shinya

Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚

Stall List (October 2018)

Post by Haylee » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Before participating in Sakura Matsuri, please make sure you've read and understand the Information thread as it further explains how this game works, contains the general rules, and provides the forms you will need to fill out and submit whenever you visit a stall and complete all stall visits!

If you have any questions about this round and/or its tasks specifically, please ask in this same thread. To provide feedback on a past round's task or suggest possible tasks to be used for future rounds, please go to the Task Suggestions & Feedback thread instead!

-------------------------------------

Below is the list of stalls at the festival that you can visit and complete a task at! Each stall will give you a reward for completing its task so do try to finish them all because if you do, you'll also receive a grand prize!

STALL #1: DOUBLE DOUBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE.....Image
Amber and I are very excited about the spoopy season......

• Master 5 decks that spell out SPOOK between 10/1/2018 - 10/31/2018!
    • The decks must start with the letter, so you must master one deck that begins with S, one that starts with P, one with O, and so on.
    • The decks may be any deck type.
  • You may have 10 cards or less for each deck you wish to master at the beginning of October. Please note the number of cards that were in your possession at the beginning of the month when you turn in this stall!
  • instantmastery coupons may not be used, but you can choice as many cards as you'd like from any/all services over the course of the month.
  • Remasteries are okay!
REWARD: 6 choice cards, 6 random cards

Image STALL #2: TIS THE PSL SEASON
To bring out the basic in you!

• Bring 17 cards to spell out "PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE" using only cards earned between 10/1/2018 - 10/31/2018!
  • The cards may not be puzzle cards.
    This means that certain cards from character decks (#06, #07, #10, #11, #14, #15) may not be used either.
  • The cards can be earned through playing the games, trading, and using various services (masteries, trading rewards, level ups etc)!
  • The cards spelling out "PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE" may have the letters in any part of the deck name.
    ex. for 'I' mikasaackerman03, lucina02, and integrahellsing08 all count!
  • Only one card per deck may be used.
  • Up to 5 cards may be choiced for this task.
    Regarding Choice Cards: Similar to how we've done tasks like this in the past, special services like Lost and Found do count as choice cards because you're essentially picking up cards out of a very large pool you can choose from each week. However, cards from Encore do not count as choice cards because the pool is far more limited and it's a biweekly game, so the chances of that game having cards suiting the theme included are much slimmer.
    Wishes and new deck pulls that typically come with each update also count as choice cards.
  • Please include both the image and the filename for each card being turned in.
  • You will lose these cards once you've been rewarded!
REWARD: 2 choice cards, 20 random cards

STALL #3: QUOTH THE RAVEN, "NEVERMORE"
I hope you're feeling creepily creative....

• Fill in the following blanks using 10 names of decks in Sakura.
  • The blanks must use deck names only! You can use decks of any type as long as it has been released.
  • You do not need to have any cards from the decks on hand, but you must post a card from the deck you are using.
  • Your choices for the blanks must make sense!

PoemShow
Once upon a midnight _______, while I pondered, weak and ________,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a _______,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some _______,” I muttered, “tapping at my ________—
Only this and nothing more.”

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak _______;
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the ________.
Eagerly I wished the morrow;—vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of _______—sorrow for the lost ______—
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore—
Nameless here for ________.
REWARD: 1 choice card, 10 random cards

STALL #4: ......FIRE BURN, AND CAULDRON BUBBLE
Time to bring us those halloween inspired cards!

• Bring us 12 cards with purple, orange, and black borders! You'll be laying these cards out in 3 rows of 4 cards to create horizontal stripes.
    The cards must be character cards or special cards. No puzzle decks or puzzle cards from character decks (#06, #07, #10, #11, #14, and #15) may be used!
  • The cards in horizontal rows must all share the same number!
  • The cards must be earned between 10/1/2018 - 10/31/2018! Up to 5 choice cards may be used for this task.
    Regarding Choice Cards: Similar to how we've done tasks like this in the past, special services like Lost and Found do count as choice cards because you're essentially picking up cards out of a very large pool you can choose from each week. However, cards from Encore do not count as choice cards because the pool is far more limited and it's a biweekly game, so the chances of that game having cards suiting the theme included are much slimmer.
    Wishes and new deck pulls that typically come with each update also count as choice cards.
  • Please post the images and file names for the cards you are using for this task!
  • You may keep these cards!
Example
Halloweeeeeeen, 1 row purple, 1 row orange, 1 row black - horiz...Show
  • The cards in each row all share the same number (01, 18, 04, but your numbers may be different and do not have to be in ascending order)
  • There are no puzzle cards featured
  • The border colors are all clearly purple, pink, and orange
  • The stripes are horizontal and are purple, pink, and orange like a pixelated sunset, if you will.

REWARD: 8 random cards, 1 choice limited edition coupon

STALL #5: TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET
Get your bags and toilet paper ready, we're goin' trick or treating!

• Participate in this month's Halloween event!
    After the event starts, you must pass out at least 6 treats to others
    If someone asks for a trick, you must give them a treat after the trick was completed.
  • Please link to your individual plays as proof for completing this task.
REWARD: 2 choice cards, 10 random cards Image

STALL #6: DO THE MONSTER MASH
Time to put your creative skills to the test!

• Please doodle one of your favorite characters in a halloween costume and include the image in your matsuri stall. It can be traditional or digital, and as mom always said, your art is beautiful even if it's a stick figure - don't worry about your art not being good enough, we just want to see your doodle. You may choose to color it or decorate it however you wish!
  • In addition to your doodle, please tell us who this character is and why you chose the costume that you did!
  • If someone else has already used the character you wanted to talk about, that's okay. Go for it anyway!
REWARD: 10 random cards

GRAND PRIZE
Players who visit all six stalls will earn a grand total of 64 random cards, 11 choice cards, and 1 limited edition coupon in addition to the following grand prize:

• 1 choice rare coupon
  • 5 choice cards (no limits per deck)
  • 10 random cards
  • 4 sakura flowers
  • 100 sakura petals
+ a Player Achievement Badge saying you completed that month's Sakura Matsuri (which will appear in your Stall Checklist thread once made) so don't forget to include a link to the image you want used for it when you complete the last task, too!

DEADLINE
This round will close on OCTOBER 31, 2018 at 11:59PM EST! Any forms posted after will not be considered valid.