Error Reporting (General)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
Sakura Admin
Site Admin

Error Reporting (General)

Post by Sakura Admin »

If you've found an error that doesn't fall under one of the following categories listed below, you can report it here! Please provide as many details as possible if it's necessary for your report (screenshots are encouraged if needed), like if there were any certain circumstances in place that you think might've triggered the error.

We do not accept error reports of any kind via different contact methods or other locations so we can keep everything in one place and make it easier to check what we need to do. If you message an admin privately about an error, we will likely ask you to post it on the forums in their correct thread instead!

CATEGORIES ✨
KNOWN ERRORS ✨
These have already been reported and are in the process of being looked in to so please do not report them again! Once resolved, the error will be removed from this list.
There have also been multiple reports of players being logged out in the middle of playing Marathon (or accidentally navigating away from it), submitting regular deck masteries, or even getting a blank screen/some other issue (but their name is still added to the list of masters) so if any/either of this happens to you, try one of the following (depending on your issue):
  • Marathon: Copy the link below and then change the "canvas-1" part of the URL to "canvas-#" instead, replacing the hashtag (#) with whatever puzzle number you need ("3" for the 3rd puzzle, "4" for the 4th, etc).

Code: Select all

https://www.sakura.milkbaeri.net/games.php?play=marathon&sub=canvas-1
    • If the above doesn't work then the only other solution currently is to play all the puzzles again but do NOT collect the rewards from the previous ones you've already done (or use them to replace the original rewards you received). Then, report the extra reward logs you need remove from your profile and card count in the Account & Custom Graphics error reporting thread!
  • Deck Masteries: Whether you're being logged out or receiving a blank screen (or another issue), simply submit a new mastery for the affected deck(s) and report the extra reward logs/other info you need removed from your profile and/or the deck's masters list in the Account & Custom Graphics error reporting thread!
    • Like above, please do not take extra rewards you received from doing this or use them to replace original/existing rewards (if any). If you didn't receive any rewards at all because of the issue, you can take what you receive however!
saya

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by saya »

I have no idea where this would go, so I am reporting it in general

My Rewards tell me I have a reward for a referral.

I click on it there is one card - but the missing line like Rewards (referral): namecard00 and also the footer is missing

It does not appear in the logs on site and the reward link does not go away after I click it... i don't think there is more than one person that could refer me (I am already surprised there is one)

screenshot

~*Catmint*~
Samu
Sakura War Criminal

Post by Samu »

I was turning in a special mastery for mcs and it displays an award twice. I mean I was gonna turn in another one anyways so I just took both from one screen but I wanted to report? (it does also show up twice in the logs on site!) Idk if someone already pointed this out or not!

https://i.imgur.com/0EHxriR.png
Last edited by Cassidy on Mon May 29, 2023 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: maybe fixed?
Samu
Sakura War Criminal

Post by Samu »

Crying, I mastered satorugojo on 5/27/23 but it gave me a blank screen

https://i.imgur.com/nHwLnjp.png

Checked the on-site logs to see if it logged the reward but it did not from what I can see.
Last edited by Cassidy on Mon May 29, 2023 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed
Cami
居場所を守るために
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Cami »

I was just browsing through links on the account page and found a typo in the Sakura Shop.

It says "peta" instead of "petals".
Last edited by Cassidy on Mon May 29, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed
Samu
Sakura War Criminal

Post by Samu »

Sorry to add to your list, I submitted my 5th trade meter and it did not give me a sakura flower.

For fast ref, heres the log snip for 5th one

May 29, 2023 -----
- Trading Rewards (1 Trade Meters): satorugojo02, beteloga14, rikosakurauchi08, chihayakisaragi19, +15 petals
- Deck Mastery (satorugojo): gilgameshcaster07, gilgameshcaster10, scaramouche01, renjinguji15, cinnamoroll10
- Daily Login (2023-05-29): gilbertvonobsidian11, judaiyuki20, +5 petals
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Samu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:38 pm Sorry to add to your list, I submitted my 5th trade meter and it did not give me a sakura flower.

For fast ref, heres the log snip for 5th one

May 29, 2023 -----
- Trading Rewards (1 Trade Meters): satorugojo02, beteloga14, rikosakurauchi08, chihayakisaragi19, +15 petals
- Deck Mastery (satorugojo): gilgameshcaster07, gilgameshcaster10, scaramouche01, renjinguji15, cinnamoroll10
- Daily Login (2023-05-29): gilbertvonobsidian11, judaiyuki20, +5 petals
Yes, this is intentional! On the rewards page once you have enough trade points to redeem a completed trade meter, it says:
Spoiler
So for the additional rewards you get from every 5th and 10th trade meter, you add and log those rewards on your own - but we haven't figured out a way to add the flowers earned to your count on-site yet, so you can just fill out a "site logs error form" and ask us to update your currency count for the time being until we figure out how to approach this!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

saya wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:32 am I have no idea where this would go, so I am reporting it in general

My Rewards tell me I have a reward for a referral.

I click on it there is one card - but the missing line like Rewards (referral): namecard00 and also the footer is missing

It does not appear in the logs on site and the reward link does not go away after I click it... i don't think there is more than one person that could refer me (I am already surprised there is one)

screenshot
I figured out why this was happening and (hopefully?) fixed it so you should be able to collect it properly now!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Ouji
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Ouji »

When purchasing a choice card pack (3 cards for 10 sakura flowers) it only gives you the option for one choice card and then the checkout

Mio
Nico Nico Nii~!!

Post by Mio »

Buying a profile badge coupon didn't work! The page that should give out the coupon is broken and it didn't remove my flowers or log it rip

tradepost