Error Reporting (Games)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
Cassidy
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Error Reporting (Games)

Post by Cassidy »

Samu wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:39 pm Game: birthday
Error: The game asks you to pick three choice cards and then the rewards screen has a 3 commas after the 3 choice cards in the logs.

Code: Select all

Birthday Party: nahida18, nahida19, nahida20, , , , haineotomiya19, renjinguji11, toukokirigaya02, chaldeacaravan08, belial19, chifuyumatsuno11, nanaosaki07, winryrockbell03, chevaliermichel10, lilithmon15, kamurahanamiparty09, shinanotoushirou20, aparadeofprovidence10, hibikiganaha08, bridalparty08, yuzukiseo06, nanakomatsu12, eeveesstarrywish18, michirukaioh07, aymericdeborel11, gilbertnightray12, tuxedosam06, logixficsario15, clairestanfield17, +10 sakuras, +200 petals
Game: Puzzle Series (Rounds 3 & 4 specifically) / Marathon
Error: received a Hanami card in my rewards.

- Marathon (Round 3): sasukeuchiha03, hn-lee12, gilgamesharcher12, meitachibana18, hikarushidou07, milesedgeworth01, oscarjarjayes04, kairi08, loveliner20, akarimizunashi15, +20 petals

Marathon (Round 4): byakuyakuchiki01, deelaytner05, mahirukasumi16, mafuyuasahina18, hn-cas11, yoshikotsushima07, kurapika16, rankalee08, izumimiyamura09, lanwangji14, milimnava05, lilith02, +2 sakuras, +40 petals
I will have to wait until someone else with a December birthday claims their gift to see if they also get that error since I didn't when I collected my own last month (and I haven't made any edits to the game/file in a while) so I'm not quite sure why that happened! But I will keep an eye on this and see if I can figure out a way to fix it if it happens to others as well.

As for the Hanami cards appearing in your rewards for Marathon, I just explained what happened here for reference - but the main thing I wanted to say is that you're free to replace those cards with cards from the "All Released" section in the randomizer and just edit your logs with it!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
saya

Post by saya »

Game: BIRTHDAY
Error:

MY ERROR in december bdays - I presume that the 3 broken cards are what stack thinks is that sould go because of double rewards month! _ it also did not registred in my Logs - and I didnt get the text of the cards!
I think thsi error is because the active double rewards for the month is there!
Last edited by Cassidy on Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: nts - already resolved via discord

~*Catmint*~
Joey

Post by Joey »

Game: Lost and Found
Error: Trying to claim a retired member card gives the "there is no card found in my collection" error

(wasn't sure where to put this hope this is ok ;; )
ImageImage
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ tradepost *:・゚✧
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Joey wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:38 pm Game: Lost and Found
Error: Trying to claim a retired member card gives the "there is no card found in my collection" error

(wasn't sure where to put this hope this is ok ;; )
Here or general errors is fine!

What happened was I had put the Member IDs in a different "TCG" so you would've had to submit two separate forms if requesting both regular cards and a retired Member ID, as each were in a separate "TCG", and I forgot about that becoming an issue by going that route - but I've moved the Member IDs to the same one as the regular cards so you should be able to request both at once now! Let me know if you still run into this error however!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Samu wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:39 pm Game: birthday
Error: The game asks you to pick three choice cards and then the rewards screen has a 3 commas after the 3 choice cards in the logs.

Birthday Party: nahida18, nahida19, nahida20, , , , haineotomiya19, renjinguji11, toukokirigaya02, chaldeacaravan08, belial19, chifuyumatsuno11, nanaosaki07, winryrockbell03, chevaliermichel10, lilithmon15, kamurahanamiparty09, shinanotoushirou20, aparadeofprovidence10, hibikiganaha08, bridalparty08, yuzukiseo06, nanakomatsu12, eeveesstarrywish18, michirukaioh07, aymericdeborel11, gilbertnightray12, tuxedosam06, logixficsario15, clairestanfield17, +10 sakuras, +200 petals
After seeing saya's error report, I've realized your error might've been because of the granted wish where monthly game rewards are doubled so the blank cards/commas are the script thinking you should get 6 choice cards but since the form only allows 3 choice cards to be chosen (as per the usual birthday rewards), the log came up like that instead!

That said, I believe this means the random cards and currency amounts you received were also doubled so to keep things fair I may need to ask you to remove half of your cards and currency amount if you still have everything in your possession. If there's any cards you don't have, please let me know which ones they are and instead, please remove whatever that amount of cards is from your post (you can choose which ones to discard)!

Hopefully you still have everything so everything will be easier to correct but I'm really sorry about this inconvenience and not catching it sooner ;;
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚