Error Reporting (General)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
chives
Pronouns: they/them

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by chives »

Not sure if this goes here or games, but I spotted an issue with Lost and Found. Not all cards that are listed in the alphabetical or text section display in the category section.

For example (this applies to quite a few decks, not just this one) right now here are the ichigomomomiya cards listed in the all text section:
ichigomomomiya11, ichigomomomiya12, ichigomomomiya15, ichigomomomiya17

But here's all that's in the character category:
ichigomomomiya11, ichigomomomiya17
Last edited by Cassidy on Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed
Jun

Post by Jun »

A small one and I hope its the right place.
Mastered Jiang Cheng earlier, and I noticed it added a "," there. I don't know how I would have done that >< and I did not see it on the other deck I mastered later, wasn't sure on the reasoning for this.
Last edited by Cassidy on Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed
Cassidy
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Cassidy »

Ouji wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:05 am When purchasing a choice card pack (3 cards for 10 sakura flowers) it only gives you the option for one choice card and then the checkout

I was trying to code a way for the choice card packs to work but couldn't figure it out so unfortunately, I ended up having to remove the options to buy 3 and 5 choice cards at a discount :( I'm sorry about this! In exchange, I lowered the price of the choice card coupon from 4 flowers to 3 so you can buy choice cards that way instead, and this price change will be permanent for the time being!

Mio wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:51 am Buying a profile badge coupon didn't work! The page that should give out the coupon is broken and it didn't remove my flowers or log it rip

I just tested this myself and it worked as it should? It gave me the purchase + log, saved it in my on-site logs, and subtracted the amount spent from my currency count... can you try again even if you purchase something else? If you don't actually want it, I will add the amount back to your count afterwards!

chives wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:03 pm Not sure if this goes here or games, but I spotted an issue with Lost and Found. Not all cards that are listed in the alphabetical or text section display in the category section.

For example (this applies to quite a few decks, not just this one) right now here are the ichigomomomiya cards listed in the all text section:
ichigomomomiya11, ichigomomomiya12, ichigomomomiya15, ichigomomomiya17

But here's all that's in the character category:
ichigomomomiya11, ichigomomomiya17
You're in the right spot, don't worry! Thanks for bringing this up, I figured out why this was happening and resolved it already so it shouldn't happen again!

Jun wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:08 pm A small one and I hope its the right place.
Mastered Jiang Cheng earlier, and I noticed it added a "," there. I don't know how I would have done that >< and I did not see it on the other deck I mastered later, wasn't sure on the reasoning for this.
I'm not sure either but I just removed the comma, no biggie! It's not a major issue if it's not happening to every deck so I will just continue to remove/edit as needed, if it shows up again.
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Mio
Nico Nico Nii~!!

Post by Mio »

Cassidy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:32 pm I just tested this myself and it worked as it should? It gave me the purchase + log, saved it in my on-site logs, and subtracted the amount spent from my currency count... can you try again even if you purchase something else? If you don't actually want it, I will add the amount back to your count afterwards!
just letting you know I am very stupid and forgot to even put in a number because of the placeholder 1 and not putting in a number breaks the next page. it was me all along not sakura I am sorry about that lol

tradepost
mina

Post by mina »

http://www.sakura.milkbaeri.net/cards.p ... =loveliner

There's an empty player who mastered the deck.
°✧trade✿post✧°
Jun

Post by Jun »

Cassidy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:32 pm I just tested this myself and it worked as it should? It gave me the purchase + log, saved it in my on-site logs, and subtracted the amount spent from my currency count... can you try again even if you purchase something else? If you don't actually want it, I will add the amount back to your count afterwards!
I actually attempted to purchase a coupon as well, and recieved a blank page as well (with none of my currency changing).
Eli
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Eli »

I accidentally copy/pasted the wrong block of text for lost and found and put my un-pared down list instead; it should only be hanakokoyanagi04, tanjirokamado18, tanjirokamado19, denji20, hanyuufurude05, hanyuufurude14, hanyuufurude16, phoenixwright06, phoenixwright07, phoenixwright09, satorugojo04, satorugojo10.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Rmember my jiangcheng mastery that had the stray ','?
denji seemeds to have had that as well (however i did not master it)
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Fixed the mastery list errors!

Eli wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:22 pm I accidentally copy/pasted the wrong block of text for lost and found and put my un-pared down list instead; it should only be hanakokoyanagi04, tanjirokamado18, tanjirokamado19, denji20, hanyuufurude05, hanyuufurude14, hanyuufurude16, phoenixwright06, phoenixwright07, phoenixwright09, satorugojo04, satorugojo10.
I re-submitted your request so you're good to take it now if you haven't already!

Jun wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:29 am I actually attempted to purchase a coupon as well, and recieved a blank page as well (with none of my currency changing).
Can you tell me which coupon specifically you tried purchasing, and if you entered in an amount to be purchased once you clicked on the item listing (should look like the screenshot below)? You have to actually type in an amount even though it looks like it's pre-filled with the "1" since that's just an example of how you should be entering the number!
Spoiler
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Jun

Post by Jun »

Cassidy wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:44 am
Jun wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:29 am I actually attempted to purchase a coupon as well, and recieved a blank page as well (with none of my currency changing).
Can you tell me which coupon specifically you tried purchasing, and if you entered in an amount to be purchased once you clicked on the item listing (should look like the screenshot below)? You have to actually type in an amount even though it looks like it's pre-filled with the "1" since that's just an example of how you should be entering the number!
Spoiler
Ah, It probably was cause the one was already there, I'll try it once again haha