Error Reporting (General)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
Shinya
✩₊‧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ‧₊✩
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Shinya »

Cassidy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:36 am
Shinya wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:14 pm
Spoiler
Cassidy wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:20 am

Hm, that could be it but since other decks with an apostrophe in it have been released and master by others before, I'm not 100% sure if that is the reason behind your attempt at mastering girlsstreetwear not going through properly!

However, I'll ask in the Discord and see if anyone else has come across an error like this when trying to master a deck with an apostrophe in it and see if I can figure out how to possibly resolve this from that. Otherwise, I'm not too sure how else to fix this since no other mastery-related issues/errors have been reported to me recently that could somehow be affecting this mastery orz But thank you for letting me know, I'll keep looking into this!
I'm here to say that i had the same problem with the same deck right now! i tried to master the girlsstreetwear deck and it gave me a blank page as well! and i did it with the mastery skill form 🤔
This one is really stumping me lol I just copied the apostrophe from a different (seemingly working?) deck and pasted it into the girlsstreetwear deck's name if you want to try mastering it again and see if it gives you a reward this time (assuming you haven't already done this)! If you have then don't worry about it, I'll see if it happens again to someone else who masters it!
It works fine right now with the new? apostrophe lol it gives me rewards, so it seems that was the problem (a weird one lmao) thank you!
✩‧₊˚ view trade post ˚₊‧✩
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Shinya wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:18 am
Cassidy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:36 am This one is really stumping me lol I just copied the apostrophe from a different (seemingly working?) deck and pasted it into the girlsstreetwear deck's name if you want to try mastering it again and see if it gives you a reward this time (assuming you haven't already done this)! If you have then don't worry about it, I'll see if it happens again to someone else who masters it!
It works fine right now with the new? apostrophe lol it gives me rewards, so it seems that was the problem (a weird one lmao) thank you!
lmao I won't even pretend to understand how this works as long as it does 😭 I'm glad you were able to master it with no problems now!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Kairi

Post by Kairi »

I'm not entirely sure if this is the appropriate thread, but I saw other people here reporting a similar issue ;;

I have unclaimed rewards for one of the Card Shiritori rounds, but I can't seem to claim them -- clicking on the reward does lead me to the reward page, with cards showing up, but there is no log text and it won't get registered in my on site logs. After I click it, the reward continues to show as unclaimed. I can definitely just do the text log myself and add them to my tradepost, but as they won't get added to my on site logs, I just wanted to check the best way to go about it.

Thank you!
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Kairi wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:51 pm I'm not entirely sure if this is the appropriate thread, but I saw other people here reporting a similar issue ;;

I have unclaimed rewards for one of the Card Shiritori rounds, but I can't seem to claim them -- clicking on the reward does lead me to the reward page, with cards showing up, but there is no log text and it won't get registered in my on site logs. After I click it, the reward continues to show as unclaimed. I can definitely just do the text log myself and add them to my tradepost, but as they won't get added to my on site logs, I just wanted to check the best way to go about it.

Thank you!
I'll accept the report here!

It looks like when your rewards were sent there was no currency value entered so that's why that reward would not log anything or remove itself after you've claimed it so you can collect other rewards. I've fixed it though so you should be good to collect it now but let me know if you still can't and/or run into other issues!

For reference, the way the script coding works is rewards sent through Stack must also have a currency value even if you get 0 flowers/petals from something, or else the issue you experienced will happen. ;; The only way to edit a reward after it's been sent is through the mysql database however, which only yasu and I have access to, so we're the only ones who can edit the currency value :')
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Noelle
emotional support clown

Post by Noelle »

I wasn't sure if this was the right place to put this, but since I think it may be because of deck classification I thought it might fit here 🙇‍♀️ I received a hanami card (hn-lee14) from an on-site reward! I don't really need a replacement card, but just in case it shows up in a future rewards list I wanted to mention it.
Spoiler
Deck Making Paycheck (29 Decks): madokakaname03, syaoranli06, howljenkinspendragon14, renmihashi03, rinatennoji09, jyushiaimono04, eevee15, kobenihigashiyama05, ashura05, kanadeyoisaki16, uriangeraugurelt12, cinnamoroll20, jeanne05, yukisohma06, estinienvarlineau11, asirpa10, yukisohma18, springpicnic07, uzukishimamura17, belial16, olruggio10, tatarutaru02, chaldeacaravan07, hokutosumeragi11, hn-lee14, gilgameshcaster16, kaeyaalberich07, thancredwaters13, kobenihigashiyama07, scathach01, rikosakurauchi10, lansizhui20, ranmarukurosaki20, venat02, hikarushidou02, hopeestheim14, cainchargreaves07, mercuria15, megumifushiguro06, chevaliermichel19, alcremie20, nanamikiryuu03, hopeestheim02, byakuyakuchiki19, eschamalier07, aerithgainsborough16, scaramouche02, josephjoestar03, tamakiyotsuba06, chitogekirisaki16, toyaaoyagi11, dohalimilqaras09, himariarisugawa06, eeveesstarrywish18, summerdays07, mintaizawa13, haurchefantgreystone15, shin05
Samu
Sakura War Criminal

Post by Samu »

Not sure if this goes in games or here but my "Donation" reward in my panel does not work/is inaccessible.
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Noelle wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:43 pm I wasn't sure if this was the right place to put this, but since I think it may be because of deck classification I thought it might fit here 🙇‍♀️ I received a hanami card (hn-lee14) from an on-site reward! I don't really need a replacement card, but just in case it shows up in a future rewards list I wanted to mention it.
Spoiler
Deck Making Paycheck (29 Decks): madokakaname03, syaoranli06, howljenkinspendragon14, renmihashi03, rinatennoji09, jyushiaimono04, eevee15, kobenihigashiyama05, ashura05, kanadeyoisaki16, uriangeraugurelt12, cinnamoroll20, jeanne05, yukisohma06, estinienvarlineau11, asirpa10, yukisohma18, springpicnic07, uzukishimamura17, belial16, olruggio10, tatarutaru02, chaldeacaravan07, hokutosumeragi11, hn-lee14, gilgameshcaster16, kaeyaalberich07, thancredwaters13, kobenihigashiyama07, scathach01, rikosakurauchi10, lansizhui20, ranmarukurosaki20, venat02, hikarushidou02, hopeestheim14, cainchargreaves07, mercuria15, megumifushiguro06, chevaliermichel19, alcremie20, nanamikiryuu03, hopeestheim02, byakuyakuchiki19, eschamalier07, aerithgainsborough16, scaramouche02, josephjoestar03, tamakiyotsuba06, chitogekirisaki16, toyaaoyagi11, dohalimilqaras09, himariarisugawa06, eeveesstarrywish18, summerdays07, mintaizawa13, haurchefantgreystone15, shin05
Thank you bringing this up! I didn't notice I had been adding some Hanami Decks with a card worth of 1 (I must've been autopiloting while adding them because I'm so used to typing in 1 for everything else lol) which is why it showed up in your pay, but it should be fixed now!

If you'd like, feel free to replace it with a card from the "All Released" section in the randomizer and just edit your logs with it!

Samu wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:33 pm Not sure if this goes in games or here but my "Donation" reward in my panel does not work/is inaccessible.
I also replied to this on Discord but I will keep this up here in case some one else has a similar issue and wants to contribute/add further details!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Shinya
✩₊‧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ‧₊✩

Post by Shinya »

Hello! I don't know exactly where to report this so I hope it's okay to have it here ;w;

I had a problem with the Rejoin Compensation rewards, I didn't take them at first because I was doing other things so I let the reward be saved in my account to take them later, but now the rewards appear to be cut in the activity logs. The last card is "rin" and there is nothing more...
Spoiler

a close up

I saw the currency and other cards when I claimed the reward on the web, so I know it's supposed to have more after that? and obviously rin isn't a card itself LOL i guess is the beginning of one 😭

Is there any way to have the full log again??? or to fix it? I don't even know if the cards and currency that don't appear are tracked in my account lol It's the first time I've seen that the logs have some kind of "length limit"... 🤔
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Shinya wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:57 pm Hello! I don't know exactly where to report this so I hope it's okay to have it here ;w;

I had a problem with the Rejoin Compensation rewards, I didn't take them at first because I was doing other things so I let the reward be saved in my account to take them later, but now the rewards appear to be cut in the activity logs. The last card is "rin" and there is nothing more...
Spoiler

a close up

I saw the currency and other cards when I claimed the reward on the web, so I know it's supposed to have more after that? and obviously rin isn't a card itself LOL i guess is the beginning of one 😭

Is there any way to have the full log again??? or to fix it? I don't even know if the cards and currency that don't appear are tracked in my account lol It's the first time I've seen that the logs have some kind of "length limit"... 🤔
Oh no, I didn't realize there is indeed a character limit on the field that saves/stores the actual reward content (card filenames in this case) so it cut off right at the default set limit, which is 3000 characters 🥹 to be fair, this is probably because no one would expect a 300 card reward to ever be sent to someone so that's on me for not realizing and thinking about this possibility in advance lol

That said, do you by chance remember your card worth & currency count from before you claimed the reward (probably from your own trade post rather than the site count and we can just match it to that)? I believe at least 199 cards got added to your site count since that's what saved within the 3000 character limit but I'm not 100% sure, nor am I sure about whether the currency was added either (although I assume if they aren't in the log then it might not have saved after all) - so if we're able to compare before and after, we'll know what/how to adjust your site count.

I can then send you the remaining 101 cards + currency as well, and then update your card & currency counties manually afterwards if it's still needed!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Shinya
✩₊‧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ‧₊✩

Post by Shinya »

Cassidy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:07 am
Shinya wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:57 pm
Spoiler
Hello! I don't know exactly where to report this so I hope it's okay to have it here ;w;

Spoiler

a close up

Oh no, I didn't realize there is indeed a character limit on the field that saves/stores the actual reward content (card filenames in this case) so it cut off right at the default set limit, which is 3000 characters 🥹 to be fair, this is probably because no one would expect a 300 card reward to ever be sent to someone so that's on me for not realizing and thinking about this possibility in advance lol

That said, do you by chance remember your card worth & currency count from before you claimed the reward (probably from your own trade post rather than the site count and we can just match it to that)? I believe at least 199 cards got added to your site count since that's what saved within the 3000 character limit but I'm not 100% sure, nor am I sure about whether the currency was added either (although I assume if they aren't in the log then it might not have saved after all) - so if we're able to compare before and after, we'll know what/how to adjust your site count.

I can then send you the remaining 101 cards + currency as well, and then update your card & currency counties manually afterwards if it's still needed!
Ok! I think I can guess more or less the currency i had before, although i don't remember exacly when was the last time I updated my currency in my etc lol but i think it was December 13. I've added the currency for the games i played yesterday (also the daily login for december 16 and december 17) so I had 5265 petals and 256 sakura. I think it could be right because:
this is my actual count of currency in the website
So I think the currency was added because in my etcg I'm missing 1000 petals and 50 sakuras and that's the currency right?? I'm not sure but it's fine if you adjust it as best as you can! And if it was added no need to match anything related to the count 🥹

And about the cards, we can assume that they have also been added to the count if the currency did, but just in case you want the numbers I had before claiming the reward: My actual cardcount in my tradepost is 8459 (8248 in the sakura web) but subtracting all the cards added before (614 cards from games and 199 cards from the actual Rejoin reward) I was supposed to have 7845 cards! I imagine that from the cards it is more difficult to know if they were added or not since the card count usually isn't the same...

BUT I hope it's enough! 😭😭 The only thing I don't have registered in my etcg are the cards that were cut in the logs, otherwise I THINK everything is included (in my etcg and in the website count...) So maybe you just need to add these missing cards editing my activity log?

oh my god i'm so sorry