General Suggestions

All your questions and suggestions go here!
Sakura Admin
Site Admin

General Suggestions

Post by Sakura Admin »

Like the title says! Any suggestions you have for the TCG to improve, something you'd like to see be added, a fun idea for an event or game; whatever it is, we'd love to hear it!! Open discussion is allowed here so in addition to admins potentially replying to ideas, other players are free to chime in with their opinions as well. Maybe they also have an idea to add on thanks to your suggestion inspiring them!
Haylee
Pronouns: she/her

Re: General Suggestions

Post by Haylee »

hiiii! i just have a couple suggestions[?] for encore ;u; is it possible to either have the cards in alphabetical order or a text block of the decks below it? idk how hard that is if it's something that has to be coded or not tho 😭
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Haylee wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:08 am hiiii! i just have a couple suggestions[?] for encore ;u; is it possible to either have the cards in alphabetical order or a text block of the decks below it? idk how hard that is if it's something that has to be coded or not tho 😭
Yeah, I forgot to code that in lol but I added one to the current round and future rounds will now have it as well!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Noelle
emotional support clown

Post by Noelle »

Small thing and totally not necessary, but is it possible to have the wishlist/mastered decks listed in an someone's profile to link to the card page for those decks? When I'm curious about a deck someone has wishlisted, I like to check out the deck itself, and it would save searching for them in the cards list!
Selena
シナモロールだいすき ❤︎

Post by Selena »

this is just a thought for box sets in general...... has it ever come up to put pairings/OTPs as a theme to work towards (or would this fit in the "Themed" or "Player Favourites" category better under your definition)? we really only work towards this around february, but it would be nice to choose that as a box set theme to focus on too, or it to specifically be that as a box set (ik some of my otps are already released/upcoming, so)! couples or throuples welcome 🥳
𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵
♡·····························
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Noelle wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:14 am Small thing and totally not necessary, but is it possible to have the wishlist/mastered decks listed in an someone's profile to link to the card page for those decks? When I'm curious about a deck someone has wishlisted, I like to check out the deck itself, and it would save searching for them in the cards list!
I'M SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO REPLY TO THIS??? You've probably already seen it by now, but this has been added thanks to Cami's help!

Selena wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:21 pm this is just a thought for box sets in general...... has it ever come up to put pairings/OTPs as a theme to work towards (or would this fit in the "Themed" or "Player Favourites" category better under your definition)? we really only work towards this around february, but it would be nice to choose that as a box set theme to focus on too, or it to specifically be that as a box set (ik some of my otps are already released/upcoming, so)! couples or throuples welcome 🥳
It probably has tbh but we never thought to make it its own category like the other ones we have! When you say pairings/OTPs (or just any kind of ship), do you mean as a general theme where your collection would just consist of character (or puzzle?) decks of the characters in your chosen ships? Or something like a box set only of puzzle decks featuring a specific pairing? Or something else entirely lol

Because I'm thinking if the characters are from the same series, it would just fall under a series box set; or if you meant something like your favourite ships no matter the series then that could easily fall under a "theme" box set instead! But again, if you meant something else then let me know or if you could go into detail more (maybe list the exact decks you had in mind too) then that would be helpful in making a decision!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Samu
Sakura War Criminal

Post by Samu »

Can I suggest simple hints for the games on the site?

The content is becoming so varied, so a little hint may reduce the need of always asking in the discord every week lol.
Selena
シナモロールだいすき ❤︎

Post by Selena »

Cassidy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:46 pm
Selena wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:21 pm this is just a thought for box sets in general...... has it ever come up to put pairings/OTPs as a theme to work towards (or would this fit in the "Themed" or "Player Favourites" category better under your definition)? we really only work towards this around february, but it would be nice to choose that as a box set theme to focus on too, or it to specifically be that as a box set (ik some of my otps are already released/upcoming, so)! couples or throuples welcome 🥳
It probably has tbh but we never thought to make it its own category like the other ones we have! When you say pairings/OTPs (or just any kind of ship), do you mean as a general theme where your collection would just consist of character (or puzzle?) decks of the characters in your chosen ships? Or something like a box set only of puzzle decks featuring a specific pairing? Or something else entirely lol

Because I'm thinking if the characters are from the same series, it would just fall under a series box set; or if you meant something like your favourite ships no matter the series then that could easily fall under a "theme" box set instead! But again, if you meant something else then let me know or if you could go into detail more (maybe list the exact decks you had in mind too) then that would be helpful in making a decision!
i guess the main difference would it be explicitly referring to pairings compared to a generalization of a series or theme! but you're correct that it can just fall under all of those - i was referring to mainly characters (i.e. sousuke yamazaki/rin matsuoka from free!) and their specific character decks since i guess it's just a little different from a "favourites" in general since they're specifically your favorite pairing, doesn't even have to be your favorite characters persay ;; i guess it comes down if you want there to be a distinction or not!
𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵
♡·····························
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Samu wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:57 pm Can I suggest simple hints for the games on the site?

The content is becoming so varied, so a little hint may reduce the need of always asking in the discord every week lol.
It's not a problem to edit each game's file to add a spot for a hint but I would have to ask our site game maker (Selena) if she's okay with writing up hints for each round she makes in advance before I give you an answer or not! Since the kind of hint I'm assuming you're suggesting would likely vary with each round depending on its type/answer? Unless you mean a more general hint that we'd just add which can apply to all rounds of a game? Or something else enntirely LOL

Selena wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:46 pm
Spoiler
Cassidy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:46 pm

i guess the main difference would it be explicitly referring to pairings compared to a generalization of a series or theme! but you're correct that it can just fall under all of those - i was referring to mainly characters (i.e. sousuke yamazaki/rin matsuoka from free!) and their specific character decks since i guess it's just a little different from a "favourites" in general since they're specifically your favorite pairing, doesn't even have to be your favorite characters persay ;; i guess it comes down if you want there to be a distinction or not!
In that case, I guess I would just suggest using the "Themed" box set then, and on the box set sheet where the image is, we'd just write "pairing: name/name" or whatever you want it to say! Since the idea of a pairings kind of overlaps with the existing categories we already have, and "Themed" was meant to be like a catch-all type of category to fit things that wouldn't fit into other categories but is still somewhat specific?

Also, we were trying to limit the amount of things to edit on the graphic as there's a lot to edit as it is and to keep text length in mind as before when we'd edit the cursive font on the box set sheet to say whatever the box set theme was, it was often too short to fit anything - which is why the secondary text bar was added onto the image to allow for longer theme names!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Samu
Sakura War Criminal

Post by Samu »

Cassidy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:25 pm It's not a problem to edit each game's file to add a spot for a hint but I would have to ask our site game maker (Selena) if she's okay with writing up hints for each round she makes in advance before I give you an answer or not! Since the kind of hint I'm assuming you're suggesting would likely vary with each round depending on its type/answer? Unless you mean a more general hint that we'd just add which can apply to all rounds of a game? Or something else enntirely LOL
I was thinking the hint would prob either be broad or change depending on the image for that week.
Can even be something very broad or even a weird/funny summary maybe? Just a suggestion!

Also maybe an achievement for # of trade meters submitted?
Like maybe milestones of 100 like masteries!