NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Q&A (General)

Jessica
kira ~

Re: Q&A (General)

Postby Jessica » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Ah okay! I guess I'll have to save that for another donation then

Sana

Postby Sana » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:32 am

On this page about member cards, it says we can obtain old or inactive ones through Lost & Found. Will they be added later to this service or did I somehow miss the L&F category where the old member ids can be found?
Trade Post

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:34 pm

On this page about member cards, it says we can obtain old or inactive ones through Lost & Found. Will they be added later to this service or did I somehow miss the L&F category where the old member ids can be found?
They'll be added later, probably sometime in September after I see who applies for a new Member ID and do an activity check on the members list!

Amber
2000 IQ Killjoy Detective

Postby Amber » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello! I have a question about the Double Weekly Game Rewards coupon. Am I still allowed to use it this month if we already get double weekly game rewards from melinda's wish? Thank you!

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello! I have a question about the Double Weekly Game Rewards coupon. Am I still allowed to use it this month if we already get double weekly game rewards from melinda's wish? Thank you!
Yep! You can use those coupons whenever, even in cases like this month where we're allowing everyone to play weekly games twice each week. They would just be in addition/on top of whatever's going on at the moment! So for this month specific, you would get to play each weekly game twice and then each time you do, you'd get double the rewards for that so you're basically getting 4x the reward per weekly game, each week/use of the coupon until you run out of uses.

Samu
Sloth Princess

Postby Samu » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:30 pm

I almost forgot, so I was wondering if we could possibly have a small headline at the top of the updates for August saying to remember about extra game plays and update pulls?
NBD if not - I just almost forgot myself..^^
I lost all of my logs after August 25th, so please bare with me here...

Sana

Postby Sana » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Are we allowed to master a deck that mostly consists of choiced cards but no traded cards? I'm wondering since it's a trading card game and all and there doesn't seem to be a rule on it unless I missed it. :o
Trade Post

Jessica
kira ~

Postby Jessica » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Are we allowed to master a deck that mostly consists of choiced cards but no traded cards? I'm wondering since it's a trading card game and all and there doesn't seem to be a rule on it unless I missed it. :o
You can pretty much master a deck any fair way you want to, even by purely choice cards! As long as it's fair, and you have all of the cards, you're good to go :)

Cami
The Flame Empress

Postby Cami » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Basically, if they don't say you can't use choice cards to master - assume that you can use them.
Image Image
★☆ Cami's Trade Post ☆★
★☆ event stuff ☆★

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:14 pm

I almost forgot, so I was wondering if we could possibly have a small headline at the top of the updates for August saying to remember about extra game plays and update pulls?
NBD if not - I just almost forgot myself..^^
That'll depend on whether we actually remember ourselves to include an announcement/reminder like that but we'll see what we can do!
Yep, like Jessica and Cami said, you can master a deck even if it's almost or entirely been choiced! The main point of TCGs is to trade but a lot of TCGs nowadays offer many ways to get other cards you need to complete a deck because sometimes, you just can't get the last card(s) you need through trading alone. Also, if a deck is released and you want to be the first person to master it (and thus be listed as the first person on that deck's mastered list) then the easiest and quickest way to do so would be choicing the entire deck!

Return to “Help Center”