Event Q&A

Moderator: 1 Year Anniversary Staff

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Re: Event Q&A

Postby Ajisaitea » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Ok, I've looked for this answer and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

How do we use the choicecard coupons? Are they instant and we just have to note we used them or if there a thread going to be made where we use them and claim them there?

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 pm

How do we use the choicecard coupons? Are they instant and we just have to note we used them or if there a thread going to be made where we use them and claim them there?
I havent decided yet as they were supposed to not be used until after the event (I think this is mentioned in that blurb when purchases including the new coupons are bought but I can't remember and can't check since I'm on mobile at work right now ) but if you really need to use them now, just log your choice (s) and remove the amount of coupons used.

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Postby Ajisaitea » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:31 pm

I havent decided yet as they were supposed to not be used until after the event (I think this is mentioned in that blurb when purchases including the new coupons are bought but I can't remember and can't check since I'm on mobile at work right now ) but if you really need to use them now, just log your choice (s) and remove the amount of coupons used.
Nope I don't need them now. I just didn't recall if you had ever said or noticed if you had. So I was just curious about it.

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:52 pm

Nope I don't need them now. I just didn't recall if you had ever said or noticed if you had. So I was just curious about it.
I never made an official announcement on it I don't think but this message was included in most purchases (as long as you bought something with one of the new Rare Coupons in it):
Don't forget that the new coupons (Instant Mastery, +1 Permanent Box Set, +1 Hanami Deck, Custom Legend Level Badge, Personal Player Achievement Badge, Non-Instant Choice Cards) cannot be used currently so please hold onto them along with proof of your purchase to use at a later date.
Although now I realize that some might not make the connection/realize that "Non-Instant Choice Cards" = the choice card coupons so I'm going to add a more specific note about this to the first post in the Break Room!

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Postby Ajisaitea » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:59 pm

I never made an official announcement on it I don't think but this message was included in most purchases (as long as you bought something with one of the new Rare Coupons in it):
Don't forget that the new coupons (Instant Mastery, +1 Permanent Box Set, +1 Hanami Deck, Custom Legend Level Badge, Personal Player Achievement Badge, Non-Instant Choice Cards) cannot be used currently so please hold onto them along with proof of your purchase to use at a later date.
Although now I realize that some might not make the connection/realize that "Non-Instant Choice Cards" = the choice card coupons so I'm going to add a more specific note about this to the first post in the Break Room!
Yep, I know I missed it. But when I have a migraine I tend to misread things. >_<
Thanks<33

Jessica
kira ~

Postby Jessica » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:17 pm

So Kearin and I ran into situation dealing with the new member cards while trading earlier. We were trying to figure out what the trade worth would be for each of us since I was the only one of us that signed up to get a new member card. Would we still both get 3 worth out of the trade (2 traded two cards + my member card), or would it be uneven because she didn't sign up for a new one?

Cami
The Flame Empress

Postby Cami » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Petal Shop & Flower Shop are separated on the stalls list for the Sakura Matsuri; does this mean they count as separate services if both are used? Or is it just one service?
Image Image
★☆ Cami's Trade Post ☆★
★☆ event stuff ☆★

Cassidy
only 1% alive

Postby Cassidy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:51 am

So Kearin and I ran into situation dealing with the new member cards while trading earlier. We were trying to figure out what the trade worth would be for each of us since I was the only one of us that signed up to get a new member card. Would we still both get 3 worth out of the trade (2 traded two cards + my member card), or would it be uneven because she didn't sign up for a new one?
If you had never traded IDs with Kearin before then you would just get her old one and she'd get your new one, however if you two have traded them before and she hasn't applied for and received a new Member ID (and/or doesn't plan on it) then you wouldn't be able to trade her your new ID and thus the trade worth would remain equal!
Petal Shop & Flower Shop are separated on the stalls list for the Sakura Matsuri; does this mean they count as separate services if both are used? Or is it just one service?
Separate services!

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Postby Mio » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:56 am

If you had never traded IDs with Kearin before then you would just get her old one and she'd get your new one, however if you two have traded them before and she hasn't applied for and received a new Member ID (and/or doesn't plan on it) then you wouldn't be able to trade her your new ID and thus the trade worth would remain equal!
Does that mean unless both members have a new mc, they can't trade them again? If they already traded the old ones.

Image Image
୧ ✿ ◕ д ◕ ୨
TRADE POST

Jessica
kira ~

Postby Jessica » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Hmm I see, so I can only trade the new member card with those who have also issued new ones or with members that I haven't traded member cards with at all. Thank you!

Return to “1 Year Anniversary”