NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Game Help

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: Game Help

Post by Cassidy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Amber wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:44 am
Hello it is me with my weekly request for help o/ Does anyone have any tips for this week's Fuzzy Cards?
Sana wrote: Seconding Amber's question
I'm not sure how good this hint will be because I'm realky bad with hints but it's from a series that is drawn by an artist/studio that does a lot or crossovers with their works, and the deck features two similar characters!

Amber

Post by Amber » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:10 pm

I think your hint works great. I got it, thank you!!

Sana

Post by Sana » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Thanks to both of you for the hints!
Trade Post

Dialny

Post by Dialny » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:18 pm

I know this is very late, but can anyone help me with the Sequence Quiz? I know where it's from (I think... it's actually in both versions of the sequence, though the second one is a very quick flash), but I can't figure out how the game wants me to write it. I've tried every combination of upper and lower case and it just tells me I'm wrong every time.

Shiranna
Wings of Freedom

Post by Shiranna » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:01 pm

Related to the question above, but it looks to me that the answer to the quiz is the wrong sequence. While it does appear in the [answer] it doesn't look nearly the same as the screencap does, thus should be the other sequenze instead.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Dialny wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:18 pm
I know this is very late, but can anyone help me with the Sequence Quiz? I know where it's from (I think... it's actually in both versions of the sequence, though the second one is a very quick flash), but I can't figure out how the game wants me to write it. I've tried every combination of upper and lower case and it just tells me I'm wrong every time.
Shiranna wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:01 pm
Related to the question above, but it looks to me that the answer to the quiz is the wrong sequence. While it does appear in the [answer] it doesn't look nearly the same as the screencap does, thus should be the other sequenze instead.
Neither Aqua or I were aware that this screencap was used in both sequences so I'm assuming our game maker who made this round didn't either but I apologize for the confusion! The answer the game will accept is for the sequence that that shows the screencap in a quick flash but after watching both sequences, I see now that the answer should be the other sequence. However, I won't change the answer at this point in time since all the hints we've been giving out were with the current answer in mind and it's already been a week since this game round has been up. ;;

That being said, if the answer still doesn't work then please PM me with what you're typing in, Dialny! And again, sorry about all of this confusion!

SasuraUchiha

Post by SasuraUchiha » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Ok, I have a question regarding this months Collage.
The first of the cards... I searched in the red border decks and in the brown border decks, but couldn't find it.
Maybe you could give me a little hint, please?
~ Tradepost ~ || Collecting: christmasangels constellation landoffairies

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:39 pm

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:38 pm
Ok, I have a question regarding this months Collage.
The first of the cards... I searched in the red border decks and in the brown border decks, but couldn't find it.
Maybe you could give me a little hint, please?
Sorry I'm only replying to this now! I forgot to come back to it. ;;

But the first card in Collage is a red deck and is listed as one so you must've overlooked it! I'm going to steal the hint that Amber gave over on our Discord when someone else asked for help about this card and expand on it, which is: the deck is from a light novel series centered around a MMORPG that also has received an anime adaptation with 3 seasons. And no one has mastered this deck yet!

SasuraUchiha

Post by SasuraUchiha » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:19 am

Ok, thank you!
That will make it a lot more easy.
~ Tradepost ~ || Collecting: christmasangels constellation landoffairies