Error Reporting (Games)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
Shinya
✩₊‧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ‧₊✩
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Error Reporting (Games)

Post by Shinya »

Game: Lottery
Error: The game doesn't load, it gives me a blank page link

Game: Tic Tac Toe
Error: When you open the game, the prizes are there already (without starting to play) link
✩‧₊˚ view trade post ˚₊‧✩
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Shinya wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:49 am Game: Lottery
Error: The game doesn't load, it gives me a blank page link

Game: Tic Tac Toe
Error: When you open the game, the prizes are there already (without starting to play) link
These should be fixed now but let me know if you still can't play them!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Emelie

Post by Emelie »

Game: Omikuji
Error: I played the game and got kyou (curse), the sidebar and footer is missing link
tradepost
(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Emelie wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:16 am Game: Omikuji
Error: I played the game and got kyou (curse), the sidebar and footer is missing link
I *think* I may have fixed this! It won't be possible to check unless you play and get curse again but I'll wait and see if anyone else encounters this and go from there lol
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Emelie

Post by Emelie »

Game: Lottery
Error: Not sure if is known already but I think this game is only giving the Zero reward? I have checked at least 5 other people's logs and we all have received Zero since start. Maybe it's working fine and we have a really bad luck lol
tradepost
(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Emelie wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:32 pm Game: Lottery
Error: Not sure if is known already but I think this game is only giving the Zero reward? I have checked at least 5 other people's logs and we all have received Zero since start. Maybe it's working fine and we have a really bad luck lol
I've made a notice regarding this on the Discord already but in case there's anyone who hasn't joined/doesn't see it, I'll summarize the update here as well:
  • I couldn't figure out how to resolve this issue so Lottery has been removed as a game!
  • A new game, Dice Roll, has replaced it for the time being.
  • Players who have the character skill to access the bonus weekly set of games, may re-play Dice Roll as many times as they had played Lottery in the past (and only got 0 numbers as a result) to make up for the error!
Thank you for bringing this up, since everyone thought it was just them having bad luck LMAO
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
idil

Post by idil »

Game: Showdown
Error: i think there's an issue with loading hanami deck images in showdown (or maybe it's just that specific card) this is what i saw on my end, and the image wouldn't load when i tried to right click -> open in a new tab (i didn't want to hit refresh on the page) the specific card was hn-selena03
screencap below
tradepost
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

idil wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:11 am Game: Showdown
Error: i think there's an issue with loading hanami deck images in showdown (or maybe it's just that specific card) this is what i saw on my end, and the image wouldn't load when i tried to right click -> open in a new tab (i didn't want to hit refresh on the page) the specific card was hn-selena03
screencap below
I assume this is because I didn't realized I had to edit the code that randomly selects the card so it'd only pick from regular card decks that have 20 cards LOL so it should be fixed now! If you want to replay it because you got this error then feel free to and I can delete your previous log, just report it on the forums!!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Lex

Post by Lex »

Game: Birthday Party
Error: the link to the Birthday Achievement Badge forum thread just redirects to the birthday page, there's no link there
Samu
Sakura War Criminal

Post by Samu »

Game: birthday
Error: The game asks you to pick three choice cards and then the rewards screen has a 3 commas after the 3 choice cards in the logs.

Code: Select all

Birthday Party: nahida18, nahida19, nahida20, , , , haineotomiya19, renjinguji11, toukokirigaya02, chaldeacaravan08, belial19, chifuyumatsuno11, nanaosaki07, winryrockbell03, chevaliermichel10, lilithmon15, kamurahanamiparty09, shinanotoushirou20, aparadeofprovidence10, hibikiganaha08, bridalparty08, yuzukiseo06, nanakomatsu12, eeveesstarrywish18, michirukaioh07, aymericdeborel11, gilbertnightray12, tuxedosam06, logixficsario15, clairestanfield17, +10 sakuras, +200 petals
Game: Puzzle Series (Rounds 3 & 4 specifically) / Marathon
Error: received a Hanami card in my rewards.

- Marathon (Round 3): sasukeuchiha03, hn-lee12, gilgamesharcher12, meitachibana18, hikarushidou07, milesedgeworth01, oscarjarjayes04, kairi08, loveliner20, akarimizunashi15, +20 petals

Marathon (Round 4): byakuyakuchiki01, deelaytner05, mahirukasumi16, mafuyuasahina18, hn-cas11, yoshikotsushima07, kurapika16, rankalee08, izumimiyamura09, lanwangji14, milimnava05, lilith02, +2 sakuras, +40 petals