Error Reporting (Games)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
Sakura Admin
Site Admin

Error Reporting (Games)

Post by Sakura Admin »

Spotted an error in a game? Please report it here! This thread is specifically for reporting issues, typos, etc in games and is NOT to ask for hints for a game and the likes.

If you are having trouble with entering the answer for a password gated game and you're sure it's correct, contact an admin first and include every possible answer you tried so we can verify if it is a typo or other error made on our end (and if so, we will ask you to report it here so we don't lose track of the error and can fix it when we're able to).

REPORT FORM ✨

Code: Select all

[b]Game:[/b] that you found the error on
[b]Error:[/b] explain what the error is and provide links, screenshots, etc if possible or necessary

KNOWN ERRORS ✨
These have already been reported and are in the process of being looked in to so please do not report them again! Once resolved, the error will be removed from this list.
  • Daikichi's Treasures: cards cannot be swapped in if its name is part of the deck name of a card already in the pile (ie. swapping in an "eevee" card when there's an "eeveeheroes" card in the pile won't work) - reported July 1st, 2023
Cami
居場所を守るために
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Error Reporting (Games)

Post by Cami »

Game: Omikuji
Error: (Screenshot) After actually clicking on "Shake the Box", it looks like the page doesn't fully load. It could just be the reward page I ended up on (half curse), but thought I'd mention it anyway since the page doesn't actually load past the point shown.

Game: Crazy Cards, SOS (Hangman)
Error: (Screenshot) After solving the puzzle, it directs me to a page that looks like the main game page.

Game: Slot Machine
Error: (Screenshot) Prize Pickup page doesn't load fully
Haylee

Post by Haylee »

Game: Omikuji
Error: I got small curse, the prize still shows but there is an error
Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 11.09.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 11.09.14 AM.png (202.61 KiB) Viewed 3507 times
Lee
Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Lee »

Cami wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:16 am Game: Omikuji
Error: (Screenshot) After actually clicking on "Shake the Box", it looks like the page doesn't fully load. It could just be the reward page I ended up on (half curse), but thought I'd mention it anyway since the page doesn't actually load past the point shown.

Error: (Screenshot) After solving the puzzle, it directs me to a page that looks like the main game page.

Just noting I also had these errors, except Crazy Cards worked for me.
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Cami wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:16 am Game: Omikuji

Lee wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:10 pm Just noting I also had these errors, except Crazy Cards worked for me.
Okay, I BELIEVE I should have all of these fixed now (I hope)! If you haven't managed to get a reward from any of these by now, go ahead and try playing them again then let me know if it works or not!

Haylee wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:11 pm Game: Omikuji
Error: I got small curse, the prize still shows but there is an error
Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 11.09.14 AM.png
This error specifically is something else that I don't think is affecting the rewards showing up (it has to do with rewards being doubled if a wish is granted for that) but only appeared because I left a code in the game's file to show me errors so I could try to figure out how to fix the issues Cami reported LOL but I will deal with that when/if the time comes!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Lee

Post by Lee »

Cassidy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:22 amOkay, I BELIEVE I should have all of these fixed now (I hope)! If you haven't managed to get a reward from any of these by now, go ahead and try playing them again then let me know if it works or not!

SOS still is going to the main game page! Omikuji and Slot Machine did work for me.
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Lee wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:35 am SOS still is going to the main game page! Omikuji and Slot Machine did work for me.
That is very strange because I just tried playing it myself right now, and it directed me to the reward page? Can you try hard refreshing the game page and trying again, I'm not sure how else to fix this since I've triple checked that all the URLs and names are right otherwise 😭
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Lee

Post by Lee »

Cassidy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:48 am That is very strange because I just tried playing it myself right now, and it directed me to the reward page? Can you try hard refreshing the game page and trying again, I'm not sure how else to fix this since I've triple checked that all the URLs and names are right otherwise 😭

That did work, thank you!
mina

Post by mina »

Game: bake shop! (strawberry macaron choice)
Error: no prizes, blank page after clicking claim rewards

nothing gets logged in activity log either
°✧trade✿post✧°
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Just a note to self that say all the game errors until here have already been fixed!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚