NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

August 2018

User avatar
Becca
Nanomachine: Crusnik 02
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:05 am

Re: August 2018

Post by Becca » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:04 pm

Hinamatsuri | Character | Hina
The Devil Is A Part-Timer! | Character | Emi Yusa / Emilia Justina
The Devil Is A Part-Timer! | Character | Sadao Maou / Satan
The Devil Is A Part-Timer! | Character | Shirou Ashiya / Alciel
The Devil Is A Part-Timer! | Character | Chiho Sasaki

I feel like I'm going crazy like I've seen Sadao's deck already but I can't find it. T-T
There are two names for the top three devil decks, though, because they have real world names and Ente Isla world names. They kinda go by both, though? So, I'm not sure which to go with for the decks (if i didn't completely miss that they were already made lmao..)

User avatar
Kairi
Posts: 6129
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:37 pm
Contact:

Re: August 2018

Post by Kairi » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:31 pm

first pic is you all when you thought i was done with my saki bullshit vs realising the truth

Saki | Character | Komaki Jindai
Saki | Character | Mako Someya
Saki | Character | Momoko Touyoko
Saki | Character | Toyone Anetai
Saki | Character | Yumi Kajiki
[shuwa shuwa intensifies ♪]
trade post

User avatar
Ajisaitea
Amacha
Posts: 3171
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 am
Location: °☆°☆°☆°☆°
Contact:

Re: August 2018

Post by Ajisaitea » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:01 am

I'm Back~

Image x05 (I'll be useing the last 5 from here.)
SpoilerShow
December 31, 2017 ------------
- Christmas 2017 (Sakura Gift Shop): 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon
Fullmetal Alchemist: | Character | Envy
Fullmetal Alchemist: | Character | Gluttony
Fullmetal Alchemist: | Character | Greed
Fullmetal Alchemist: | Character | Jean Havoc
Fullmetal Alchemist: | Character | Ling Yao
Fullmetal Alchemist: | Character | Lust
Fullmetal Alchemist: | Character | Van Hohenheim
Period Cube | Character | Tohru Asou
Period Cube | Character | Shiki Hanamiya
Period Cube | Character |Minato Karasuba

For Greed/Ling Yao I'll mostly be using Bortherhood caps for them and they might have images that look like they overlap since Greed takes over Ling's body. But they are different. I'll show you those two decks before I submit them so I can make changes if needed. ^.~

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5380
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: August 2018

Post by Cassidy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:33 am

Everything that's been approved will be added to the spreadsheet! ...in time...

Shiranna wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:14 am
Image

Code: Select all

July 05, 2018 ------------
- Encore 049 (character skill: jeankirstein): thieves03, moonlightkiss18, kallenkouzuki04, nuriko12, chichiri05, takashimorinozuka14, psychictypes119, ashspikachu13 + choicecard coupon,  choicecard coupon,  choicecard coupon, 2deckdonations
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru | Character | Kuroto Hourai
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru | Character | Senshirou Furuouri

Special Decks

Image x 5

Code: Select all

March 21, 2018 ------------
- White Day 2018 (Chocolate Shop): donatespecialdeck coupon, donatespecialdeck coupon, donatespecialdeck coupon, donatespecialdeck coupon (-40 Chocolates)
- White Day 2018 (Chocolate Shop): newleafwinter01, alicesakaguchi11, timeforbed03, kohaku04, reanschwarzer03, donatespecialdeck coupon (-10 Chocolates)
Kamigami no Asobi | Special | Kamigami no Asobi - Ludere deorum CG's | luderedeorum1
Kamigami no Asobi | Special | Kamigami no Asobi - Ludere deorum CG's | luderedeorum2
Kamigami no Asobi | Special | Kamigami no Asobi - InFinite CG's | infinite1
Kamigami no Asobi | Special | Kamigami no Asobi - InFinite CG's | infinite2
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! | Special | Box Animals | boxanimals

The reason for two separate decks for KamiAso game CG's mostly because there are just so many good CG material to use that work better for decks like these. Though they will likely be themed a bit with "romantic" and "general/tragic", if that makes sense.

as always, moe is taking these for me.
Your Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! claims are approved but before I approve your Kamigami no Asobi claims, can you show some some samples or a preview of the images/donation so I can see whether or not they would merit separate decks?

Jessica wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:56 am
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism | Character | Rin Onigawara
Chain Chronicle | Character | Aram
Chain Chronicle | Character | Phoena
Chaos Dragon | Character | Eiha
Chaos Dragon | Character | Ibuki

Jun will get these, and I'll def be back for more once I figure out where I can find my proofs for coupons ;_;
Approved!

Becca wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:04 pm
Hinamatsuri | Character | Hina
The Devil Is A Part-Timer! | Character | Emi Yusa / Emilia Justina
The Devil Is A Part-Timer! | Character | Sadao Maou / Satan
The Devil Is A Part-Timer! | Character | Shirou Ashiya / Alciel
The Devil Is A Part-Timer! | Character | Chiho Sasaki

I feel like I'm going crazy like I've seen Sadao's deck already but I can't find it. T-T
There are two names for the top three devil decks, though, because they have real world names and Ente Isla world names. They kinda go by both, though? So, I'm not sure which to go with for the decks (if i didn't completely miss that they were already made lmao..)
It's possible someone may have claimed decks from that series before but never donated them, or they went by it's Japanese name, but in either case I can't find anything from this series on either of my spreadsheets (and a quick search on the forums showed nothing either) so they should be fine! Everything's approved!

// EDIT: Forgot to mention, but your The Devil Is A Part-Timer! decks will be listed under Hataraku Maou-sama! and we'll use the names listed first!

Kairi wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:31 pm
first pic is you all when you thought i was done with my saki bullshit vs realising the truth

Saki | Character | Komaki Jindai
Saki | Character | Mako Someya
Saki | Character | Momoko Touyoko
Saki | Character | Toyone Anetai
Saki | Character | Yumi Kajiki
correction: first pic is me when i see you want to donate vs me at the end of the month when you ask for an extension

But approved!!

Ajisaitea wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:01 am
I'm Back~

Image x05 (I'll be useing the last 5 from here.)
SpoilerShow
December 31, 2017 ------------
- Christmas 2017 (Sakura Gift Shop): 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon, 2deckdonations coupon
Fullmetal Alchemist | Character | Envy
Fullmetal Alchemist | Character | Gluttony
Fullmetal Alchemist | Character | Greed
Fullmetal Alchemist | Character | Jean Havoc
Fullmetal Alchemist | Character | Ling Yao
Fullmetal Alchemist | Character | Lust
Fullmetal Alchemist | Character | Van Hohenheim
Period Cube | Character | Tohru Asou
Period Cube | Character | Shiki Hanamiya
Period Cube | Character | Minato Karasuba

For Greed/Ling Yao I'll mostly be using Bortherhood caps for them and they might have images that look like they overlap since Greed takes over Ling's body. But they are different. I'll show you those two decks before I submit them so I can make changes if needed. ^.~
Sounds good! Approved!

User avatar
Shiranna
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:10 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: August 2018

Post by Shiranna » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:33 am
Your Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! claims are approved but before I approve your Kamigami no Asobi claims, can you show some some samples or a preview of the images/donation so I can see whether or not they would merit separate decks?
I'll send you a PM soon.

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5380
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: August 2018

Post by Cassidy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Shiranna wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:16 pm
Cassidy wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:33 am
Your Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! claims are approved but before I approve your Kamigami no Asobi claims, can you show some some samples or a preview of the images/donation so I can see whether or not they would merit separate decks?
I'll send you a PM soon.
Thanks, your claims are approved now!

User avatar
Amber
2000 IQ Killjoy Detective
Posts: 4758
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Boston / EDT
Contact:

Re: August 2018

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:23 pm

Amber wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 pm
No limits just when I realized we have no Xenoblade decks [success kid meme here]!!

Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Dunban
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Melia
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Reyn
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Sharla
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Shulk
hello yes so I was very excited about this when I claimed these, but it turns out that trying to find high quality official art of these people is like pulling teeth?? lmao... I can still do Shulk, but I would like to change:

Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Dunban
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Melia
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Reyn
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Sharla

to:

Character
Persona 3 | Character | Elizabeth
Persona 4 | Character | Margaret
Shokugeki no Souma | Character | Rindou Kobayashi

Puzzle
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon | Puzzle | Makoto Kino, Rei Hino, Ami Mizuno, Minako Aino | Sweet Maidens

Thank you!!

User avatar
moe
The Trash Lord
Posts: 958
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:03 am
Location: ar tonelico

Re: August 2018

Post by moe » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 pm

you'll never see it coming--

DARLING in the FRANXX | Character | 9'α (Nine Alpha)
DARLING in the FRANXX | Character | Ichigo
Persona 5 | Character | Sadayo Kawakami
Persona 5 | Character | Sae Nijima
Persona 5 | Character | Sojiro Sakura

Persona 5 | Puzzle | Main Cast | dancing all night
Persona 5 | Puzzle | Ren Amamiya, Ann Takamaki, Ryuji Sakamoto, Yusuke Kitagawa, Morgana, Makoto Nijima | skytree

Image
resident otoge trashcan. duties are: deck making, being proud of you when you get a special mastery, and giving you cards out of a shiny pot ♥
Image

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5380
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: August 2018

Post by Cassidy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:46 am

Amber wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:23 pm
hello yes so I was very excited about this when I claimed these, but it turns out that trying to find high quality official art of these people is like pulling teeth?? lmao... I can still do Shulk, but I would like to change:

Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Dunban
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Melia
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Reyn
Xenoblade Chronicles | Character | Sharla

to:

Character
Persona 3 | Character | Elizabeth
Persona 4 | Character | Margaret
Shokugeki no Souma | Character | Rindou Kobayashi

Puzzle
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon | Puzzle | Makoto Kino, Rei Hino, Ami Mizuno, Minako Aino | Sweet Maidens

Thank you!!
LOL No worries, these have been changed and approved!

moe wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 pm
you'll never see it coming--

DARLING in the FRANXX | Character | 9'α (Nine Alpha)
DARLING in the FRANXX | Character | Ichigo
Persona 5 | Character | Sadayo Kawakami
Persona 5 | Character | Sae Nijima
Persona 5 | Character | Sojiro Sakura

Persona 5 | Puzzle | Main Cast | dancing all night
Persona 5 | Puzzle | Ren Amamiya, Ann Takamaki, Ryuji Sakamoto, Yusuke Kitagawa, Morgana, Makoto Nijima | skytree

Image
Wow thank you for blessing us with more DitF decks!! Approved!

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5380
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: August 2018

Post by Cassidy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:54 am

And approving my own!

Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Adonis Otogari, Kaoru Hakaze, Rei Sakuma, Koga Oogami | UNDEAD
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Sora Harukawa, Tsumugi Aoba, Natsume Sakasaki | Switch
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Dia Kurosawa and Riko Sakurauchi | A Wolf's Temptation
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Chika Takami and Hanamaru Kunikida | Musical Mermaids
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Kanan Matsuura and You Watanabe | Evening Cruise

Image x2
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Kanan Matsuura and You Watanabe | Brides at Sea
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Mari Ohara and Hanamaru Kunikida | Starlit Library
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Ruby Kurosawa and Mari Ohara | Tropical Fruits
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Ruby Kurosawa and Mari Ohara | Tropical Ocean

Post Reply