NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (July 2019) [0/6]

New rounds are typically posted every month!

Moderators: Amber, Shinya

Amber

Re: ✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (April 2019) [All stalls visited!]

Post by Amber » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Shinya wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:24 pm
Amber wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:08 pm
Hi Shinya!! Everything looks good for the most part, but I had questions about stall #2 and #3. For stall #2, I couldn't seem to find takashikomuro01 and cranegame05 in your logs to determine when they were earned. Could you help me find them? If you can also include the checklist criteria for stall #2 (it's part of the requirements - 'please include the image, the filename and the checklist criteria for each card when turning this task in') it would be really helpful so I know which card is submitted for which checklist criteria!

The other thing is that for Stall #3, I could find all the cards in your logs, but gifts are actually considered to be choice cards (because otherwise people could be gifted everything they need to complete sakura matsuri). I realize this isn't spelled out in the requirements so I do apologize for that, but we've had conversations about this before when answering players' questions in the past ;; Stall #3 only allows 2 choice cards to be used, but in this case four of the six are considered choice cards because the only copes that were earned this month were gifts: rikunanase19, tennkujo09, tennkujo12, tennkujo18. Do you think you could find two of the cards you need through trades?
Oops that part of my logs went missing but it should be fixed now! They are in April 02! (- Puzzle Mania (Round 3): tsumugikotobuki12, fortissimoofflutter01, cranegame05, makotoniijima12, takashikomuro01, +10 sakura petals) and... about the checklist criteria do you mean the part of the requirements? if that's so, it's there ;; it's an spoiler inside of a spoiler lmao I put them out of the spoiler too so that it would be easier to look for them, sorry if it was confusing!! and yep! let me fix the stall #3 tomorrow, don't worry!

And i'm glad you like my idea! surely that's what would happen lmao
Thank you so much for clearing stall #2 up for me ;; And I see what you mean about the spoiler inside a spoiler... wow I did not even see that?? I'm a good mod, amazing

With this stall #2 is all good to go, congrats Shinya!! See you back tomorrow lmao :3

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #2): yohtomoe08, yohtomoe14, yohtomoe17, mmpairings07, hideyukimaya16, gintokisakata01, ballpark09, funintheflowers08, shinsato02, takumimukai01, kirby07, chrollolucilfer04, yusukeurameshi17, rem03, sazhkatzroy18 (-inwinter03, sunkissedidols18, kanakomimura13, swadloon10, doremiharukaze16, takashikomuro01, cranegame05, yusukeasahina05)

Amber

Re: ✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (April 2019) [All stalls visited!]

Post by Amber » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:44 am

Boop, I know you haven't replied here officially but since you messaged me on Discord to let me know stall #3 is fixed I figured I'd just reply again with your rewards so you have a notification that it's ready!

Congrats on completing stall #3 and the April edition of Sakura Matsuri, Shinya!!

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #3): vaporeon02, vaporeon05, ritsukoakizuki08, yuna02, cagedclovers15

x100
Sakura Matsuri (Grand Prize): personalplayerachievement coupon, vaporeon10, vaporeon16, vaporeon17, vaporeon19, milotic09, flamesofdestiny07, trish20, fallenangel15, squallleonhart08, hikarushidou17, ruka09, yuumizuno08, ryuichiasami08, cielkirahoshi20, shia17, +4 sakura flowers, +100 sakura petals

Shinya
suousama ♔

Re: ✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (June 2019)

Post by Shinya » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:47 am

stall list

Image STALL #1:
SMILE, YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERAShow
Master decks featuring smiling characters in the master badge between 6/1/2019 - 6/30/2019.
Players with a card worth above 1200 must master at least 4 decks

Image STALL #2:
UNDER THE SEAShow
Contribute at least 4 cards to the group collection thread, where we are spelling WORLD OCEANS DAY 2019 with blue bordered cards, and collecting a minimum of 10 cards featuring water!
Image STALL #3:
LOOK AT THIS STUFF, ISN'T IT NEAT?Show
Participate in Card Collectors rounds during the month of June at least 3 times.
Image STALL #4:
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTUREShow
Contribute to the Sakura Matsuri Story thread at least 5 times.
Image STALL #5:
RIDDLE ME THISShow
Participate in the Sakura Matsuri Anime Riddle thread at least 5 times.
Asking yes/no questions and guessing the anime counts as participation!

Image STALL #6:
HERE COMES THE METER MANShow
Complete at least 2-4 trade meters during the month of June!
Players with a card worth above 1200 must complete 4 trade meters.

42 because i'm wild
trade post

Shinya
suousama ♔

Re: ✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (June 2019) [6/6]

Post by Shinya » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:06 pm

hihi~ (✿´ ꒳ ` )✧

Card Post: https://hotarulights.magical-me.net/sakura.php
Logs: https://hotarulights.magical-me.net/sakura.php?logs

Stall #: 1
Proof of Completion:
SMILE, YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERAShow

Rewards: hiroyatachibana17, hiroyatachibana20, familybliss07, familybliss18, familybliss20

Stall #: 2
Proof of Completion:
UNDER THE SEAShow
Rewards: feridbathory04

Stall #: 3
Proof of Completion:
LOOK AT THIS STUFF, ISN'T IT NEAT?Show
Rewards: feridbathory05, feridbathory18

Stall #: 4
Proof of Completion:
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTUREShow
Rewards: -

Stall #: 5
Proof of Completion:
RIDDLE ME THISShow
Rewards: -

Stall #: 6
Proof of Completion:
HERE COMES THE METER MANShow
Rewards: adamandeve17, adamandeve18

Grand Prize Choices: doublereleasepulls coupon, adamandeve19, adamandeve20, goldstars07, goldstars10, goldstars16
Player Achievement Badge: https://i.imgur.com/YAzNjmK.png

thank you!
trade post

Amber

Re: ✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (June 2019) [All stalls visited!]

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:43 am

Everything looks great! Nice work completing this month's Sakura Matsuri, Shinya!!

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #1): hiroyatachibana17, hiroyatachibana20, familybliss07, familybliss18, familybliss20, rinatouin14, lucy16, fran06, hikarikohinata08, madokakaname01

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #2): feridbathory04, saintgermain02, akiizayoi17, blackandwhite17, nuriko15, harukananami14, selfietime15, lotus06, haruokumura03

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #3): feridbathory05, feridbathory18, loveparadise04, operators13, shuuouma09

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #4): ridermedusa11, chibiusatsukino05, piscesaphrodite13, ainzooalgown18, onesister03

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #5): takumimukai14, kars12, newleafspring11, animalpajamas12, reinakousaka19

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #6): adamandeve17, adamandeve18, rikuohimura16, lindotachibana16, tsuguhitoyuta02, colourfulcarousel02, impeybarbicane03

x100
Sakura Matsuri (Grand Prize): doublereleasepulls coupon, adamandeve19, adamandeve20, goldstars07, goldstars10, goldstars16, dazzlingsummer01, cutegirls14, rua10, arminarlert16, machiasregnitz19, princessspecial06, yayoitachibana18, snowfight02, twinkleblue03, waltzingboyfriends14, +4 sakura flowers, +100 sakura petals

Shinya
suousama ♔

Re: ✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (July 2019)

Post by Shinya » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:29 pm

stall list

Image STALL #1:
SUMMER DAYSShow
Master decks with words related to summer in the deck name between 7/1/2019 - 7/31/2019!
Words to match: summer, beach, sea, swim, pool, water.
Players with a card worth above 1200 must master at least 4 decks

Image STALL #2:
THESE CHICKS (STILL) DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF MY BANDShow
Bring us 5 character cards, one for each member of your new band. Members must be unique and their decks must already be released. / Please bring stand-alone cards only - that means puzzle cards #06, #07, #10, #11, #14, and #15 will not count!
The cards must be earned between 7/1/2019 - 7/31/2019! / Cards may not be choiced for this task. You may keep these cards!
Please also tell us about your band! Tell us each member's role in your band. What instrument do they play? (This does not have to be canon). / Please also give your band a name and link us to a song you would like them to play!
BONUS: Draw your newly founded band OR create a graphic with them in it and share it with us for an additional reward!

Midori (sub vocal & electric guitar), Tori (keyboard), Subaru (main vocal & electric guitar), Natsume (bass guitar), Arashi (drummer)

MEMBERS

midoritakamine04, torihimemiya08, subaruakehoshi09, natsumesakasaki01, arashinarukami09

Song: Tetsuya Kakihara - 始まりの日
Image STALL #3:
PUZZLE FUN TIMEShow
Part 2: Bring cards matching the numbers that need to be filled in. / Once you have the answers to the puzzle, you will then bring cards which match the numbers you had to fill in. / The number may be anywhere in the card. So if you need a 2, you can bring lucina02, lucina12, or lucina20. / The cards must be earned between 7/1/2019 - 7/31/2019! / Cards may not be choiced for this task. / You will lose these cards!
Amber's PuzzleShow

absolutezero02, elise03, heathhasekura13, i-pin04, itsukiminami12, renhonjou17
Image STALL #4:
OUR STORY LIVES ONShow
Please create either fan art or fan fiction based on last month's story! / You can draw a character, multiple characters, a scene from the story, a glimpse into the future - anything you like! It should just be related to the story we wrote together last month.
i'm a mouseShow
Image STALL #5:
BUT I WOULD WALK 500 MILES (AND I WOULD WALK 500 MORE)Show
Earn milestone points with tasks completed only during the month of July! / Players with a card worth above 1200 must earn at least 12 milestone points. / All tasks must have been performed between 7/1/2019 - 7/31/2019. Some tasks have special rules for matsuri! / Please include links to your approved post(s) as proof of completing this stall, and let us know specifically which milestones you turned in that you are using to complete this task.

card worth

masteries & petals from here (11)
masteries (5)
Image STALL #6:
THANK YOU HAYLEEShow
Write an acrostic poem spelling "HAYLEE*" or another option below with yellow, pink and orange bordered cards! / HAYLEE - 6 random cards, MRS. JINGUJI - 10 random cards, GLITTER QUEEN - 12 random cards / You do not have to have the cards on hand. / The poem should make sense. It doesn't have to be about her or addressed to her, but if you would like to do so and don't know her well and need some inspiration, Haylee likes Ren Jinguji, Rin Matsuoka, Sousuke Yamazaki, swimming, summer, eating chicken (lmfao), dogs (and animals in general), Pasupare and BTS (especially Kim Seokjin). / The cards used may have the letter in any part of the deck name! So for example, if you're trying to account for the Y in HAYLEE, you could use yourname, beautyandbeasts, thejourneyahead etc!!
trade post