NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (April 2019)

New rounds are typically posted every month!

Moderators: Amber, Haylee, Shinya

Amber

Re: ✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (April 2019) [All stalls visited!]

Post by Amber » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Shinya wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:24 pm
Amber wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:08 pm
Hi Shinya!! Everything looks good for the most part, but I had questions about stall #2 and #3. For stall #2, I couldn't seem to find takashikomuro01 and cranegame05 in your logs to determine when they were earned. Could you help me find them? If you can also include the checklist criteria for stall #2 (it's part of the requirements - 'please include the image, the filename and the checklist criteria for each card when turning this task in') it would be really helpful so I know which card is submitted for which checklist criteria!

The other thing is that for Stall #3, I could find all the cards in your logs, but gifts are actually considered to be choice cards (because otherwise people could be gifted everything they need to complete sakura matsuri). I realize this isn't spelled out in the requirements so I do apologize for that, but we've had conversations about this before when answering players' questions in the past ;; Stall #3 only allows 2 choice cards to be used, but in this case four of the six are considered choice cards because the only copes that were earned this month were gifts: rikunanase19, tennkujo09, tennkujo12, tennkujo18. Do you think you could find two of the cards you need through trades?
Oops that part of my logs went missing but it should be fixed now! They are in April 02! (- Puzzle Mania (Round 3): tsumugikotobuki12, fortissimoofflutter01, cranegame05, makotoniijima12, takashikomuro01, +10 sakura petals) and... about the checklist criteria do you mean the part of the requirements? if that's so, it's there ;; it's an spoiler inside of a spoiler lmao I put them out of the spoiler too so that it would be easier to look for them, sorry if it was confusing!! and yep! let me fix the stall #3 tomorrow, don't worry!

And i'm glad you like my idea! surely that's what would happen lmao
Thank you so much for clearing stall #2 up for me ;; And I see what you mean about the spoiler inside a spoiler... wow I did not even see that?? I'm a good mod, amazing

With this stall #2 is all good to go, congrats Shinya!! See you back tomorrow lmao :3

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #2): yohtomoe08, yohtomoe14, yohtomoe17, mmpairings07, hideyukimaya16, gintokisakata01, ballpark09, funintheflowers08, shinsato02, takumimukai01, kirby07, chrollolucilfer04, yusukeurameshi17, rem03, sazhkatzroy18 (-inwinter03, sunkissedidols18, kanakomimura13, swadloon10, doremiharukaze16, takashikomuro01, cranegame05, yusukeasahina05)

Amber

Re: ✿ Shinya's Stall Checklist (April 2019) [All stalls visited!]

Post by Amber » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:44 am

Boop, I know you haven't replied here officially but since you messaged me on Discord to let me know stall #3 is fixed I figured I'd just reply again with your rewards so you have a notification that it's ready!

Congrats on completing stall #3 and the April edition of Sakura Matsuri, Shinya!!

Sakura Matsuri (Stall #3): vaporeon02, vaporeon05, ritsukoakizuki08, yuna02, cagedclovers15

x100
Sakura Matsuri (Grand Prize): personalplayerachievement coupon, vaporeon10, vaporeon16, vaporeon17, vaporeon19, milotic09, flamesofdestiny07, trish20, fallenangel15, squallleonhart08, hikarushidou17, ruka09, yuumizuno08, ryuichiasami08, cielkirahoshi20, shia17, +4 sakura flowers, +100 sakura petals