NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

December 2018

Shinya
₍ᐢ⸝⸝ › ω ‹ ⸝⸝ᐢ₎*:・゚✧

Re: December 2018

Post by Shinya » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Food Fantasy | Puzzle | Sakuramochi, Strawberry Daifuku and Taiyaki | Japanese Souls
Food Fantasy | Puzzle | Tteokbokki, Bibimbap and Kimchi | Korean Souls
Pokemon | Character | Dedenne
Tsukiuta | Character | Kakeru Shiwasu
Tsukiuta | Character | Koi Kisaragi

Samii
卅(•‿•)卅

Post by Samii » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:41 pm

Card Captor Sakura | Puzzle | Sakura and Syaoran | Teddy Bear Dreams
Puella Magi Madoka Magica | Puzzle | Madoka, Homura, Sayaka, Kyouko, Mami and Nagisa | Magical Feast

if these are approved jun has them!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:52 am

Everything until here is approved now and should've been added to the spreadsheet unless otherwise mentioned below!

Raie wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:16 am
I've come once in a blue moon to brings decks

Naruto | Character | Kakashi Hatake
Outlaw Star | Character| Gene Starwind
Tiger and Bunny | Character | Karina Lyle
Tiger and Bunny | Puzzle | Karina Lyle & Huang Pao-Lin | Sponsored Heroins
Fairy Tail | Puzzle | Fairy Tail Guild Members | Party Finale
Your claims are fine but next time, please don't forget to separate your claims by deck type (so all character decks together then all puzzle decks together after that) and make sure they're listed in alphabetical order by series name!

Ajisaitea wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:06 pm
Cardcaptor Sakura: | Character | Nadeshiko Kinomoto
Amneisa: | Puzzle | Shin, Toma, Ikki & Kent | Suits
Angel Sanctuary: | Puzzle | Raphael & Michael | Arc Angels
Cardcaptor Sakura: | Puzzle | Sakra Kinomoto & Nadeshiko Kinomoto | Mother's Dress
Wish: | Puzzle | Kohaku & Shuichiro | Transcending Love
Sailor Moon: | Puzzle | Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune & Sailor Saturn | Kaleidoscope
You listed 6 claims but the max. number of decks a player can donate is only 5 (unless you're using a Character Skill or coupon in which case you need to post them to activate) so I only added the first 5 claims and left off the Sailor Moon one for now. Feel free to come back and re-claim it with an appropriate adoption or coupon, or let me know if you'd rather swap out one of the other claims for that Sailor Moon one instead!

And although the Sailor Moon claim wasn't approved for the time being, don't forget to list the claims in alphabetical order by series name after separating them by deck type!

amyk wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:50 pm
Animal Crossing | Character | Tom Nook
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon | Character | Diana
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon | Character | Sailor Galaxia

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon | Puzzle | Usagi Tsukino, Chibiusa Tsukino, Chibi Chibi Moon, Minako Aino, Makoto Kino, Ami Mizuno, Rei Hino, Hotaru Tomoe, Harkuka Tenoh, Michiru Kaiou, Setsuna Meiou | Golden Stars
Chobits | Puzzle | Chii, Sumomo | Frills

Animal Crossing | Special | Cranky Neighbors | Cranky

181201 ------------
- Gift from Lex: donatespecialdeck coupon
Everything is fine for the most part but about the Animal Crossing special deck claim: I'm wondering if there will be overlap between cranky-type villagers/neighbors if there were to be other special decks focused on each animal type (like how we currently have a donation for "Bear Villagers")?

I'm guessing they'd likely use the same images (which I'm assuming will be the game sprites) and we try to not use the same image in different decks unless one of the decks is a puzzle deck so I'm hesitant to approve that claim. ;; So if that's the case, I'd have to ask you to revise this claim to a specific animal type of villagers instead if you still wanted to donate a similar deck!

Shinya wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:05 pm
Food Fantasy | Puzzle | Sakuramochi, Strawberry Daifuku and Taiyaki | Japanese Souls
Food Fantasy | Puzzle | Tteokbokki, Bibimbap and Kimchi | Korean Souls
Pokemon | Character | Dedenne
Tsukiuta | Character | Kakeru Shiwasu
Tsukiuta | Character | Koi Kisaragi
All your claims except the Food Fantasy and Koi Kisaragi claims are approved! The Food Fantasy decks, while I'd love to accept, are actually created by a Chinese company and since Sakura focuses on only series of Japanese source or origin (which includes companies/developers), we can't accept those. ;; As for the Koi deck, we already have him made on our Upcoming List!

Samii wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:41 pm
Card Captor Sakura | Puzzle | Sakura and Syaoran | Teddy Bear Dreams
Puella Magi Madoka Magica | Puzzle | Madoka, Homura, Sayaka, Kyouko, Mami and Nagisa | Magical Feast

if these are approved jun has them!
These are approved but don't forget to include the full name of any characters featured in the puzzle if they have one!

amyk

Post by amyk » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:33 am

Hi Cassidy! I completely understand not wanting to double up on card images. My reasoning for doing the personalities was that all of them have 20+ characters which would be suited for a deck, while only bears and cats have 20+ villagers. Would this work if I refrained from using Bear villager images?

If not then I will submit the below instead:

Animal Crossing | Special | Cat Villagers | catvillagers

181201 ------------

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 am

amyk wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:33 am
Hi Cassidy! I completely understand not wanting to double up on card images. My reasoning for doing the personalities was that all of them have 20+ characters which would be suited for a deck, while only bears and cats have 20+ villagers. Would this work if I refrained from using Bear villager images?

If not then I will submit the below instead:

Animal Crossing | Special | Cat Villagers | catvillagers

181201 ------------
I didn't know that was the case actually! And after some thinking and looking at the donation for Bear Villagers, I figured it doesn't hurt to include the bears classified as cranky in the donation because whoever makes it can just cross-check the decks to see which bears have and haven't been used so there's no overlap. Plus, the more images in a donation, the more variety we have to choose so go ahead with the Cranky Villagers donation! I'll add it to the spreadsheet after this. Sorry about this back and forth! ;;

And unrelated to the above, but I'm adding some claims of my own:

Code:Realize ~Sousei no Himegimi~ | Puzzle | Arsene Lupin, Abraham Van Helsing, Saint Germain, Victor Frankenstein, Impey Barbicane, Delacroix II | Christmas Soldiers
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Ruby Kurosawa and Hanamaru Kunikida | Present Giving
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | You Watanabe and Riko Sakurauchi | Winter Lights
THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls | Puzzle | Mika Jougasaki and Rika Jougasaki | Sparkling Sisters
THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls | Puzzle | Rin Shibuya, Karen Hojo, Nao Kamiya | Trinity Field

Shinya
₍ᐢ⸝⸝ › ω ‹ ⸝⸝ᐢ₎*:・゚✧

Post by Shinya » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:46 am

omg sorry about that, i was so convinced that it was japanese that i didn't even check it LOL

Digimon | Puzzle | Taichi Yagami, Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Koshiro Izumi and Mimi Tachikawa | Hanami Picinic
Digimon | Puzzle | Taichi Yagami, Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Koshiro Izumi, Mimi Tachikawa and Joe Kido | Gathered Again
Touken Ranbu | Puzzle | Monoyoshi Sadamune, Kikou Sadamune and Taikogane Sadamune | Sadamune Clan

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Post by Ajisaitea » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:52 am
Ajisaitea wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:06 pm
Cardcaptor Sakura: | Character | Nadeshiko Kinomoto
Amneisa: | Puzzle | Shin, Toma, Ikki & Kent | Suits
Angel Sanctuary: | Puzzle | Raphael & Michael | Arc Angels
Cardcaptor Sakura: | Puzzle | Sakra Kinomoto & Nadeshiko Kinomoto | Mother's Dress
Wish: | Puzzle | Kohaku & Shuichiro | Transcending Love
Sailor Moon: | Puzzle | Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune & Sailor Saturn | Kaleidoscope
You listed 6 claims but the max. number of decks a player can donate is only 5 (unless you're using a Character Skill or coupon in which case you need to post them to activate) so I only added the first 5 claims and left off the Sailor Moon one for now. Feel free to come back and re-claim it with an appropriate adoption or coupon, or let me know if you'd rather swap out one of the other claims for that Sailor Moon one instead!

And although the Sailor Moon claim wasn't approved for the time being, don't forget to list the claims in alphabetical order by series name after separating them by deck type!
ACK! Sorry about that, I forgot I not longer have 8 donations. I blame me being sick on why they were not in the right order. >_>

Hisuiryu

Post by Hisuiryu » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Image Image

Ace of Diamond | Character | Satoru Furuya
Assassination Classroom | Character | Tadaomi Karasuma
Durarara!! | Character | Celty Sturluson
Durarara!! | Character | Masaomi Kida
Naruto | Character | Itachi Uchiha
Naruto | Character | Gaara
Yagate Kimi ni Naru | Character | Touko Nanami
Yagate Kimi ni Naru | Character | Yuu Koito

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:09 am

Shinya wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:46 am
omg sorry about that, i was so convinced that it was japanese that i didn't even check it LOL

Digimon | Puzzle | Taichi Yagami, Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Koshiro Izumi and Mimi Tachikawa | Hanami Picinic
Digimon | Puzzle | Taichi Yagami, Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Koshiro Izumi, Mimi Tachikawa and Joe Kido | Gathered Again
Touken Ranbu | Puzzle | Monoyoshi Sadamune, Kikou Sadamune and Taikogane Sadamune | Sadamune Clan
It's okay! I honestly thought it was too when I first saw the game because it had JP voice actors LOL These are all good to go though!

Hisuiryu wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:10 pm
Image Image

Ace of Diamond | Character | Satoru Furuya
Assassination Classroom | Character | Tadaomi Karasuma
Durarara!! | Character | Celty Sturluson
Durarara!! | Character | Masaomi Kida
Naruto | Character | Itachi Uchiha
Naruto | Character | Gaara
Yagate Kimi ni Naru | Character | Touko Nanami
Yagate Kimi ni Naru | Character | Yuu Koito
Approved!