NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

January 2019

yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥

January 2019

Post by yasu » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:00 pm

Make sure you've read the main Information thread in the Donations sub-forum for guidelines on what we expect for donations as well as the relevant forms and instructions on how to donate decks. Please also don't forget to claim your decks IN THIS THREAD before donating them or they will not be accepted!

HOW TO CLAIM
Use one of the codes below depending on what kind of deck you're claiming and fill it out for each of your claims. Please list all the claims in alphabetical order by series name and then preferably in alphabetical order by character name (if donating more than one character from the same series).

When listing characters, please write their first name first and their last name last! Please also make sure that character names with long vowels are spelled out (ie. Kyousuke, not Kyosuke; Yuuki, not Yuki) and series names are typed with the proper stylization, capitalization, punctuation, etc.!

CLAIMING FORMS
CHARACTER DECKS

Code: Select all

[b]Series Name[/b] | Character | Character Name
PUZZLE DECKS

[b]Series Name[/b] | Puzzle | Character Name(s) | Deck Name
SPECIAL DECKS
Please post your coupon or a link to your card post where the coupon is displayed when making your claim!

[b]Series Name[/b] | Special | Theme/Feature | Deck Name

EXAMPLE CLAIMS:
Free! | Character | Makoto Tachibana
Love Live! School Idol Project | Character | Kotori Minami

Haikyuu!! | Puzzle | Club Managers | Training Camp Sleepover
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Hanamaru Kunikida and Ruby Kurosawa | Sleepy Picnic

** Note that because I'm claiming both Character and Puzzle decks at the same time, I first grouped the claims by deck type before listing them in alphabetical order by series name.

REWARDS
Players will get 3 random cards for each deck donated and 1 choice card from the donated deck once released.

Amber

Re: January 2019

Post by Amber » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:48 pm

workin on them
starter pokemon grass type or else

Characters
Pokemon | Character | Snivy
Pokemon | Character | Treecko

Puzzles
BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Hina Hikawa and Sayo Hikawa | Stardust Horoscope
Uta no Prince-sama | Puzzle | Reiji Kotobuki and Ai Mikaze| Fiction
Uta no Prince-sama | Puzzle | Ranmaru Kurosaki and Camus | Non-Fiction

SasuraUchiha

Post by SasuraUchiha » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:39 pm

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni | Puzzle | Rika Furude, Hanyuu Furude | Moon Shrine Maidens
Jigoku Shoujo | Puzzle | Enma Ai | Cherry Tree Hell
Jigoku Shoujo | Puzzle | Enma Ai, Yuzuki Mikage | Hell Girls
Kobato | Puzzle | Kobato Hanato, Ioryogi | Sakura Moonlight
Kobato | Puzzle | Kobato Hanato, Ioryogi | Singing Wind

Obtained through Mini Advent Calendar Day 2 on 21/12/2018

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly | Puzzle | Mio Amakura, Mayu Amakura | Crimson Twins
Fatal Frame III: Tormented | Puzzle | Reika Kuze | Caged

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly | Character | Mio Amakura
Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water | Character | Yuri Kozukata

Hisuiryu

Post by Hisuiryu » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:16 am

Image Image

Ace Attorney | Character | Trucy Wright
Ace of Diamond | Character | Haruichi Kominato
Angel Beats! | Character | Yui
Angel Beats! | Character | Yuri Nakamura
Durarara!! | Character | Izaya Orihara
Durarara!! | Character | Shizuo Heiwajima
Fullmetal Alchemist | Character | Olivier Mira Armstrong
Fullmetal Alchemist | Character | Scar

amyk

Post by amyk » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:54 pm

FLCL | Character | Mamimi Samejima
Powerpuff Girls Z | Character | Blossom
Powerpuff Girls Z | Character | Bubbles

Animal Crossing | Special | Lazy Characters | Lazies
Animal Crossing | Special | Normal Characters | Neighborly
Pokemon | Special | Gym Leaders | Gymleaders

Selena
I love Adonis ❤

Post by Selena » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:22 pm

Honto Yajuu | Character | Aki Gotouda
Honto Yajuu | Character | Tomoharu Ueda

tfw i've finally thought of some decks to donate ✌

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:18 am

Everything up until here has been approved unless stated otherwise below!

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:39 pm
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni | Puzzle | Rika Furude, Hanyuu Furude | Moon Shrine Maidens
Jigoku Shoujo | Puzzle | Enma Ai | Cherry Tree Hell
Jigoku Shoujo | Puzzle | Enma Ai, Yuzuki Mikage | Hell Girls
Kobato | Puzzle | Kobato Hanato, Ioryogi | Sakura Moonlight
Kobato | Puzzle | Kobato Hanato, Ioryogi | Singing Wind

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly | Puzzle | Mio Amakura, Mayu Amakura | Crimson Twins
Fatal Frame III: Tormented | Puzzle | Reika Kuze | Caged

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly | Character | Mio Amakura
Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water | Character | Yuri Kozukata
So a few things! First off, puzzle decks here must feature at least 2 characters so I can't approve your Cherry Tree Hell, Singing Wind or Caged puzzles. ;; If we count the Crimson Twins puzzle as the fourth donation and the Mio Amakura donation as the fifth then you'd have 1 donation slot left from the second 2deckdonations coupon to use and you can save that first 2deckdonations coupon for another time (unless you want to claim 2 more decks for this month)!

Second, do you have a larger version of the image for the Crimson Twins puzzle? The one you linked will be too small once we crop out the red background surrounding the main image in the center, unless you wanted us to keep that in there then it may fit!

And lastly, I noticed you're claiming a bunch of Fatal Frame decks that look to be all from different games of it. Since I'm not familiar with this series/franchise, I'm not sure if we should give each game it's own series page on the site when they're released or if we can just combine them into one series page so please let me know your thoughts so I can figure out how to sort and display them when the time comes!

Aside from these things, all your other claims are approved and are good to donate!

amyk wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:54 pm
FLCL | Character | Mamimi Samejima
Powerpuff Girls Z | Character | Blossom
Powerpuff Girls Z | Character | Bubbles

Animal Crossing | Special | Lazy Characters | Lazies
Animal Crossing | Special | Normal Characters | Neighborly
Pokemon | Special | Gym Leaders | Gymleaders
Your regular deck claims are good to go but can you post the coupons being used for the 3 special decks? I couldn't find them anywhere on your site and it is a requirement to post the coupon when using it (proof of how you obtained it is optional but appreciated if provided)!

SasuraUchiha

Post by SasuraUchiha » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:49 am

Cassidy wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:18 am
So a few things! First off, puzzle decks here must feature at least 2 characters so I can't approve your Cherry Tree Hell, Singing Wind or Caged puzzles. ;; If we count the Crimson Twins puzzle as the fourth donation and the Mio Amakura donation as the fifth then you'd have 1 donation slot left from the second 2deckdonations coupon to use and you can save that first 2deckdonations coupon for another time (unless you want to claim 2 more decks for this month)!

Second, do you have a larger version of the image for the Crimson Twins puzzle? The one you linked will be too small once we crop out the red background surrounding the main image in the center, unless you wanted us to keep that in there then it may fit!

And lastly, I noticed you're claiming a bunch of Fatal Frame decks that look to be all from different games of it. Since I'm not familiar with this series/franchise, I'm not sure if we should give each game it's own series page on the site when they're released or if we can just combine them into one series page so please let me know your thoughts so I can figure out how to sort and display them when the time comes!

Aside from these things, all your other claims are approved and are good to donate!
Oh, sorry. Thought that they would make great puzzles, but didn't remember that puzzles have to feature at least 2 characters.
I would like to donate the following instead:
Jigoku Shoujo | Character | Ren Ichimoku
Umineko no Naku Koro ni | Character | Maria Ushiromiya
Umineko no Naku Koro ni | Character | Shannon

Just hope I find enough images for those.

As for the Crimson Twins Puzzle, I leave the choice to you, since I don't know how it looks with the red border.
If you say, that it doesn't look that good, I would donate something else instead.

For the Series, well. There are five games so far, but at least the first three and the fifth game are connected story-wise. And since the characters are also either playable in multiple games or at least make an appearance or are mentioned I would say it's better to keep all games together. Also, there aren't that much characters or puzzles you can make decks of.

And I would like to claim the following:

Image Image
Both obtained from Mini Advent Calendar Day 3 on 30/12/2018

Fatal Frame | Special | Ghosts that appear in this game | ffghosts
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly | Special | Ghosts that appear in this game | ff2ghosts

amyk

Post by amyk » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:18 am
Your regular deck claims are good to go but can you post the coupons being used for the 3 special decks? I couldn't find them anywhere on your site and it is a requirement to post the coupon when using it (proof of how you obtained it is optional but appreciated if provided)!
I finally have my coupons on my page - thank you again for your help with that!
ImageImageImage

Using the first 3 of 4

- Mini Advent Calendar (Day 3): Adoption Discount Coupon, Special Deck Donation Coupon, Special Deck Donation Coupon, Special Deck Donation Coupon, Special Deck Donation Coupon, Additional Box Set Coupon, Double Weekly Game Rewards Coupon, Deck Requests Coupon, Deck Requests Coupon, +4 Extra Release Pulls Coupon, Double Release Pulls Coupon, +1 Permanent Box Set Slot Coupon
I would also like to change the Gym Leaders deck I'll be donating to 'Gym Leaders Pt. 1' and 'gymleaders1' for the name if possible!

Samii
卅(•‿•)卅

Post by Samii » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Bleach | Character | Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Yukio Hans I think should be okay??? Or its okay to shorten it to any version tbh)
Goblin Slayer | Character | High Elf Archer
Goblin Slayer | Character | Priestess
The Seven Deadly Sins | Character | Ban
The Seven Deadly Sins | Character | Diane

yeah goblin slayer characters dont have names LOL
If these are good to go, then Jun has them!