NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

January 2019

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: January 2019

Post by Cassidy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:56 pm

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:49 am
Oh, sorry. Thought that they would make great puzzles, but didn't remember that puzzles have to feature at least 2 characters.
I would like to donate the following instead:
Jigoku Shoujo | Character | Ren Ichimoku
Umineko no Naku Koro ni | Character | Maria Ushiromiya
Umineko no Naku Koro ni | Character | Shannon

Just hope I find enough images for those.

As for the Crimson Twins Puzzle, I leave the choice to you, since I don't know how it looks with the red border.
If you say, that it doesn't look that good, I would donate something else instead.

For the Series, well. There are five games so far, but at least the first three and the fifth game are connected story-wise. And since the characters are also either playable in multiple games or at least make an appearance or are mentioned I would say it's better to keep all games together. Also, there aren't that much characters or puzzles you can make decks of.

And I would like to claim the following:

Image Image
Both obtained from Mini Advent Calendar Day 3 on 30/12/2018

Fatal Frame | Special | Ghosts that appear in this game | ffghosts
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly | Special | Ghosts that appear in this game | ff2ghosts
No worries! If you can't find enough images for any of them, you're always free to drop the claim and donate something else. But all of your new claims including the special decks are approved!

I also did a quick test on the Crimson Twins puzzle and it looks like it should be fine so you're good to donate that one! And thank you for letting me know about the Fatal Frame series! I'll combine them all into one series page then.

amyk wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm
I finally have my coupons on my page - thank you again for your help with that!
ImageImageImage

Using the first 3 of 4

Code: Select all

- Mini Advent Calendar (Day 3): Adoption Discount Coupon, Special Deck Donation Coupon, Special Deck Donation Coupon, Special Deck Donation Coupon, Special Deck Donation Coupon, Additional Box Set Coupon, Double Weekly Game Rewards Coupon, Deck Requests Coupon, Deck Requests Coupon, +4 Extra Release Pulls Coupon, Double Release Pulls Coupon, +1 Permanent Box Set Slot Coupon
I would also like to change the Gym Leaders deck I'll be donating to 'Gym Leaders Pt. 1' and 'gymleaders1' for the name if possible!
Glad you got it sorted out! Everything looks good now so go ahead and donate those now. I'll also change the name for the gym leaders deck! But I was just wondering, which gym leaders are you including in the donation? Since there aren't enough gym leaders per region to do a full 20 deck for each, I'm assuming you'll be combining multiple regions?

Samii wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:39 pm
Bleach | Character | Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Yukio Hans I think should be okay??? Or its okay to shorten it to any version tbh)
Goblin Slayer | Character | High Elf Archer
Goblin Slayer | Character | Priestess
The Seven Deadly Sins | Character | Ban
The Seven Deadly Sins | Character | Diane

yeah goblin slayer characters dont have names LOL
If these are good to go, then Jun has them!
I think we're probably just going to keep the filename for Yukio Hans Vorarlberna as the full name since we've done the same for other characters who also had long names but regardless, everything is approved except for Ban and Diane since those were already donated by Jun back in September!

Samii
卅(•‿•)卅

Post by Samii » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:32 pm

Pokemon | Character | Green
Pokemon | Character | Red

Sorry apparently i cannot read!!! jun has these!

Jun

Post by Jun » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! | Character | Takeru Homura
Yu-Gi-Oh! | Character | Ryouken Kogami*
*Im going with his real name and not Revolver cause by the end of the first season you do learn his IRL name and such, and the mystery isnt spoiler enough for me not to call him this...but no one else would care anyways cause no one else YGOs so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dunno what else to claim yet this month, prob more smash themed sht....

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Samii wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:32 pm
Pokemon | Character | Green
Pokemon | Character | Red

Sorry apparently i cannot read!!! jun has these!
Jun wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:33 pm
Yu-Gi-Oh! | Character | Takeru Homura
Yu-Gi-Oh! | Character | Ryouken Kogami*
*Im going with his real name and not Revolver cause by the end of the first season you do learn his IRL name and such, and the mystery isnt spoiler enough for me not to call him this...but no one else would care anyways cause no one else YGOs so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dunno what else to claim yet this month, prob more smash themed sht....
lmao all approved!!

SasuraUchiha

Post by SasuraUchiha » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:39 pm

I would like to drop those two, since I can't find enough images in high quality of the ghosts:

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly | Special | Ghosts that appear in this game | ff2ghosts

And claim those instead:

Yu-Gi-Oh! | Special | Yu-Gi-Oh! - Twilightsworn/Lightsworn Cards | Twilightsworn
Yu-Gi-Oh! | Special | Yu-Gi-Oh! - Ice Barrier Cards | Ice Barrier
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

Shinya
suousama ♔

Post by Shinya » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Characters

Touken Ranbu | Character | Konnosuke
Tsukiuta | Character | Aoi Satsuki

Puzzles

DREAM!ing | Puzzle | Touji Harimiya, Shion Mikekado, Yanagi Hanabusa, Yuma Mochizuki, Takaomi Shishimaru, Senri Nito | Sleep Time
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Leo Tsukinaga, Ritsu Sakuma, Izumi Sena, Tsukasa Suou, Arashi Narukami | Checkmate Knights
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Eichi Tenshouin, Tori Himemiya, Yuzuru Fushimi, Wataru Hibiki | Endless Symphonia

- Gift from Ajisaitea: doublereleasepulls x2, biweeklygamerewards x2, 
weeklygamerewards x2, deckmasteryrewards x6, nodonationrestrictions x3, 2deckdonations x3 , 
personalplayerachievement, x229 flowers 
On Air! | Puzzle | An Hashikura, Tomoe Miwa, Sairi Amachi | Kinder Friends
On Air! | Puzzle | Chihiro Kisaki, Midori Hinase, Tsubaki Miyabino | Welcoming Boys
trade post

SasuraUchiha

Post by SasuraUchiha » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 pm

Okay, and I tried to collect Images for this one, but I could only find around 20 images, that are usable... So, I'm dropping this too:

Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water | Character | Yuri Kozukata

And would like to claim this one instead:

Aikatsu Friends! | Character | Ema Hinata
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

Sorcha

Post by Sorcha » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:59 pm

Bleach | Character | Ulquiorra Cifer
Ranma 1/2 | Character | Ranma Saotome
Ranma 1/2 | Character | Ryoga Hibiki
Mob Psycho 100 | Character | Shigeo Kageyama
Mob Psycho 100 | Character | Arataka Reigen

Bleach | Special | Features different Arrancar from the Hueco Mundo arc | arrancar
{{Coupon received 12/25/18 from Mini Advent Calendar Day 3}}
... trade post ...
Collecting: Asuka Langley Soryu, Christmas, Kiki

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 pm

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:39 pm
I would like to drop those two, since I can't find enough images in high quality of the ghosts:

And claim those instead:

Yu-Gi-Oh! | Special | Yu-Gi-Oh! - Twilightsworn/Lightsworn Cards | Twilightsworn
Yu-Gi-Oh! | Special | Yu-Gi-Oh! - Ice Barrier Cards | Ice Barrier
SasuraUchiha wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 pm
Okay, and I tried to collect Images for this one, but I could only find around 20 images, that are usable... So, I'm dropping this too:

Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water | Character | Yuri Kozukata

And would like to claim this one instead:

Aikatsu Friends! | Character | Ema Hinata
No worries, I'll change your claims!

If you want though, you can send me what you had for the Yuri Kozukata donation so far and I can see if the images are usuable? The bare minimum amount we'd need for a deck is 16 images but we just ask for more to ensure variety and in case we need replacements for some images if they don't work or card well, so this deck might still be able to be made depending on the quality of the images!

In case you do, I won't swap your claim for it to Ema yet but if you still want to drop Yuri, just let me know!

Shinya wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:56 pm
Characters

Touken Ranbu | Character | Konnosuke
Tsukiuta | Character | Aoi Satsuki

Puzzles

DREAM!ing | Puzzle | Touji Harimiya, Shion Mikekado, Yanagi Hanabusa, Yuma Mochizuki, Takaomi Shishimaru, Senri Nito | Sleep Time
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Leo Tsukinaga, Ritsu Sakuma, Izumi Sena, Tsukasa Suou, Arashi Narukami | Checkmate Knights
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Eichi Tenshouin, Tori Himemiya, Yuzuru Fushimi, Wataru Hibiki | Endless Symphonia

- Gift from Ajisaitea: doublereleasepulls x2, biweeklygamerewards x2, 
weeklygamerewards x2, deckmasteryrewards x6, nodonationrestrictions x3, 2deckdonations x3 , 
personalplayerachievement, x229 flowers 
On Air! | Puzzle | An Hashikura, Tomoe Miwa, Sairi Amachi | Kinder Friends
On Air! | Puzzle | Chihiro Kisaki, Midori Hinase, Tsubaki Miyabino | Welcoming Boys
Approved!

Sorcha wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:59 pm
Bleach | Character | Ulquiorra Cifer
Ranma 1/2 | Character | Ranma Saotome
Ranma 1/2 | Character | Ryoga Hibiki
Mob Psycho 100 | Character | Shigeo Kageyama
Mob Psycho 100 | Character | Arataka Reigen

Bleach | Special | Features different Arrancar from the Hueco Mundo arc | arrancar
{{Coupon received 12/25/18 from Mini Advent Calendar Day 3}}
Your claims are approved! Just remember that if you're claiming multiple decks of the same deck type (ie. characters) that you list them in alphabetical order by series name so it's easier and quicker for them to be added to the spreadsheet!

SasuraUchiha

Post by SasuraUchiha » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:43 am

Cassidy wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 pm
If you want though, you can send me what you had for the Yuri Kozukata donation so far and I can see if the images are usuable? The bare minimum amount we'd need for a deck is 16 images but we just ask for more to ensure variety and in case we need replacements for some images if they don't work or card well, so this deck might still be able to be made depending on the quality of the images!

In case you do, I won't swap your claim for it to Ema yet but if you still want to drop Yuri, just let me know!
Okay, here is the link to the zip-file with the images:
http://soranosakura.de/sakura/Yuri%20Kozukata.zip

If it is enough for a deck, I would donate this one. If not, I would like to claim Ema.
But I do hope, that this is enough... Fatal Frame is a series I really love and it's sad, that there are so few promotional images for the last two games.
🌸 Tradepost 🌸