While this is one of our Monthly Set games, a new round will only be posted once the previous round has been completely finished (meaning we must get enough image donations to make the deck). If a round is not finished by the time a new month starts, the next round may not start until the following month depending on when the previous round finished.
- Players can only donate 1 image per week. Please wait until a new post is made before donating again if a new week has started or it will be considered invalid and must be re-donated!
- The image you donate must match the theme! If it doesn't, we will ask you to submit another image and hold a spot in the deck for you for 1 week. If you don't submit another image by then, your spot will be given up to someone else!
- There can only be 1 image per character in the deck. If someone has already donated Makoto (from Free!) then no one else can donate another image of him.
- The exception to the above rule is if the image is of more than one character. If someone has already donated Makoto but someone else donates an image of Makoto & Haruka together then it would be allowed.
- There can only be 2 images per series in the deck. So if 2 Free! images have been donated already, no more Free! images will be accepted.
- Please try to donate images that have not already been used in an already released or upcoming deck.
- When you're ready to donate an image, please fill out the form below and make sure you re-upload your image to another source to prevent dead links that often happen when direct linking!
Code: Select all
[b]Donation #:[/b] (if it's your first then write "1", your second then write "2", etc.) [b]Featuring:[/b] (in "Series Name - Character Name/s" format please!!) [b]Image:[/b] (the url to the image you want to donate) [b]Specifications:[/b] (ie. if you only want specific characters cropped in an image featuring multiple characters)
- For donating an image, you will receive 2 random cards.
- Once the deck is released, you also get the card that your image was used in on top of any other pulls you use on the deck.
- If your image is the master badge, you can take any card from the deck when it's released instead of a specific card!
This round we require you all to submit an image that clearly shows a character or characters sleeping because after how hectic December and the holidays can be for lots, it's time to relax and rest! Laying in a bed or somewhere with their eyes open won't count, though. :(
As always, official art only!! If you're unsure if an image will meet the requirement, donate it anyways and I'll let you know.
21/21 spots have been filled! The master badge will be decided from the donations submitted at the end of the round.
WEEK 1 (01/02 - 01/09) ----------------------
- Aikatsu Stars! - Ako Saotome (Chives #1)
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - Minako Aino and Artemis (Amy K #1)
- Ensemble Stars! - Rei Sakuma (mireia #1)
- Fairy Tail - Happy and Plue (Kupo #1)
- Haikyuu!! - Shouyou Hinata (Shinya #1)
- Konosuba - Kazuma Satou, Darkness, Megumin, Aqua (Samii #1)
- Love Live! Sunshine!! - Hanamaru Kunikida (Joey #1)
- Love Live! Sunshine!! - Ruby Kurosawa (SasuraUchiha #1)
- Revolutionary Girl Utena - Anthy Himemiya and Utena Tenjou (Lex #1)
- Saiyuki - Goku Son (Lee #1)
- Shugo Chara! - Amu Hinamori, Yaya Yuiki, Rima Mashiro (Kairi #1)
- SoniComi - Super Sonico (Selena #1)
- Sword Art Online - Kazuto Kirigaya (Frankie #1)
- Uta no Prince-sama - Masato Hijirikawa (Hisuiryu #1)
- Uta no Prince-sama - Ranmaru Kurosaki (Amber #1)
- BanG Dream! - Chisato Shirasagi (Joey #2)
- IDOLiSH7 - Sogo Osaka (Pam #1)
- Ouran High School Host Club - Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Sorcha #1)
- Prince of Tennis - Ryoma Echizen (+Karupin), Akaya Kirihara, Jirou Akutagawa (Shiranna #1)
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Haruhi Suzumiya (Sabrael #1)
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle - Sakura and Mokona (SasuraUchiha #2)
(or earlier/later, if the deck is/is not finished before/by then.)