While this is one of our Monthly Set games, a new round will only be posted once the previous round has been completely finished (meaning we must get enough image donations to make the deck). If a round is not finished by the time a new month starts, the next round may not start until the following month depending on when the previous round finished.
- Players can only donate 1 image per week. Please wait until a new post is made before donating again if a new week has started or it will be considered invalid and must be re-donated!
- The image you donate must match the theme! If it doesn't, we will ask you to submit another image and hold a spot in the deck for you for 1 week. If you don't submit another image by then, your spot will be given up to someone else!
- There can only be 1 image per character in the deck. If someone has already donated Makoto (from Free!) then no one else can donate another image of him.
- The exception to the above rule is if the image is of more than one character. If someone has already donated Makoto but someone else donates an image of Makoto & Haruka together then it would be allowed.
- There can only be 2 images per series in the deck. So if 2 Free! images have been donated already, no more Free! images will be accepted.
- Please try to donate images that have not already been used in an already released or upcoming deck.
- When you're ready to donate an image, please fill out the form below and make sure you re-upload your image to another source to prevent dead links that often happen when direct linking!
Code: Select all
[b]Donation #:[/b] (if it's your first then write "1", your second then write "2", etc.) [b]Featuring:[/b] (in "Series Name - Character Name/s" format please!!) [b]Image:[/b] (the url to the image you want to donate) [b]Specifications:[/b] (ie. if you only want specific characters cropped in an image featuring multiple characters)
- For donating an image, you will receive 2 random cards.
- Once the deck is released, you also get the card that your image was used in on top of any other pulls you use on the deck.
- If your image is the master badge, you can take any card from the deck when it's released instead of a specific card!
This round we require you to submit an image that is at least 80-90% PINK! As always, official art only!! If you're unsure if an image will be pink enough (or is official art), donate it anyways and I'll let you know. Please also make sure your image is not already used in an existing character or special deck!
21/21 spots have been filled! The master badge will be decided from the donations submitted at the end of the round.
WEEK 1 (02/05 - 02/09) ----------------------
- Aikatsu - Sakura Kitaouji (SasuraUchiha #1)
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - Usagi Tsukino and Chibiusa (Mari #1)
- Bleach - Shunsui Kyouraku (Kupo #1)
- Chobits - Chii (Amber #1)
- Chrome Shelled Regios - Felli Loss (Samii #1)
- I-chu - Kokoro Hanabusa (Selena #1)
- IDOLiSH7 - Tenn Kujo (Shinya #1)
- Love Live! - Nico Yazawa (Joey #1)
- On Air! - Momose Sakurai (mireia #1)
- PreCure - Hana Nono and Ichika Usami (Chives #1)
- Revolutionary Girl Utena - Utena Tenjou (Lex #1)
- Shugo Chara! - Amu Hinamori (Nea #1)
- Star Driver - Marino You and Mizuno You (Frika #1)
- Super Mario Bros - Princess Peach (Jun #1)
- Tokyo Babylon - Subaru Sumeragi (Kairi #1)
- Uta no Prince-sama - Ren Jinguji (Haylee #1)
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Sakura Kinomoto (SasuraUchiha #2)
- Donten Ni Warau - Chutarou Kumou (Samii #2)
- Kirby - Kirby (Jun #2)
- Sukitte Ii na yo. - Mei Tachibana (Whitney #1)
- Uta no Prince-sama - Tokiya Ichinose (Haylee #2)
(or earlier/later, if the deck is/is not finished before/by then.)