NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

May 2019 Activity — Sakura Bingo Sign Up

Moderators: Amber, Shinya

Amber

May 2019 Activity — Sakura Bingo Sign Up

Post by Amber » Fri May 03, 2019 12:36 am

In order to participate in the Sakura Bingo activity we are hosting this month, you'll need a bingo card! We've created a bingo card generator that will make it easy for you to do this so that you can play along as soon as possible. Please note that you may not participate in Sakura Bingo until your card has been made and approved here in this thread!

CREATE YOUR BINGO CARD
  • The first thing you'll need to do is visit our bingo card maker! Make sure to replace "YOURNAMEHERE" with your name in the URL when you open it, so it will update the card with your name!
  • You may refresh the card as many times as you like before settling on an arrangement of cards. Doubles are acceptable if they are present and may provide you with a small advantage if that card gets called, but will also result in less available card matches overall. Choose wisely!
  • When you are happy with your card, right click and save it as a PNG image. Please host it somewhere you are comfortable with linking to on these forums, and post your bingo card in this thread for approval so we can verify that your bingo card has been properly made. You may not make changes to your card once it has been approved here in this thread.
ABOUT TIMING
Please note that Sakura Bingo will not start until May 8th, 2019. We are hoping to give players a few days to create their bingo cards here before we begin to call cards. If you create your bingo card prior to this date, you may participate in all Sakura Bingo calls.

Players can still make a bingo card and post it here after that date, but players who do this will be unable to claim a bingo on any days that were posted prior to the day they posted their card in this thread!

With that, we hope you'll join us and, more importantly, have fun!

SasuraUchiha

Re: May 2019 Activity — Sakura Bingo Sign Up

Post by SasuraUchiha » Fri May 03, 2019 8:54 am

http://sasurauchiha.milkbaeri.net/sakur ... -bingo.png

All three of the rainyseason cards I got are the ones I donated... That has to be a good luck charm!
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

Amber

Post by Amber » Fri May 03, 2019 9:44 am

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:54 am
http://sasurauchiha.milkbaeri.net/sakur ... -bingo.png

All three of the rainyseason cards I got are the ones I donated... That has to be a good luck charm!
Here's to hoping! Everything looks good here, so you should be all set to play the game once it starts up on May 8!

yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥

Post by yasu » Fri May 03, 2019 12:14 pm

:D i'm old, i love bingo

Bingo Card

Amber

Post by Amber » Fri May 03, 2019 1:17 pm

yasu wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:14 pm
:D i'm old, i love bingo

Bingo Card
You aren't old you just have good taste! This looks great, looking forward to playing with you!!

osaka

Post by osaka » Fri May 03, 2019 1:20 pm

Amber

Post by Amber » Fri May 03, 2019 1:22 pm

osaka wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:20 pm
bbbingo
Looking good!! You're all set for when the game starts on May 8!

Selena
I love Adonis ❤

Post by Selena » Fri May 03, 2019 3:20 pm

Thanks for your hard work in making this, I'm so excited to play with everyone! Here is my card!!

Jun

Post by Jun » Fri May 03, 2019 3:31 pm

Here is my Bing Bong Card
Looks like a fun activity

madita

Post by madita » Fri May 03, 2019 3:56 pm

an activity fitting for my age

bingo!