HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- In the next post, you'll find a list of goals related to each stall, as well as a tracker for completing those goals.
- When you've completed something that can be tracked in the next post, please submit a form with links to proof that you have completed the tasks.
- All tasks submitted to the tracker must conform to the rules for its stall listed in the Stall List for June 2019. (Rule of thumb: if you couldnt submit it for your individual matsuri rewards, it can't be submitted here.)
- Tasks which were completed and would have been valid for the tracker will not count unless they have been formally submitted in this thread.
- Because stall #2 is basically a smaller round of card collectors, we will only allow players to donate 2 cards per week to that tracker.
- If everything in the initial phase is collected already, you may still contribute cards featuring water!
- We will reward you with 2 random cards for each card submitted!
Code: Select all
[b]Trade Post:[/b] [b]Stall #:[/b] [b]Submission:[/b] - If this is a mastery or trade meter, please link to the post where it was approved by a staff member! - If this is a card drop off for stall #2 (WORLD OCEANS DAY 2019) please include the filename, the card, and what part of it you are contributing to.
This month, if players both visited all stalls and met all of the goals below, the grand prize will be adjusted according to what was completed. You may apply for your regular grand prize during the month once you've completed the minimums for sakura matsuri. Players will be able to apply for their grand prize bonuses at the end of the month provided that they have done enough to earn the regular grand prize!
GOAL: As a group, collect 25 masteries overall while still following the rules for stall #1 in the stall list (smiling characters, no more than 10 cards owned prior to the beginning of June, etc)
REWARD: +2 random cards for each mastery submitted above our goal of 25 overall masteries.
GOAL: As a group, continue to collect cards featuring bodies of water (oceans, rivers, etc) after collecting WORLD OCEAN'S DAY and the initial 10 ocean cards.
REWARD: +1 random card for each ocean card submitted after completing the base requirements of collecting WORLD OCEAN'S DAY and 10 ocean cards.
GOAL: As a group, fully collect more than 2 rounds of Card Collectors.
REWARD: +2 sakura flowers for every deck fully collected above our goal of completing 2 overall card collectors rounds.
GOAL: As a group, make more than 60 contributions to the Sakura Matsuri Storytime thread.
REWARD: +1 random card for every 5 posts after the thread reaches 60 contributions to the story.
GOAL: As a group, successfully/correctly guess 15 animes based on our descriptions and clues in the Sakura Matsuri Riddle thread.
REWARD: +1 choice card for every anime correctly guessed in the riddle thread after 15 have been figured out.
GOAL: As a group, complete more than 25 trade meters overall.
REWARD: +2 random cards for each trade meter submitted above our goal of 25.
ALL GOALS MET
GOAL: If we successfully completed the goals above together, a special reward will be added on to the grand prize bonus.
REWARD: +5 choice card coupons, +3 random limited edition coupons
Any forms posted after JUNE 30, 2019 at 11:59PM EST will not be considered valid.