NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

erin's stall checklist (june 2019)

New rounds are typically posted every month!

Moderators: Amber, Shinya

erin

erin's stall checklist (june 2019)

Post by erin » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:59 pm

i don't have any completed past rounds lol :,)
trade post
PLEASE quote me in threads so i get a notification ;w;

erin

june 2019

Post by erin » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:39 am

june 2019 | 0/6 complete

STALL #1: SMILE, YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA
  • Master 4 decks featuring smiling characters in the master badge

STALL #2: UNDER THE SEA
  • Contribute 4 cards to the group collection thread spelling WORLD OCEANS DAY 2019 with blue bordered cards, and collecting a minimum of 10 cards featuring water!
    about the cardsShow
    • WORLD OCEANS DAY
      The cards spelling WORLD OCEANS DAY must start with the letter and can not be puzzle cards. They must also have blue officially listed as their border color on the deck page.
      The numbers 2019 may be in any part of the deck name (so lucina02, lucina12, and lucina20 would all work for the 2) and can not be puzzle cards. They must also have blue officially listed as their border color on the deck page.
    • WATER CARDS
      The cards featuring water must clearly be featuring a body of water. Pools, rivers, and the ocean are fine. Rain, drinks, etc are not! These cards may be puzzle cards, and they can have any border color.
    • The cards must be earned between 6/1/2019 - 6/30/2019!
    • The cards can be earned through playing the games, trading, and using various services (masteries, trading rewards, level ups etc)!
    • Only one card per deck may be used.
    • Cards may not be choiced for this task.

STALL #3: LOOK AT THIS STUFF, ISN'T IT NEAT?
  • Participate in Card Collectors rounds during the month of June at least 3 times.

STALL #4: CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE 1 2 3 4

STALL #5: RIDDLE ME THIS ;; COMPLETE 1 2 3 4 5

STALL #6: HERE COMES THE METER MAN ;; COMPLETE
  • Complete at least 4 trade meters during the month of June!
1-2 3-4
trade post
PLEASE quote me in threads so i get a notification ;w;