NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

July 2019

Online
User avatar
Samii
卅(•‿•)卅
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:17 pm
Location: under a kotatsu

Re: July 2019

Post by Samii » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Black Clover | Character | Mimosa Vermillion
Black Clover | Character | Vanessa Enoteca
Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Aruru Otsuki
Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Fumi Yumeoji
Soul Eater | Character | Franken Stein

5/5
Jun will be getting these!

User avatar
Jun
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:46 pm
Contact:

Re: July 2019

Post by Jun » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:24 am

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure | Character | Hot Pants
Monster | Character | Anna Liebert
Last edited by Jun on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SasuraUchiha
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 am

Re: July 2019

Post by SasuraUchiha » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:27 am

Hi...
Would it be okay to change

Endro~! | Character | Meiza Endust
Endro~! | Character | Seiran Élénoir
BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Yukina Minato, Lisa Imai | By Your Side

to

Danganronpa | Character | Celestia Ludenberg
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Dia Kurosawa, Kanan Matsuura | Crystal Butterflies
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Dia Kurosawa, Mari Ohara | Autumn Fairies

please?
Image
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

Online
User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6625
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: July 2019

Post by Cassidy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Shinya wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:21 pm
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Hinata Aoi, Yuta Aoi | 2wink Introduction
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Nagisa Ran, Ibara Saegusa, Hiyori Tomoe, Jun Sazanami | The Genesis
Pandora Hearts | Puzzle | Oz Vessalius, Gilbert Nightray | Sleepy Servant
Yuri!!! On Ice | Puzzle | Yuuri Katsuki, Victor Nikiforov, Yuri Plisetsky | Fancy Dinner
Yuri!!! On Ice | Puzzle | Yuuri Katsuki, Victor Nikiforov, Yuri Plisetsky | Hasetsu Spring
All of these are approved except for your Hasetsu Spring puzzle claim as the image was already donated back in March (which was also by you, under the deck name "Gorgeous Springtime")!

Samii wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:33 pm
Black Clover | Character | Mimosa Vermillion
Black Clover | Character | Vanessa Enoteca
Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Aruru Otsuki
Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight | Character | Fumi Yumeoji
Soul Eater | Character | Franken Stein

5/5
Jun will be getting these!
Jun wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:24 am
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure | Character | Hot Pants
Monster | Character | Anna Liebert
All approved!

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:27 am
Hi...
Would it be okay to change

Endro~! | Character | Meiza Endust
Endro~! | Character | Seiran Élénoir
BanG Dream! | Puzzle | Yukina Minato, Lisa Imai | By Your Side

to

Danganronpa | Character | Celestia Ludenberg
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Dia Kurosawa, Kanan Matsuura | Crystal Butterflies
Love Live! Sunshine!! | Puzzle | Dia Kurosawa, Mari Ohara | Autumn Fairies

please?
You may! The image you linked for your Autumn Fairies claim led to a 403 forbidden page though, but I'm assuming the image you're donating is this one?

User avatar
Shinya
suousama ♔
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:42 pm
Location: Shibuya
Contact:

Re: July 2019

Post by Shinya » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:46 pm
Shinya wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:21 pm
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Hinata Aoi, Yuta Aoi | 2wink Introduction
Ensemble Stars! | Puzzle | Nagisa Ran, Ibara Saegusa, Hiyori Tomoe, Jun Sazanami | The Genesis
Pandora Hearts | Puzzle | Oz Vessalius, Gilbert Nightray | Sleepy Servant
Yuri!!! On Ice | Puzzle | Yuuri Katsuki, Victor Nikiforov, Yuri Plisetsky | Fancy Dinner
Yuri!!! On Ice | Puzzle | Yuuri Katsuki, Victor Nikiforov, Yuri Plisetsky | Hasetsu Spring
All of these are approved except for your Hasetsu Spring puzzle claim as the image was already donated back in March (which was also by you, under the deck name "Gorgeous Springtime")!
lmaoooo I thought twice for free, amazing... sorry I forgot to note that one!! So I'll change it for this!

Free! | Puzzle | Makoto Tachibana, Haruka Nanase, Rin Matsuoka, Rei Ryugazaki, Nagisa Hazuki | Swimming Oasis

Thank you!!!
Image
trade post

User avatar
SasuraUchiha
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 am

Re: July 2019

Post by SasuraUchiha » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:53 am

Cassidy wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:46 pm
You may! The image you linked for your Autumn Fairies claim led to a 403 forbidden page though, but I'm assuming the image you're donating is this one?
Yes! I wanted to upload them to another host, when I officialy donate them.
Image
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

User avatar
Usagi
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:02 pm

Re: July 2019

Post by Usagi » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:18 am

double claims woo

Image

Shadow of the Colossus | Character | Wander
The Last Guardian | Character | The Boy (wish they'd reveal his real name lmao sorry)
The Last Guardian | Character | Trico
World of Final Fantasy | Character | Lann
World of Final Fantasy | Character | Reynn

Devil May Cry | Puzzle | Dante, Nero, V, Griffon | Devil Trigger (it's vertical but should crop ok?)
Final Fantasy XV | Puzzle | Noctis Lucis Caelum, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, Regis Lucis Caelum, Ravus Nox Fleuret | Dawn of the Future
Final Fantasy XV | Puzzle | Noctis Lucis Caelum, Prompto Argentum, Ignis Scientia, Gladiolus Amicitia | Wanderlust
NieR: Automata | Puzzle | 2B, 9S, A2 | Birth of a Wish
NieR: Automata | Puzzle | 2B, 9S, A2 | City Ruins

(10/10) ty!

Post Reply